Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10652 results found

1. Offer the option to have pop-up/warning or confirmation before possible deletion of files. Specially, upon exporting, but at all times.
    A way of double-checking the request is correct. This program is used for important information that many do not want to lose.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This only happens on one of the pages within the pdf file. I open Edit pdf; click the Add text button; position my cursor anywhere on the first page of my pdf document; then when I type text I can see the cursor moving as if there is text being typed, but it is not visible. The color is set to black.

If I do the same process, but on the second page for example, the text is visible.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Text to speech for many people is a useful tool that helps with learning disabilities, such as dyslexia. The text to speech tool in acrobat could be improved by allowing playing and pausing, reading selected text and easily switching between languages (or a detect language option).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I dislike the way text inside multi-line-read-only data fields gets larger when documents are zoomed in on in active web forms. This sometimes means the text becomes too large to fit into the field and it becomes a scroll box. This happens even if there is not that much text and ample room in the field. This happens whether I set the text to the smallest size (8) or "auto-size" the text. I wish the text would just stay the same size as it does when you are actually creating/editing online forms and zooming in and out in the editing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In order to meet contract requirements at work, I need to convert Word documents into section 508-compliant PDFs on a regular basis. In order to pass the accessibility check in Adobe Acrobat, each figure needs to have alt-text assigned and each table needs to have a table summary assigned. I know how to do this in Adobe Acrobat, but I would like to assign these items in Microsoft Word for efficiency. We often have to create multiple PDFs of the same Word document during the revision/editing process, and having these items already assigned in Word would eliminate rework. Also, we…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The direct facility of downloading online G Suite emails to local system is provided by the tool.The emails of G Suite account are exported to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML formats. Google Apps mailboxes are exported to PC, hard drive, SD card, and more without affecting the original details.Users don’t require to possess technical skills to implement the steps. All emails and attachments of G Suite account are safely exported to local system. Users can save the backup files to any location of their system.

Follow this link :- https://www.toolsground.com/email-backup-expert/g-suite/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. According to the Adobe Acrobat DC keyboard Shortcut page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/keyboard-shortcuts.html#sa_src=web-messaging

The shortcut Shift +U should "Cycle through highlighting tools: Highlighter, Underline Text, Cross Out Text" It does not work, I am stuck in the Cross Out Text tool.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The guide is on GitHub at https://github.com/users/sanjana1020/. The following data is referred from https://www.osplabs.com/patient-engagement-software-solutions/. The file is attached along with this message.

Here is my system report output:

Account Detail:
    User Rights: Admin
    User Account Control: Limited
    Process Integrity: Medium
    Profile Type: None
    Acrobat Detail:
    Sandboxing: Off
    Protected View: Off
    Captive Reader: No
    Multi-Reader on Desktop Support: Off
    Applications Installed:
    Office Version: Office 2016 64-bit
    Outlook Version: Outlook 2016 64-bit
    Available Physical Memory: 1061952 KB
    Available Virtual Memory: 3683880 KB
    BIOS Version: DELL - 1072009
    Default Browser:
    Default Mail: Microsoft Outlook
    mapi32.dll
    Version: 1.0.2536.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Display Detail:
    Screen…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. VCF to CSV Converter removes contact data from VCF files and exports it to a CSV file. You can prevent this pass additional easily and the list can be used for various causes.

Each vCard in a VCF file is stored on another row and collects information about your contacts. Exporting and importing contacts from Microsoft Outlook can be accomplished with the use of these files.

Most of these files are utilized to ship and import contacts. They mainly store names and phone numbers. Use a converter if you want to export the VCF file’s ranges to an Excel list…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just opened and checked out the "brand new" Adobe Acrobat 2022 for windows. STILL no change. Are they just now repackaging the same program and updating the names and versions? lol I mean unbelievable how many have requested this now COMMON feature on all other apps and operating systems! I'm referring to a Dark Reading Mode with the click of a button. The very same one they have on their android and ios apps. The level of some Tech corporations DENSEness is truly astonishing sometimes. I can count hundreds if not thousands of requests for this basic easy to implement…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the email to Recipients, the email body text states and shares the senders name and Adobe ID primary email address.

This is a privacy issue, there should be an option to hide the email address and/or have option to use alternative email (such as secondary email on the account).

Using Adobe Sign servers to send the email, it is inferenced that your personal email is not shown to this 3rd party. But I have discovered they have full visibility of your personal email in the body of the email text.

This is in breach of privacy laws, as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently you can only split a document by file size by a value between 0.5 and 50MB. Can this be increased to support file sizes such as 250MB?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the Adobe CC programs, you can always save a workspace. I'd love to have that in Acrobat, too. Everytime the program updates, my tools in the right vertical tool bar go back to default and sometimes also the tools in the horizontal toolbar do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The filters on the Commenting feature work well to filter by e.g. author, checked status, colour.

What we need is to be able to export just the filtered results.
    What happens is that Acrobat ignores the filter, even when choosing 'Export just the selected comments' and exports the entire list to a data file. This is after filtering AND selecting all the comments that have been filtered. Somewhat illogical behaviour.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Creating a web link inside a pdf and the underline setting works while in the Acrobat app but once you save and open in Mac preview it shows up as a rectangle. Color effect is correct at least. I also tried opening in Chrome and no rectangle or underline although the link feature still works.

Acrobat Pro DC v 21.0
    Mac OS 10.15.7
    MacBook Pro 16" 2019

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is it possible to request an enhancement in a future product structure that would allow us to operate a more pessimistic model - one where we can "prevent" cloud access for a given user by putting them in a profile or licence explicitly for that purpose that isn't then overridden by them being added to a profile that grants cloud access? The current licence model sees the combination of an Enabled and Disabled profile resulting in that user getting Enabled cloud access. We would like to see that being an option to allow the client configuration to determine whether an…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We create patterns for sewing and want to put a multi-page pattern in A4 format for each size on one layer. A document sometimes contains up to 80 pages per clothing size. A pattern has in the cut up to 11 sizes.

Wish: The document should be able to be placed on a layer with one click. Until now, each page has to be assigned individually! to the respective target page of the respective layer - we are talking about 880 pages that have to be assigned manually.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I know many users don't have the technical expertise to Convert EML files into PDF manually, so I suggest you switch to a professional approach. Cigati EML to PDF Converter helps you to convert your EML file into PDF and many other file formats. This tool is easy to use and doesn't need any technical expertise to process the conversion.

Read More: https://www.cigatisolutions.com/eml-to-pdf-converter/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cannot save Acrobat document.
    Get the following message After filling in the info on a secure PDF document, I get this message “The document could not be saved. A number is out of range.”

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If there is a translate from adobe pdf to Japanese word, i am happy to that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?