Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10736 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It seems incredible to me that in this day and age I can't change the font when adding text in Fill & Sign. I'm so frustrated after being a user for a number of years that I'm seriously shopping for a substitute that allows me to do this. I'm sorry..but no excuse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am interested in being able to auto-tag a part of a page, such as a table, for example. Can you let me know where Adobe is in term of implementing the partial auto-tag suggestion. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ETSI signature conformance checker at https://signatures-conformance-checker.etsi.org reports some problems with digital signatures created in Acrobat configured for CAdES-Equivalent default signing format:

57. Error: Contents/CAdESSignature/content/signedData/signerInfos/signerInfo[1]/signedAttrs/attribute[3]/attrValues/essSigningCertificateV2[1]-{CheckSchemaForChildren}

Children order and number DO NOT MATCH specification

Specification: certs+

Elements found: certs policies

Error indication (^ appears at the end of the last correct child): certs^ policies

64. Error: Contents/CAdESSignature/content/signedData/signerInfos/signerInfo[1]/signedAttrs/attribute[4]/attrValues/NotKnownComponent[1]-{ForAllTheChildrenDo}

An unknown component has been reached. Consequently, its children and their processing are unknown to the TLCC. No further checks will be done to this component

Error #57 relates to the fact, that according to ETSI EN 319 122-1, clause 5.2.2.3, policies field shall NOT…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think the measure tool in Acrobat Pro is very useful. But It is not possible to change the text size/font style of a measured dimension!
    I'm sorry, it would be very useful if Adobe put it on

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We created a PDF form with headers. The data that the users enter in the header fields are not getting propagated to the header on the other pages.
    We are able to see that the headers work fine when viewed/edited through EDGE browser & Chrome browsers. Screenshots of these are attached below.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We created a PDF form with headers. The data that the users enter in the header fields are not getting propagated to the header on the other pages.
    We are able to see that the headers work fine when viewed/edited through EDGE browser. Screenshots of these are attached below.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you assign a person as a signer and a second person to initial through adobe sign, Adobe requires the second person who is only supposed to initial the document to also sign and email stamps their signature. You should be able to control who does what within the document like DocuSign does.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been informed that digital signature is much more secure compared to e-signature, so digital signature sounds like a better option over e-signature.
    I don’t understand the need of a self-signed document which is valid on my laptop but when I want to send it to someone, the signature is no more valid! The message appears on top blue ribbon that one of the signatures has a problem.
    After talking to Adobe customer service, it has been advised that the receiver has to validate my signature on their side.
    What´s the point of having a document self-signed with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the Admin Console, please add the date fields of installed and last logged in for each user along with the device type/serial number for all software administered. All of our other online portals offer this the dates and most include the devices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I cannot access my created Adobe Sign templates when using the Acrobat app. After chatting with an agent it sounds like this is not available. The templates are not very useful for me if I have to go into my browser every time I need to send a form to a client. Please make them available on the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For the love of god disable the screen tips on acrobat the only thing it does is slow down an already horrendous drag on processing

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I created a 2 page PDF using an HP Scanner. I saved the file as a PDF. If I open the PDF in Chrome or Edge, I can scroll to see both pages. But, if I open the PDF in Acrobat DC, only the first page shows and the page count shows 1 of 1. Any suggestions as to why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently when you have more than one thing opened and you want to get back to it and you don't have Adobe open it brings up all your tabs and then you have to click on the specific one. I want to have an option that allows you to just click on the program and for it to open right away on the last tab you were on rather than having that extra step of clicking on the specific PDF ever time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the requesting signatures tool it would be nice to be able to verify the addressee, in other words to be able to see or check whom I am sending it too to be sure it is correct.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would love to be able to easily add a border to each page or individual pages in Edit mode, including the ability to adjust the positioning with margin settings, color, and weight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. BACKGROUND

I have Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface Pro X laptop (ARM processor) which runs Windows 64-bit but runs apps under 32-bit emulation (unless specific ARM version available).

I have CC subscription which installed/managed 32-bit version of Adobe apps. Looks like latest version it automatically updated to was CC 4.9.0.504.

REPRO STEPS FOR CC 32/64-bit FAILURES

1. I received notification that Photoshop for ARM (beta) was available and wanted to install it... --> it requires CC latest version 5.3.5.518 before I can access that version of Photoshop.
    2. Manually installed CC latest version 5.3.5.518 (since CC auto-update seems to have kept me on the older version…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ONE OF THE GREAT THINGS AND ANNOYING THINGS IS ADOBE READS ALL THE LAYERS , IE PDFS CREATED BY AUTOCAD -
    THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO INCREASE THE READ AND NON - CRASHING OF ADOBE WHEN TRYING TO READ THESE FILES
    I HAVE HAD TO RESORT TO ANOTHER PDF READER AS IT DOES NOT CARE - THERE IS NEVER ANY 'FLATTENING' I PREFER ADOBE BUT I CAN NOT HANDLE THE CRASHING OR 10 MINUTES TO READ 1 PAGE - OR WILL NOT EVEN OPEN A PDF WITHOUT REBOOTING COMPUTER - AND THIS IS THE PAID VERSION OF ACROBAT…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?