Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. doug815
    New Here , Nov 24, 2021

I am working on a form inserting the date. I was hoping to add the day of the week with the date format. I checked on the format and went to the custom selection and inserted dddd mm/dd/yyyy. The hurdle I am trying to get past is, when I go to select a date, I receive a javascript error message telling me that it is the incorrect format that I should use dddd mm/dd/yyyy. I am JavaScript challenged, LOL. Am I missing a setting somewhere or something? Any guidance or assistance would be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe needs to allow users to upload separate PDF files, which are from the same template, and not change the text. I am unable to change the text field because that will change the original document. If I have 3 products using the same original pdf. Adobe needs to allow me to check a box not changing the text. or locking each sheet as its own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. per the design of Adobe Acrobat Pro I always have to manually adjust the size of the page down to 100% (which is set at 189%)while opening the PDF. Then when I reopen it it is once again at 189% and once again I have to adjust the size. I have to do this manually every single time which is very annoying. While it is at the 189% size the pages scroll automatically by themselves and I have no control of the cursor. It's only after I shrink it down to 100% that I regain control of scrolling through the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Abro este hilo, por que no se si esta reportado o no, pero tengo problemas para abrir archivos grandes en mi nueva MacBook Pro Max. Si el PDF pesa mas de 2gb directamente no me abre el documento (lo he probado a abrir en otras maquinas mas antiguas y sin problema), esto me esta pasando en una maquina que compre recientemente MacBook Pro Max, 32gb de RAM y 1tb de HD. La maquina no es, por que ese mismo PDF lo abro y manipulo sin problemas en el programa Vista Previa, pero en Acrobat ni lo abre.
    La cuestion es...…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Redact - please make it possible to use multiple replacement texts or images

I want to use a few of different replacement texts while redacting one document.
    I would be very usefull when each replacement text has an own icon in the tool bar. Each replacement text has an other color on the screen, before the redactions are applied.

Now I have to save the document each time, when I need to change the replacement text for redaction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I ask clients to complete detailed forms in excess of 6 pages. The form usually cannot be completed in one sitting, and client's often have questions. I would like to:
    - collaborate with my client and assist in completing the form online,
    - review the form to make sure it is complete before signing
    - allow the client to save their progress and come back to the form at a later time.

It seems there is no way to do these things in real time online.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new themes available are very distracting for commenting on documents. Please allow us to revert to something more closely resembling the Acrobat XI theme, or at least allow for something between the Light Gray and Dark Gray display themes, so attention can be more focused on the page instead of the tools. Also please allow the comment sidebar to be made more narrow, as it takes up about 1/3 of a view when viewing two files on a single screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Better video support, either from a Vimeo, YouTube etc link or embedded file. Functionality seems too be broken apart from Publish Online.

Videos 'stick' in place when moving to next page and bars are shown rather than video sit on screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. REF: E-000498370

I have discussed this ticket with Tech Support - when doing a GigaSign Bulk Download, all signed documents are downloaded in a chronological order and no option is available to batch or group these files in an organized fashion. The tech support agent advised me that the bulk sign tool did not have this level of customization for Gigasign or Megasign documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since the update to version 2021.007.20099 was released, JAWS will open links with SHIFT+ENTER but not ENTER.
    Even when opening with SHIFT+ENTER, JAWS does take you to the correct page, but reads text from a previous page.
    This has been tested on my desktop with Win 10 Pro, my laptop with Win 11 Home, in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
    The issue has also been reported by other users who are members of the JAWS listserv.
    Unfortunately, Adobe makes it difficult to revert to earlier versions which means that accessibility professionals like me have to release pdf's to the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When using Microsoft Word & PDFMaker:

Circular gradients do not have the expected gradient pattern. They have a STAR shaped gradient pattern.

This star shaped gradient pattern is more apparent as the shape that has a gradient fill becomes SMALLER.

Also, Acrobat stores these shapes and fills as a Bitmap image representation, so they are not Vector objects as expected, so they do not regenerate with scaleing.
    Other PDF software, e.g. FoxIt PDF Editor, does not have this gradient pattern problem. Also it stores the shapes and gradients correctly as a Vector object.

[Note: Other unexpected patterns, may occur with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When accessing Adobe Document Cloud via the Adobe Acrobat Pro desktop version, the application is using Google Chrome (80.x) agent internally.
    The current version of chrome is 92.x.

Our company does not allow chrome versions below 82.x as this is insecure and has many vulnerabilities rendering the desktop version useless for us. Will adobe look to update this in the future?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There seems to be a bug in Acrobat Pro DC. Since I switched to a MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020), the page transitions in Acrobat do not work. I only have an ugly cut from one page to the next. Please advise.
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Im trying to move my scanned documents from Dropbox to : documentcloud.adobe.com.
    However, i cant upload files with it contents , i have to manually upload each file content separately, which will take a long time... please add an option that i can upload files (that can contain files within and documents ) to make me keep my already organized data and make it easier to copy all my data to adobe cloud service . Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You should be able to set defaults for zooming and scrolling preferences that would apply for all documents so that you do not have to repeatedly do so for every pdf document you open.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When importing text into Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, it often has single character errors throughout the document. In using your Find/Replace feature, it only worked once for only some of the instances. I think it has to do with your default to "whole word" being greyed out, but honestly this should be a straight-forward feature! It should allow any text string to be replaced throughout the document, especially formatting characters caused by import errors. Also, I did try the redact feature and it did NOT work as I need the formatting to be corrected. Additionally, although I did get a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In a prior version there was a quick button that allowed a user to quickly and easily send the document to an email program to forward to a customer without having to use the Cloud. Would be great to have that option again!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cannot Print any PDF from Acrobat (Creative Cloud app). It says no pages are selected. I went to User Forum, but the fix there is outdated and not applicable to my OS. It did not work.
    This is a recent bug.
    Mac OS 11.6
    Mac M1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I've recently upgraded to the new DC version from my previous PRO version.

The editing function is unbearable to use, typing in the text box is so slow it's impossible to get anything done/progressed.

Also adding lines and other mark-up boxes shapes seems to be now non-existent.

If Adobe bring out new versions and expect us to pay for the upgrade, surly we should at least expect this to be an improvement on what was there previously and not a backward step, disappointing thus far unless I'm missing something with my upgrade??

Can someone help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?