Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10728 results found

1. Since the new acrobat update, I can barely edit my pdf's without the screen refreshing over and over. It is not tolerable to use because it takes too long to add text. What is going on? Do I need to find a new product? Can you fix this? Do I need to change a setting?
    I wish you would stop making "improvements":

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The most recent update to Adobe Acrobat Pro is awful. The worst. You can't barely update and fill in PDFs. Creating text is impossible. And the program runs so slow it's not worth using. Please revert back to the former version that was actually useful. Or at least let me download a former version. This is just terrible.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is the worst pdf editor I have ever set my hands on. The simple issue of crossing out parts of a page TO MAKE IT NOT TRANSPARENT takes way too much effort with this useless tool. Shame on you for charging money for this.

Signed

Angry student amidst finishing his thesis.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. User Report showing last access of Acrobat Pro
    Default Acrobat Pro DC configuration in order to assess licensing utliizatioin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Although the buttons to add elements such as text and images are accessible, and existing elements when focused with the mouse can be changed, there is no way to focus any elements or add new elements without the mouse.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat take so long to delete form fields when multiple fields are selected. It depends on how many form fields are selected across opened Documents. In other words, if you have an opened document with 2 or 3 form fields selected while you are deleting form fields on a different one (another one), it will take 5 to 10 seconds to delete desired form fields (as invoked and desired by user to delete form fields on a document). On a different scenario if an open Document has 40 Form Fields selected while deleting Form Fields on a different opened document…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have some organization specific KB articles, and processes regarding application installation, Access, etc. We want users to be aware about these steps and refer to them in case of any issues. As of now they don’t have any references within application and each time they need to contact technical support team.

Requirement : Add Field In application where we can mention internal Link (Could be a SharePoint link).We want option to Internal link ( could be a SharePoint link) where we have information related to application access and other Internal KB articles are mentioned.

We have not yet prepared…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. otřesný vzhled, zobrazeno vše co nepotřebuji a vždy znovu a znovu a nevidím dokument - na co Všechny nástroje a další lišty? Proč jsou toolbary okoloc elého dokumentu? člověk musí prohledat všechny kouty než něco najde! Co trocha minimalismu při pouhém prohlížení? Nebo jak nastavit režim čtení jako default zobrazení?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add more color options and schemes for highlighting and freehand drawing in Adobe PDF (for desktop and iPad). As of now, there are only nine (9) colors with varying shades. I'm a lawyer who uses a bunch of different highlighter colors on hard copies (orange, pink, etc.). To switch to paperless, I'd need these color options/schemes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need signature requests sent at the first minute of each meeting, not before, as otherwise we won't be paid, and not after, as otherwise it interferes with the meeting. We have 5 meetings a day. This would allow us to send all the signature requests first thing in the morning, freeing up admin time during the day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 環境設定でユーザー情報の性、名を登録しても、次回ファイルOPENする際にユーザー情報が性、名の欄の文字が?に変換されてしまいます。
    毎回入力が手間です。改善お願いします

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why should companies think about using Appsierra's Python developers?

Employing Python developers from Appsierra has a number of benefits that make it an appealing option for companies looking to hire Python programmers:

Competent and Skilled Developers: Appsierra has a group of competent Python developers who have a great deal of experience applying Python's capabilities in a variety of fields and sectors.

Technological Excellence: Appsierra's developers are skilled at using Python's many features, frameworks, and libraries to create scalable, reliable solutions that are suited to particular business requirements.

Tailored Solutions: Appsierra is committed to learning about the particular needs of every…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The latest version of Acrobat is horrible. Why did you have to completely flip the entire interface so it is backward. The tools are not readily accessible as they were before. This is a terrible idea. Please offer an option to change the interface back to the tool we know and can use quickly and efficiently. I'm trying to get work done!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acrobat 2023.006.20380: Since upgrading to the 'new' look acrobat, it is much, much slower, to the point is is basically frozen. Any document over 10 MB is unusable. I often deal with image-rich documents >50 MB and these are impossible to navigate and edit, whereas in the previous version this was totally normal/easy. Please fix this or revert to the previous version until the new version actually is practical for users.
    Thanks.

(on MacOS Monterey 12.7.1).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On Request Signatures: The pre-filled data that I put in the boxes looked all neat and tidy before sending. Then when the document came back, the font in the prefilled boxes was twice as large and only half the address could be read! On a contract! The document does not appear to everyone the same way that it appears when I am creating it and now my contracts look like noob work. How am I to guess how pre-filled data will look if it is deceiving while building the doc? I put a screen shot of it, the suite, city,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. (I have already posted this in community, but was directed here. Fortunately there is a "solution" but it is a bit laborsome, at least the first time: see here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/choose-sheet-size-and-other-properties-when-creating-pdfs-from-jpeg/m-p/14284448#M441904

Suggestion:

Hello,

I think that the possibility to choose sheet size and other properties when creating pdfs from jpeg is missing. It is nice to be able to combine several jpegs to a pdf by the "combine function", but unfortunately, this creates huge sheets of the jpegs as opposed to the regular A4.

I had to go into each jpeg and print them from "windows photo", and that should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Highlighting Troubles -►Make the hit block smaller ►or the hitbox the same size as the highlighted text.

Issue - When highlighting text very close to adjacent highlighted text, the highlighted text becomes selected instead of Adobe allowing the curser to select unhighlighted text to be highlighted. Trying to select the unhighlighted text is very difficult. I have to zoom way into the text to highlight it, this takes up a lot of my time when checking through a thousand lines of a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You have removed the ability to cancel after I try to close the document -- the 'Save Changes' dialog only has 'Save' or 'Discard'. It is SO CRITICAL to be able to cancel, in order to save the changes to another file -- I use redmarks on PDFS all the time and frequently close the file accidentally, only to realize that i need to save the redmarks to ANOTHER FILE NAME, not OVERWRITE the current one. Please bring back the 'cancel' button and also the use of the Escape key to cancel it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The older versions of Acrobat had the Page Naviagion region (number of pages of youir document, which page you were on, etc) on the default screen, on top and center. That was removed on the new version of Acrobat. Please restore that. It's omission basically makes Acrobat and Acrobat Reader useless!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. this upgrade is so much worse. i cant even type on a PDF like before.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?