Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi

Get the details about wireless setup of Canon printer and learn how to set up Canon printer for WiFi on Mac and Windows devices Although there are several brands of printers in the market, Canon is the first choice of users when it comes to seamless printing . Canon is known for its high quality printing. To use the printer, the first step is to set it up.

Call @: (1-888-409-0908)

Visit Our Website: https://www.webupro.com/how-to-connect-canon-printer-to-wifi/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Settings file for Toolbar items, so the tools list doesn't change for no apparent reason.

I have my toolbar list all arranged/selected for the tools I use for work, but lately it occasionally changes to some other list, even though there haven't been any updates that I can see. If that list could be saved as a workspace as can be done in InDesign, or perhaps a settings file similar to the pdf output settings, that would be helpful. My program is fully up to date, Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to view or read corrupt OST file including its attachments?

OST Viewer Freeware helps you to view OST files data without facing any problems. It is a 100% safe and secure utility to open the OST files without causing any error in your system. This advanced software performs the scanning process of OST files based on Standard, Advanced, & Deep modes and shows the recovered data without any data loss. OST Viewer Freeware helps you to view OST files data without facing any problems. It is a 100% safe and secure utility to open the OST files without causing any error in your system. This advanced software performs the scanning…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Acrobat DC does not release the file even after closing it

I have just installed the latest Adobe DC from your website. I have pdf files on removable media. I open and close pdf files. Acrobat DC reader does not release the files even after closing them.

When I try to eject the removable media, Windows says device in use. Unless I shut down Windows, the files are not released. Very frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. combine files for printing with even numbers of pages

I would like to be able to combine a batch of pdfs for printing that would insert a blank page after an odd-pages-containing file, so that when I print the whole batch, it prints well for insertion into a binder. When only one document is updated, only the single file can be printed for insertion. For example, Document A has three pages, but the combine feature would make it four pages so that when I print the binder, the next document starts on the first part of the next sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unexpected error reported in Acrobat Pro DC OCR

When OCR'ing a document using Acrobat Pro DC 64-bit Version 2022.001.20117 one page in the document generated the following error:

Acrobat could not perform Text Recognition on this page because:
    Unknown error

The page causing the error is attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Screen flashes and writable fields disappear when I'm preparing form, especially when I'm zooming

Screen flashes and fields disappear when I'm preparing a form, especially when I'm zooming in to align fields. Usually the entire screen grays out and pieces will appear as I move my mouse around. Makes it nearly impossible to create a form. Extremely buggy!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom Hotkeys

Custom Keyboard for hotkeys --- Why do I have to click on the check box every time I want to make one? That's so silly. Same as the text box and all the other tools. That should be built into the program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to add different pages in multiple files in a single go

Option to add different pages in multiple files in a single go.
    if we have to add different different pages in multiples files Adobe don't have any option,we have add pages manually,it should happen in a single click,this will save a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. edb to pst freeware converter tool

stella edb to pst converter software is the best edb file converter software to convert all edb mailbox items in to pst file this software convert all edb mailbox items like emails items, contacts items, calendars items, task items, and many other items in to pst file this software is convert all public and private mailbox items in to pst file this software is convert all 32bit and 64bit edb file this software is convert all corrupted and unmounted mailbox items in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-to-pst-converter.html
    https://bestedtopstconverter.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-use-exchange-edb-recovery-step.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Underlined Text and Strikethrough Text doesn't appear correctly in Adobe Online

In the online version of Adobe, underlining and strikethrough of text does not appear correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Reader won't update if the ***** desktop is locked

I don't want programs randomly creating shortcuts on my desktop, so I deleted everything in C:\Users\Public\Desktop and locked that folder (if I want stuff on my desktop I put it in C:\Users<my name>\Desktop).

The problem is that now when Adobe reader tries to update, it says that the update failed because it can't create a shortcut in C:\Users\Public\Desktop. But that's just the point, I don't want it to create a shortcut there. I want it to update anyway, but without creating a shortcut.

If it can't create a desktop shortcut, it should just ignore that and update anyway. Or even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Drag file from email to Adobe Acrobat

It would be great if you could drag a file from an email attachment right into Adobe Acrobat instead of having to save it to my computer and then drag it over. Just saving a step and a daily part of my job is receiving attachments to put into Adobe Acrobat as a pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Multiple Business Name / Sender Email Under One Account

We manage 8 different businesses under 1 roof, all needing forms to require e-signatures. Instead of all forms coming from our main email account, we think it would be good if you could set different Business Names and different Business email accounts so that when clients receive emails from us, they are receiving them from a familiar/relevant email, instead of the one we set up for our adobe sccount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PDF Split & Merge Software

PDF Split & Merge allows you to easily split and merge PDF documents in just a few simple steps. It has one major drawback, however. This is the unfriendly interface that can take some time to get used. PDF Split and merge are a great tool.

Split PDF documents with multiple configuration options will be possible. You can also join several files together in one file. PDF Split and merge works fast and efficiently so you can get the job done in a matter of minutes.

Click Here : https://www.kmttech.com/pdf-split-merge.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PDF Extractor Software

PDF Extractor is a powerful software that extracts text, images, and fonts directly from PDF documents. It provides various features like multiple file selection, page setting, showing file description, etc. The software's layout is simple enough to be used by beginners.

PDF Page Extractor can be used to extract fonts from Acrobat PDF files. This program can extract all fonts from a PDF file and save them to the location you choose. This feature is only available with the full software. To extract fonts, you will need to purchase the software.

To make it easy to understand, a PDF file…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Acrobat PDF from Word 365 Outlined Level 1 Style Maps to Wrong Page in PDF

This issue applies to MS Word 365 with Acrobat DC Pro Add-in.
    Word version: Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2201 Build 16.0.14827.20158) 64-bit
    Adobe Acrobat DC version: 2022.001.20117
    Background story:
    When the MS Word 365 Acrobat add-in is used to create a PDF (with create from headings selected in the Adobe preferences), bookmarks are created in the PDF output navigation panel as expected (refer to fig 3), but some of the headings do not link to their correct page when you click on them (they all default to page 1, top of the document). The affected styles are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pdf text text converts to italics when pasted onto Word docx

bug report:
    When I copy/paste pdf text onto Word Docx, the text converts to italics. This happens on my MacBook Air (M1,2020) but not an older MacBook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hire Flutter app developers

With Flutter, you can develop apps for Android and iOS without having to write a different code base for each platform. Flutter App developers build top-of-the-line cross-platform mobile apps for Android and iOS that are rich in technology, scalable, and performant. Hire Flutter app Developers to develop cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android using a single codebase. The Flutter team has the knowledge and expertise to deliver a result-oriented solution to all industries' requirements.
    Read here: https://mobilecoderz.com/hire-flutter-app-developers/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need an EASY to find/use way to create an Index of multiple PDFs

I cannot find where / how to create an Index of multiple PDFs like I used to be able to do in the older version of Acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share & Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base