Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. PDFs are traditionally considered static documents that offer consistency between printed and on-screen outputs. However, this creates an inherent limitation in the utility of portable documents. Consider the old static landing pages of Web 1.0; minimal interactivity and stylization eventually gave way to dynamic webpages in Web 2.0. Much in the same way, “Dynamic PDFs” have the potential to help document creators grow and communicate their thoughts more efficiently. Two specific use cases are outlined below:

a) In Book Publishing

A writer would like to convert their Word document into a digital book with dynamic art; thanks to Adobe, this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a problem with the color display in Acrobat DC. Everything looks all right in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, but when exporting to PDF and viewing in Acrobat the colors suddenly appear oversaturated. A lot. If I export a file from InDesign and then open the PDF up in Photoshop everything looks normal. Just not in Acrobat. My color settings are synced across all apps (to Europe General Purpose 3).

I have tried changing settings in Acrobats color management, but nothing changes the appearance.

I also tried uninstalling Acrobat and reinstalling. This actually worked but only for a few…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. G Suite Backup Software is an impressive tool with a descriptive interface and allows to download G Suite emails to local system with saving in multiple formats like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, etc. The utility has no size limits and it is totally free from viruses. You will always get a great experience with this application.
    Feature
    Safely backup G Suite mailboxes to local PC
    Instant and smart facility to export G Suite emails
    Backup G Suite data in EML, EMLX, PST, MSG, and MBOX file formats
    Read more info follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The setting process is complicated and inconvenient when working with links.
    So, it would be nice to have an existing link editing window on the right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When scrolling a PDF document with highlighted text using the two-finger gesture on a trackpad, text that is highlighted when creating a Comment does not visually scroll properly. See the attached video. Same problem occurs when using the cursor to scroll the page (not captured in the attached video). Reproduced on several documents

Steps:
    1. Select text
    2. Bring up contextual menu
    3. Select Highlight Text
    4. Write and post a comment
    5. Scroll page: text creates a visual "ladder" while scrolling and then the page is re-drawn.

MacbookPro 16" 2021, 64GB Ram, 32 GPU Cores

Architecture:…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I use the "fill and sign" feature and upload several documents at the same time to sing them, they get renamed like this: "XX (part 1)", "XX (part 2)" etc, so I have to rename each of them afterwards!! This is so time consuming! There needs to be a way to avoid this, so when several documents are uploaded and signed, each one retains its original name. In my company we sing hundreds of documents each morning, and having to rename each of them is ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Google Apps Backup is a straightforward solution that doesn’t need technical skills and special training to operate the app.The backup solution supports access of Gmail data in 20+ email clients with conversion of Google Apps to EML and Google Apps to MBOX. The tool supports Google Apps to Thunderbird, Google Apps to Entourage and many others.
    Feature
    Safely backup G Suite mailboxes to local PC
    Instant and smart facility to export G Suite emails
    Backup G Suite data in EML, EMLX, PST, MSG, and MBOX file formats
    Read more info follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please allow a setting for a default colour in the editing section! This such a pain in my butt to have to change every single time I enter my data!! this surely cannot be that hard a problem to fix & there is many people looking for the same result as me, why are you not solving this??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Table Summary function does not update using "check again" to check accessibility tool again after adding table summary. It simply says table summary skipped, even after it was completed. I have attached my sample table pdf and accessibility report below. Also the screen shot showing that table summary was added. This occurs in all pdf documents that originate in Excel not just this sample. So it is systemwide as i have tested multiple separate source docs. Also, uninstalled and re-installed the software and rebooted the computer after uninstalled and re-installed. Issue still persists. Please note it used to work without…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It is still an issue in 2022. It is almost impossible to work on a file with more than 1000 comments; it is very slow, lags, and freezes. When you open 2 files with more than 1000 comments, Acrobat can't handle it anymore. It will stop working; it leads to: "(Not Responding)" forcing the user to quit Acrobat.

I have tried all the possible fixes/solutions and workarounds, but they do not work.
    Our office uses fast laptops: Intel i7, 32GB RAM, and an NVIDIA Quadro T1000 for the graphics card.

When could we expect a resolution for this?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When creating office documents that involve questionnaires, there is a need for those fillable spots to still be made fillable while locking the rest of the document so the "original" words don't get changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why don't I have the ability to fully edit documents? I have no way of adding any drawing objects like lines, circles, boxes, etc. I am paying $15.89 per month, It seems like I would be able to fully edit a document with a group of basic tools ($15.89 x 12 = $190.68 per year)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I click on Share, enter an email address. then click Send. Nothing happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we please have the ability to create custom keyboard shortcuts like you have in other Adobe products? Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ADOBE HELP IS REALLY BAD
    WHY DO WE PAY FOR SUCH BAD SERVICE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like among the buttons a simple button that would invert text contrast from black letters under white background to white letters under black background.... This is an option that exists under preferences but there are several cliks until you get through. I would like that users could change contrasts with ony one click. i will explain more in a word file I wil upload....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The included reports to signed documents are in Letter size. Half the world is using ISO A4 format instead, please make the option to select the A4. When the report is attached to A4 documents, printers crop or deform it, when printed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Classic Version of Acrobat Pro DC able to unsynchronise, split of old and new file in separate monitor screens and also able to edit/delete/add comments in "Compare report". New version of Acrobat DC unable to do all three. Have approached Adobe expert and Expert confirmed all three does not exist in new version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe Sign has a standard description of a document sent for signature as "Agreement". "Open Agreement", etc. Not all documents being sent via Adobe Sign are legal agreements. This makes the process a bit unprofessional to those sending other documents, such as a CPA sending a tax return for signature. (recipient says: "It's called a tax return, right?"). The description of the document should be simply "Document" or something applicable to any industry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?