Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10640 results found

1. Hello, if you are searching for a direct solution to export MBOX files to your Gmail account along with attachments then you can go and download the advanced CubexSoft MBOX to Gmail Converter. There is no need to have any technical knowledge to perform the MBOX emails to Gmail conversion using this software. The free opportunity of the application is also available to move the MBOX mailboxes to Gmail for free of cost to evaluate the performance of the software.

Read more: https://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox-to-gmail/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. FIX THE BILLING PROBLEM MANY ARE OBVIOUSLY EXPERIENCING IS MY FEATURE REQUEST AND ACCESS TO A PERSON WOULD BE MUCH MORE HELPFUL THAN FAQ, ESPECIALL AS THE MATTER WAS RESOLVED EVERYWHERE BUT AT BILLING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Previously, you could just open Acrobat and do an advanced search and select a folder to search, without having an actual PDF open. Now, advanced search is greyed out unless you have a doc open, even if you are not going to search the document, but rather a folder. What's the point of making users open a pdf when they don't want to search a single file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The "Get a Link" button has been disabled for Portfolios as of a recent update. Myself and many others in the legal field were using this feature. Also, disabling the "Get a Link" button makes no sense because the " Share with Others" button still works and can cause the same confusion for the person trying to download the portfolio. I understand that you had problems with people having trouble downloading the portfolio, but this attempted fix isn't a good solution. Instead, you should provide more help on the download page, which as of now, just says to download Adobe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I convert a Word to PDF and then from convert the PDF to HTML, the hanging indentation of the number list is not aligned. Please see the upload file. the top file is the Word, middle file is pdf and last file is HTML. No problem in the PDF file but problem exists in HTML file (the first line of the a paragraph does not indent in a tab size).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please update Acrobat DC Pro, Illustrator, and FrameMaker 2019 so the licensing works with the current Windows 7 behavior and release a patch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am disappointed that your company has decided to remove the read allowed option. As a dyslexic masters graduate who is now studying for a degree in a different subject you are actively discriminating against people with protected disabilities. I am very angry and upset by you discrimination and prejudice because you have a monopoly in the market place. You are using peoples disabilities to make money so they have to buy an advanced product. I hope that the media runs a story about this and your disregard for legislation concerning disabilities. I feel upset and angry at your biased…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caroline,
    Thank you for connecting with us. Can you please tell me where are you not able to use Read Out Loud.
    Read Out Loud functionality is still available and is in use. There is not decision to remove it.
    Please share the steps and the OS details where you are facing this issue.

Please update to latest version to have the latest features.

Thanks
    Rachit

8. Please stop charging for basic features like being able to edit a PDF. If I make a PDF and add text to it, I should be able to do as I wish with it. It shouldn't be fixed in place and require a subscription just to change it.

Same goes for being able to rotate a page. Features such as these shouldn't be hidden behind a pay wall.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I use ctrl = scroll wheel to scroll and space bar to pan. when i am finished i would like a shortcut...(like ctrl+shft=W) to leave the pdf at the whole page view. I need to be able to review large design plans, markup, and navigate quickly. I can't do this anymore. It use to be so clean and precise. Now its bloated and balooning like a cartoon, and does not seem to function well. If anyone has any secret tips to navigate large pdfs lightning quick while making edits, please let me know.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. the Acrobat add-on for HCL-Notes is not working any more after Updrading from Notes version 9 to version 10 or version 11.
    Can Acrobat DC be made compatible with the latest HCL-Notes version?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Abro este hilo, por que no se si esta reportado o no, pero tengo problemas para abrir archivos grandes en mi nueva MacBook Pro Max. Si el PDF pesa mas de 2gb directamente no me abre el documento (lo he probado a abrir en otras maquinas mas antiguas y sin problema), esto me esta pasando en una maquina que compre recientemente MacBook Pro Max, 32gb de RAM y 1tb de HD. La maquina no es, por que ese mismo PDF lo abro y manipulo sin problemas en el programa Vista Previa, pero en Acrobat ni lo abre.
    La cuestion es...…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Redact - please make it possible to use multiple replacement texts or images

I want to use a few of different replacement texts while redacting one document.
    I would be very usefull when each replacement text has an own icon in the tool bar. Each replacement text has an other color on the screen, before the redactions are applied.

Now I have to save the document each time, when I need to change the replacement text for redaction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i want to disable line weight (ctrl + 5) as default please.
    how to this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acrobat should have the functionality to automate processes like OCR with a hotfolder. Let's say you scanned smth, the file arrives at your selected folder which is a hotfolder -> Acrobat should now perform an OCR without any further input of the user.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi, when I use the Acrobat plugin for Outlook, I had expected that I could track comments, but I cannot. This is not explicit.

I would like more options for shared review of PDFs directly in Outlook, as this means I would not have to send follow up emails (for internal tracking this is required in our organization).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. • We have password protected PDF file and it is still allowing users to export into word file.
    - When we open that file in "Adobe Reader" and try to export the pdf in word, system is showing an error saying that "The file cannot be converted because it is password protected"
    - However, the same file when we open it in "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC", it is allowing the same file to exported in word file.
    • Our customer wants to prevent their legal pdf documents from being exported in any other file.
    • So is there any way…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please stop using DMG's directly or indirectly within the install process. This is particularly important in CCDA where DMG's are used and we have no ability to amend this workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My comment (e.g. add text box) will be removed without my control in some occasion when I edit the comment or add a new one. This type of problem has happen a lot of time in the past one to two months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Acrobat Pro DC Bug (version 21.007 using Windows 10)

This is a new bug, so suggests it relates to a recent update.

When Splitting a PDF file via Top Level Bookmark.
    You receive the following error message (see screenshot).

"The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different file name or in a different folder".

Trying either of the above suggestions will not work and you continue to receive the same error message when attempting to split the file.

The only way to get around this, is to manually select…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?