Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10688 results found

1. I would like to send a pdf file to multiple people to view only but in a BCC method so they do not know the other recipients of the email. this is specifically for sending large plans to multiple competing subcontractors

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can Adobe DC put in a presentation module. Whereby I can present documents, zoom in on paragraphs, highlight sentences with a plain black or white background. Remove any tool bars or menus. Allow the user to activate the presentation mode from any document. All user to key in a file name and have it bring up the document in this presentation mode. I am trial presentation consultant and currently have to use third party software that can't handle PDF's the main legal way of storing and producing legal documents. The attached file shows a sample of what is needed. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you try to split a document using the bookmarks names as the names of the new pdfs being created, if now there is this character '/' in a bookmark name it will throw a "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder" kind of error.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trying to sign into Adobe fails ALL THE TIME. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the application multiple times, which doesn't resolve the issue. I've had Adobe Tech Support do the same thing, without resolving the issue. The sign in is broken beyond all acceptable levels of frustration.

Click the sign-in text on far right, nothing happens. Click it from the Help menu and get "Initializing registration... Please retry after a minute." Close that popup and Adobe crashes. EVERY TIME.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have had situations where I need to send a form by fax to a trust company and Canada Revenue Agency. It would be very helpful if I could print to fax and send the form directly from my desktop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For Acrobat Pro DC, can we PLEASE get the Find pop up moved to the toolbar so it doesn't cover the documents we're working on? I can't see the text on the top of the page at all for some magnifications because there's nowhere to move it that doesn't block part of the document, especially when it's locked to move only left or right.

The UI used to be so much better in prior versions of Acrobat Pro (have been using Acrobat for over 20 years). Now I need twice as many mouse clicks, over different parts of the screen,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With enterprise deployment of Adobe Acrobat. It would be nice to have silent or SSO activation when opening Adobe Acrobat the first time that way the person maybe just has to input email address if anything at all and be done. We are using User Named Licensing. We have 4500+ people and trying to have them understand all they need to do is type in their email address and tab to Enterprise is not easy. They try to enter email and password which doesn't always work and then get into a confusing process. This produces alot of extra calls to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use Acrobat Pro to "Request Signatures". In the past I have misspelled email addresses and now they show up in the auto-complete. Would love a way to clear our incorrect emails or even just clear out all auto-complete emails and start over.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There should be multiple options to password protect a pdf, not just read/edit.

When you make a pdf that is password protected, you have to make sure that whoever you are sending it to, understands how to enter the password, change the password and/or turn off the password. Not everyone uses Acrobat.

To remove a password, you don't have to go into File > Properties and click the “Security” tab. Click the “Security Method” box, select “No Security”, and click “OK” to remove the password.

Not everyone understands Acrobat. When you password protect a pdf, there should be an option…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add the toggle to allow users to switch back and forth from "Classic Adobe" and the new version to our settings. Classic Adobe is much more user friendly for keeping your docs organized while the modern version is good for template editing. The new version is just not as easy to visualize your work and stay organized. The search feature is not as useful either. Please add this back as soon as possible.

It was very helpful to have the ability to use both versions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While there are increasing numbers on symmetrical highspeed circuits there are still those of us who utilize a lower speed and asymmetrical connections (ADSL, fixed wireless, etc). Watching a circle spin and having to continually check back for for 30-45 min as a document uploads is not overly helpful. A progress bar showing a percentage or even a simple "x of y Kb" uploaded would be a vast improvement over the current situation. For a bit of reference 50 miles west of the US Capitol building in Washington DC our best ADSL speed is 7M/0.6M and fixed wireless speed is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please incorporate a language translator into your application, similar to the many web browsers have, it would be a really useful and beneficial application for all users. Thanks and regards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When trying to customize the Quick Tools toolbar, the dialog box opened on a different monitor than the application. I didn't realize that and force quit the application because it looked like it froze. Only after reopening did I realize what was happening.
    It would be nice if it consistently opened in the same monitor the application is open in. I tried this with the display maximized and not maximized and it didn't make a difference.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i want to cancel my sub because it was made by mistake and i already lost 36 euros due to this and now you are telling me that if i want to unsubscribe i need to pay 92 euros are you kidding me? i already lost my christmas money due to this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. colocar tipos de idiomas para poder desarrollar, editar.
    Gracias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After updating Mac os to Big Sur, the program does not print documents by page source. When printing a mixed-size document Adobe is only printing by the Legal size and not printing the document in its original format. Print by PDF page source is checked and Adobe worked until the update.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat Pro DC 2020 is taking a long time to render page elements. Mac Preview shows the pages fast, but Acrobat takes about a minute to show all page elements. Screen shot comparison (body copy pixelated for security):

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Acrobat Pro DC 2020 is taking a long time to render page elements. Mac Preview shows the pages fast, but Acrobat takes about a minute to show all page elements. Screen shot comparison (body copy pixelated for security):

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here