Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10743 results found

1. Version 2020.006.20042
    I have to run "Repair Installation" every day in order to use the software. It starts off clean and fast, opening files, displaying, editing, etc. Then, when I try to close even a 1-pg document, it may take a minute to close the doc. About 25% of the time, attempting to close a document greys out the entire window (title bar indicates "Not Responding"), and eventually a window pops up giving me the choice to a) Close the program; b) Wait for the program to respond (see attached).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You scumbags enabled a document cloud link in my installation of Acrobat. STOP FORCING YOUR ****** "FEATURES" ON USERS!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Requesting that the Certificate Key Usage be presented on the "Sign with a Digital ID" prompt. Being able to see the key usage would ensure users are picking the certificate with Non-Repudiation in environments where users have two certificates with Digital Signatures.

Attached is an example of the current prompt and an example of the desired prompt.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Requesting that the Certificate Key Usage be presented on the "Sign with a Digital ID" prompt. Being able to see the key usage would ensure users are picking the certificate with Non-Repudiation in environments where users have two certificates with Digital Signatures.

Attached is an example of the current prompt and an example of the desired prompt.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Password enable feature does not function on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. super annoying sign-in bug by adobe I have acrobat DC pro installed on my office PC and my remote PC, 2 sign-ins and activation per license, when I use my remote PC to create a remote desktop link to my office PC acrobat pro DC pops up the stupid-*** activation window asking me to sign out of the PC i need to activate it on... are the Dev programmers really that ******* dense that they can't understand how PC's work? so used to using their millennial phones and **** that they can;t get their heads out of their collective *****…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Windows 10 64-bit, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.013.20064 (and Acrobat Pro DC 2019; same bug)

With multiple documents open in tabs, and the settings to ‘Restore last view’ and ‘Open PDFs from last session’, Acrobat is supposed to open the session exactly as it was closed, with the right last page for every document. Instead, on launch the pages for most documents are incorrect and only one document displays the correct page.

It saves this setting in HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles which has subkeys for every document, ranging from c1 to cN and their subkey cViewDef\ includes the important value ipageViewPageNum, also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Using the chat feature, I was informed that the customer service representative would need to remotely access my computer to fix my issue. He told me I would have to agree to remote connection as well as to have my screen recorded for quality assurance purposes. I informed him that I did not want my screen recorded, to which he told me that was not something that Adobe could support.

When I opened the remote sharing filed, the user agreement clearly states "We record sessions for quality assurance and training purposes. You may choose to not have your session recorded…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I currently have an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro account and regularly use the e-signature option. I love that the emails usually populate when I begin typing the name/email address. We recently changed email domains within our organization and I have several old or incorrect email addresses in my "contact list". This has led to the selection of incorrect emails and I have to cancel the signature requests and start the process over again.

After an extensive chat with one of your techs, it was explained the option which to remove or delete obsolete or incorrect emails is only available on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat DC std/pro do not have an option to save multiple open files at once. If i have 10 pdfs open in 10 different tabs there is no way to save all of those files at once to a single location. You have to save one by one.

Similarly you cannot open multiple recent items. Yes you can select multiple recent items using the checkbox but the only available option thereafter is to combine or remove from list. No option to OPEN.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have been dealing with this on a daily basis... several times a day. When viewing/editing PDFs from within Acrobat, with the Output Preview window open (either on the same screen or split) — Acrobat will crash every time that I forget to close the Preview window before viewing a different PDF (although I am doing the same task in both PDFs). I think it's slightly ridiculous to have to close the window every time.

Currently I have more than 200 single PDFs to edit (converting one spot color to another) and it is taking forever because Acrobat decides to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trying to sign into Adobe fails ALL THE TIME. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the application multiple times, which doesn't resolve the issue. I've had Adobe Tech Support do the same thing, without resolving the issue. The sign in is broken beyond all acceptable levels of frustration.

Click the sign-in text on far right, nothing happens. Click it from the Help menu and get "Initializing registration... Please retry after a minute." Close that popup and Adobe crashes. EVERY TIME.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. this application has messed up my facebook account and many other items I therefore want to cancel this application

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. During download: The pre-checked boxes prompting installing McAfee or other software is a very shady process. Most people aren't paying attention to that and accidentally install it on top of any other anti virus that they have and that can cause so many issues. Please consider removing the pre-check and allow those that pay attention to decide for themselves.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Je ne peux plus signer, la faction "Add signature" n'apparaît plus sous "Sign yourself", que faire ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I need Adobe Reader DC on Ubuntu, because it's the only pdf reader who can open and edit pdf files with forms (xml embeeded).
    I am forced to use Windows only for this application: Adobe Reader. And only to fill in a pdf tax form and send it to my local administration.
    Maybe there is a way to create a payed version of Adobe Reader for Linux users.
    Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Instead of downloading a pdf from the internet and puting it into a file or folder, or other storage device, and then sending that pdf to Acrobat to convert into Word, could there be a file in Acrobat called "downloads" so i could save the step of downloading the pdf elsewhere and then into Acrobat and just download the pdf directly into Acrobat?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. bit over the constant security bs
    why the need to sign in all the time
    try to minimise
    its becoming pain **********

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have had situations where I need to send a form by fax to a trust company and Canada Revenue Agency. It would be very helpful if I could print to fax and send the form directly from my desktop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For Acrobat Pro DC, can we PLEASE get the Find pop up moved to the toolbar so it doesn't cover the documents we're working on? I can't see the text on the top of the page at all for some magnifications because there's nowhere to move it that doesn't block part of the document, especially when it's locked to move only left or right.

The UI used to be so much better in prior versions of Acrobat Pro (have been using Acrobat for over 20 years). Now I need twice as many mouse clicks, over different parts of the screen,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?