Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10713 results found

1. Please implement a feature where we can add a leader to a callout box instead of having to manually add an arrow at the pivot point.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please implement a feature where we can rotate comment boxes and markups.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please implement a feature where the text / callout box fill and text opacity can be adjusted independently. There are several instances where I want a translucent box and fully opaque text, but I can't perform this independent action.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please implement a feature where I can adjust which markups appear on top of overlapping markups. In other words, the default is the newest markups are on top but I want to have an option to send a new markup backward so an old markup will be on top. I currently have to cut the old markup and paste in order to make this happen, but this should be something we can choose from a right-click menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need to be able to convert lines and polygon markup tools into a true highlighter rather than a makeshift highlighter. Currently, I have to adjust the opacity and while this serves its purpose, I lose print quality because of it. I use Acrobat daily to markup drawings for Construction and this would be such a big help. I would also be able to highlight Autocad text (which Adobe does not currently do).

Please implement this! Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can't believe you can't download whole folders!! I need to migrate my Adobe Document Cloud to another Adobe account and I have to manually go into each of my many folders and download only the files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Making possible to rearange pages in pdf. Making it from page 1 to 182 to 182 - 1. As in japanese books that are read from the "back". So just flip the whole bunch of pages in one click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Acrobat Pro, you could send a document out for shared review.

This shared review was viewable and comment-able by everyone in your shared review.

The reviewers could do things like highlight text, underline, strikethrough, and the like.

Reviewers can still do this Acrobat Pro DC, but with one exception:

The "Add-Attachment" feature.

This feature has been removed from the browser-based review used in Acrobat Pro DC.

After spending three hours on with Adobe Support, we finally found a work-around that will allow it, but trying to explain this process to people who aren't good with computers is a total…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Text-to-speech in Danish as an option, Please :)
    - Is it possible to get Adobe Reader + Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

¤ Text-to-speech in Danish.
    Let the program read: text-to-speech also in Danish.
    (I read extremely slowly, so get the option to let the program speech the text, also in Danish, would save my day's !)

Other Wishes:

¤ A quick switch between languages.
    To change the language back and forth ect. between Danish/English speak.
    If i another day I have an English document or another language document to read.

¤ Shortcut to words per minute.
    A shortcut to change…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For some reason, after many years of working with Acrobat Pro, they removed the photo snap shot option. This was extremely valuable when you just want a section copied and pasted in to a Word document. Now, there is no way of doing it. I now use the Windows SnipIt to get what I want. The other way is to export the page, crop it, then save it. I purchase the full Adobe suite at several hundred dollars a month and this is a good deal breaker. Why purchase the program when the standard free version and SnipIt can do…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Consistent crashing when trying to electronically sign yourself onto a pdf with a saved signature. This is a new bug since last update, has appeared in prior versions. Operating Mac OS Monterray 12.1.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I use the compare files feature daily for my full-time job in publishing. Since the program has been updated beyond version 21.001.20155, it hasn't worked correctly.

Before the update, I was able to page through the documents seamlessly, flipping from page to page to make sure all corrections and insertions have been made in the newest PDF. It worked correctly, showing the same page from each document, side-by-side. For example, page 5 from the old file next to page 5 from the new file.

Now, since the update, the files rarely mirror one another. Instead, as I try to page…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Today when I try to create a PDF from a word doc, I receive an error message when the word file opens that "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup."

I have not made any changes to my printer, printer drivers, word software or Adobe software.

I also get a similar error message when trying to create a PDF from a spreadsheet. Again, I haven't made any changes here.

What should I do? I am completely out of ideas.

Thank you,
    Jim Ferrari
    jpflaw36@gmail.com

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The text in a form field starting at the bottom of the box instead of the top when multi line is selected. Please allow text to start at the top of the box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back the ability to send a document and be able to see each date and time the recipient opens or downloads the document!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On Qatar Airways, you can change your flight date by means of the oversee booking segment of the aircraft's true site, or even by reaching the reservations office. Beside changing the date, Qatar Airways travelers may likewise change the course of their trip on exactly the same day.

If you want to change your travel date in Qatar airways then you must read the Qatar Flight Date Change policy or call us at +1-888-566-5066 from 9AM to 6PM PST.

https://www.one-stophub.com/blog/qatar-airways-flight-reschedule

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When sending a document for e-signatures, the subject line is unsuspectingly including raw HTML and <a> tags. This used to be called "Fill & Sign" or "Advanced Sign" something like that... now it's been update to calling this "e-signatures" or other recent update to Acrobat seems to have introduced this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Say I have a 2x2 table of fields:

A1 A2

B1 B2

I've lassoed all four fields and have zoomed in so that only A1 and B1 are visible. I grab A1 and move it to the desired location. Immediately after I release A1, the view recenters on A2.

The relocation/recentering doesn't appear to be consistent but I haven't identified all the variables. It seems to mainly happen when fields that are selected but already offscreen (due to zoom level) are moved with the field that has been grabbed. It doesn't seem to happen if I move a group, where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Do you have a problem with your Canon printer? The best solution may be to reset it. In this post, you will learn how to reset a Canon printer. Methods include hard reset, factory reset, and ink cartridge reset.

A Canon printer reset can undo any weird settings and should get you back to printing.

Canon printers, including the Pixma inkjet range, are known for their excellence and are some of the best printers on the market today.

However, there may be times when your Canon printer is not performing optimally for whatever reason.

At such times, you should try…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Epson printers have a default limit on the number of print jobs they can perform before shutting down for maintenance. Once the limit is reached, a warning light flashes and a message appears indicating that your printer requires maintenance. When your printer reaches this number of jobs, you must reset the internal counter to zero to continue using the printer.

Download the SSC Service Utility program for Epson printers. It is freely available on various websites. The program allows you to reset the protection counter (essentially starting over from zero jobs).

Click on the file and select "Unzip" or "Unpack"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?