Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have hundreds of pages to redact in a scanned document and when I hit apply the screen over the document goes gray and a solid white box appears in the center. The white box usually give the options to use in the redaction process. I have to close Adobe with Task Manager. This is unacceptable. This is a recurring problem. I managed to clear it with difficulty a few weeks ago and the malfunction has returned. Please don't tell me to update. I checked. There are no outstanding updates. This is disappointing and annoying as I expected better from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat Pro DC 32 Bit, 2021.007.20099
    - The program blocks for approx. 60 seconds after it has started. No functions are then possible. At the top of the program bar, Windows reports: "No response". After the 60 seconds have elapsed, the program reacts normally.
    - Originally existing zoom functions are no longer available: Ctrl + / Ctrl - / Ctrl 0 (Zero) do not work

– Programm blockiert nach dem Start für ca. 60 Sekunden. Es sind dann keine Funktionen möglich. Ganz oben in der Programmleiste meldet Windows: „Keine Rückmeldung“. Nach Ablauf der 60 Sekunden reagiert das Programm normal.
    –…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I guess that's a feature request. I asked support how to send a complaint and your support agent sent me here.

If something isn't covered in my plan, just say that. Don't tell me to contact customer service because of an error so they can try to upsell me. That is ridiculous and shady and a waste of my time.

and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT install McAffee products on my machine without my consent! Bundled in the installer, gross.

I am cancelling my subscription because these business strategies are invasive and unethical. I will use open source products instead. Please do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop hogging sidebar space with the e-signature prompt. Enough already. We know it's there!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you please integrate Adobe Document Cloud as Favorite in Finder for MacOS so that it is possible to access specific files stored in the Document Cloud directly via Finder. This would make file management much easier.
    Such an integration is already available for Adobe Creative Cloud but regretably not for Adobe Document Cloud yet.
    Microsoft One Drive is a good example for a good working integration with MacOS Finder

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow the user to enter an expiration date that will track the life of the agreement after all signers have signed. I want to track when all of my contracts end.Right now i have to catalogue the dates in a separate system.

Next allow access to this date from the API

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pdfs created from Microsoft Word using Acrobat PDFMaker sometimes omit entire paragraphs of text. This has been happening sporadically and unpredictably since the Sept 14 update. Pdf output has become unreliable. In all but one instance among the cases detected, the paragraph that disappears is adjacent to a graphic object--either a line or an image. The missing text is not being covered up by any other object; the text is actually not present in the pdf. A few very inconvenient workarounds are available if the omission is detected: (1) Re-create the affected page by itself instead of outputting the entire…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug Report: Under MacOS Big Sur and under MacOS Monterey the PDF page transition effects do not work in full screen mode anymore! Under Catalina and under Windows everything works. All Acrobat versions ignore the effects and only switch on delayed. This is a serious bug and prevents PDFs from being presented professionally. Acrobat (and also InDesign) thus offers functions that no longer work at all in reality. This is an absolute no-go for a professional software. Please finally talk to Apple and solve the problem!
    (The attached PDF file shows the whole misery.)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat Keep asking to set Acrobat as a default Software to opn PDF each time I restarted my machine

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Form field propertied incudes only tabs for General, Appearance, Position, and Options. I found no More selection on right as stated in answers to this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have 2 network printers. Acrobat always defaults to the first printer in the system printer list, not the one that is the actual default printer. All other apps, including photoshop recognize the system default. This is a bug that should be fixed!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to recognize Devanagari Text by using Acrobat pro DC. Currently, I heard that it is impossible. Would you enhance your Acrobat pro DC to recognize Devanagari Text?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is a variation on an existing function in Adobe Acrobat Pro that appears in Tools - Document Processing - Web capture - Append All Links on Page. This function seeks out a linked file or webpage, converts it to PDF, and then appends it to the end of the host PDF file and then internally links/bookmarks the link to that page.

Instead of appending the links to the PDF file at the end and creating an internal bookmark link to the page, this feature would do the same thing but instead attach the file or webpage in the link…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Under Edit PDF>Format it would be very helpful to be able to double-underline

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cannot Combine Adobe PDFs through Context Menu

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and when trying to use the right-click context menu to Combine Adobe PDFs into a single file, Adobe Acrobat DC opens up, but nothing happens for 1-2 minutes. This will happen whether I select one file, multiple files, a small file (100KB<) or a larger file (>2MB). I need to combine PDFs as part of my daily duties, and waiting literally hours every day to combine my PDFs is horribly inefficient.

Versions: Adobe Acrobat DC Version: 21.007.20099, running Windows 10 Pro Enterprise (GC) 1803.

One would expect…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Freezing when I attempt to indicate signature fields, or when I try to select advanced options. Freezes and crashes. Was able to restore, thankfully.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When creating a document by clicking save as Adobe PDF in word, I am finding that it will randomly leave out sentences in the final product. It is very prevalent after photos and section headings. See the examples attached.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am using MacOS Big Sur 11.6 and Acrobat Acrobat version 2021.007.20099.

The attached "Ful Score" PDF is displayed properly on the screen by Acrobat, but Acrobat prints it badly. I also included two screenshots, a *.png of Acrobat's display of the PDF (which looks OK) and a pdf produced by scanning a physical printout of that same PDF printed by Acrobat, which shows that Acrobat prints the file really badly.

The PDF was produced by Sibelius. I might say Sibelius was at fault for producing a bad PDF (probably with layers, but I'm not sure of the internals), except…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?