14346 results found
-
Editing Panel has no properties on it - it is blank
Ever since the new update/release came out of Adobe Acrobat Pro, when I click "edit," none of the properties show up in the panel where they are supposed to be displayed. Ugh.
1 vote -
Using Hebrew to fill a form crashes acrobat
When filling out a PDF form in Hebrew it crashes.
The good news is that I found a fix: If I change the first field in the form to right to left (it is left to right by default) It does not crash anymore.
3 votes -
Trashy application and garbage user experience
I have been using Acrobat Read (paid) for 1 year.
The application is trashy at its best.
Had crashes when exporting from word to pdf. It crashes 3/6 times.
Export to pdf from word was changed recently and the user experience was broken. After the export to pdf the user is moved from the existing line to the beggining of the document. If you do this 100 times per day and if you work continously with the export this is not work - the product that designed this is idiot. He should have asked the customers. This new „feature” was…
2 votes -
Suggestion regarding trim, bleed, crop icons
Hello,
I am working for a many years with adobe products (most of all with acrobat), and i never understood why these two similar tools (select area and crop, and adjust visible area and trim, bleed and other boundaries) has the same icons? It's so awkward and confusing. It takes too much time to learn which one is which after repetitive clicks, but it shouldn't be like that. Add a small dot on one of them or something like that, that we could see which one is the one.
Screenshot attached.
Have a nice day,
1 vote -
Stop messing with the GUI on your products
Please, for the love of all that's good and right in the world, stop dramatically changing the GUI of your products that are already functional as is and making us relearn where all the tools we use are because you decided to rearrange the furniture. It's not fun. It's certainly not an improvement. I have work to do, I don't have time to figure out, every time there's an "update" where you decided to hide everything I need to use to get through my day. Your latest Acrobat "improvements" meant that in the middle of an important, time-sensitive project, I…
13 votes -
"Disable New Acroabt Reader" does not work
Tried re-installing, tried repairing and then re-installing. Nothing works. Relaunches back to new version everytime. Help!
2 votes -
prepare form needs subtraction option
There is no option for subtraction in the calculate tab in the text field properties of the prepare form
Also, there is no article from adobe pertaining to the java script.1 vote -
Bug: Fill & Sign
Bug. In Fill & Sign I cannot delete / change the signature. The side panel shows the "X" to delete the signature, but when I click nothing happens.
I have to restart the program each time I want to delete a signature11 votes -
Document dimensions no longer displayed.
In Preferences, I have the "Always show document page size" box checked. The page size information is no longer displayed at all. If I uncheck the above mentioned checkbox in the preferences, the document size appears normally when the curser is hovered in the lower left area of the window.
Architecture: x86_64
Processor: Intel
Build: 23.6.20320.0
AGM: 7.1.1
CoolType: 8.3.1
JP2K: 4.0.0.52671Mac version (Windows version works correctly)
8 votes -
Image edit tools cover image
With the newest updates, when you click on an image to move or edit it, there is now a new option popup but the popup is constantly covering the image. So you can't actually click the image to edit it because that popup keeps covering it. You can see in my image the blue dots of the image I'm trying to edit but the options right in front of it.
7 votes -
private message
Having the possibility to add private messages/notes on transactions in workflows on Adobe Sign.
There is already this feature but it is limited to Sender only while would be very helpful to allow also for the next Signers in the flow to do the same.
The same feature is already implemented in all the major competitors software.1 vote -
Always Show Scroll Bar Setting not Persistent - macOS
When the system setting on macOS for "Show scroll bars" is set to "Always", Adobe Acrobat does not honor this setting.
If you toggle the setting in macOS system settings to another option and then back to "Always", the scroll bar shows up.
If you close the PDF or Acrobat, or open a different PDF, the scroll bar disappears.
The scrollbar should always be present on all PDF's when this setting is checked in the macOS System Settings, OR an option should be available in the Adobe Acrobat preferences with similar functionality.
Architecture: arm64
Processor: Apple M1
Build: 23.6.20320.0
AGM:…37 votes -
Add "EIN" as a formatting option in Adobe Pro
Add "EIN" as a formatting option in Adobe Pro using > Edit pdf > More Tools > Prepare Form > (highlight field) Properties > Format - drop-down choices include Social Security Number, Zip Code, etc.
I had a field formatted using what shows as "Arbitrary Mask" but the formatting created an error which started recently. I did correct things but lost my tab order.2 votes -
Permanently close tools and bookmarks
Please provide an easy 1-click way to completely hide all extrenuous panes when opening any document. This means :
- No bookmaarks on the right.
- No tools on the left.
There are a mess of settings all over the place, and comments on previous related issues to multiple steps to take, but all these seem out of date. This should be a single 1-click check box in the main preferences, completely overriding all other settings.
Even better: Acrobat Reader should learn from the fact that I close these panes every single time I open the app (multiple times per day), and…
7 votes -
The new look is a nightmare
The toolbar on the right is a horror show! I need full screen width. I want the old version or at least the option to set it up however I feel comfortable. Not forcing this nightmare.
9 votes -
page size no longer displayed at footer of window when 'always show page size' is ticked in preferences
In the most recent update, the footer area where the page size is displayed when the 'always show page size' option is ticked in prefs is hidden.
if the option is unticked then on hover the page size appears, but the more useful permanent view has been broken.
Please reinstate or allow a rollback
6 votes -
Snapshot is no longer listed in Edit and not able to be found in Tools
最新版的快照工具在編輯中找不到,在工具清單也沒有顯示,除非使用搜尋欄才會顯示以點選啟動,這影響到處理大型影像的工作效率,請盡快修正
For the latest version Acrobat (23.6.20320.0
), Snapshot is no longer listed in Edit and not able to be found in Tools, unless trigger it via the search bar, working efficiency is impacted for dealing with some large image, could you fix it asap?8 votes -
SCROLLBAR DISAPPEARED
Hi, after automatic update 2023.006.20320 the scrollbars disappeared.
You can fix it?
Thank you.
18 votes -
add Insert/replace text annotation on ipad
Please add the insert/replace text annotation tool to ios/ipad version of acrobat!
3 votes -
"New UI Is Great" - no one
Please stop tinkering with the UI. I know UI/UX designers need SOMETHING to do, but really?
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?