14341 results found
-
Your login does not recognize my email address so I have to come in through Google. Please fix it.
Do not try to limit emails based on their form. mine is XXXX.XXXXX.PE@gmail.com
Your login does not recognize the email name because of the second period. It is a valid email so you need to fix your application.1 vote -
Showing three pages of A4
We have 5000 users with large monitors. We want to view 3 pages of A4 side by side. Acrobat only lets us see 2 pages.
2 votes -
character display bug (replaced - wrong)
When I save and close my pdf File on Adobe Acrobat Pro, everything is fine, but when I open it again, Every character is bugged and replaced by another one. Why is that ? Could you fix these display issues ?
1 vote -
This new interface sucks.
Put it back the way it was. Changing the way it looks does not help and makes it harder to use. I am wasting my time looking for stuff. This new interface sucks.
45 votes -
fix sync with google drive on desktop version
The synchronization with Google Drive doesn’t work on the desktop version at all, and there’s no place to sync it. On the tablet, it syncs automatically as soon as I open it, but on the desktop, it doesn’t work! When switching from reading to writing the text, I’m forced to use two screens because of this.
1 vote -
read out loud can't read words split across lines
If a hyphen is inserted in the middle of a word at the end of a line to divide it and continue on the next line, the Read Out Loud feature thinks it is the end of a paragraph, stops reading, and does not pronounce the divided word. It is stopping reading in the middle of a sentence. This makes for a more painful listening experience.
1 vote -
Best Online Casinos
Welcome to https://megacasinoreviews.com, your trusted guide to the world of online gambling. Our team of experts is dedicated to offering you a safe and enjoyable experience as you explore the best online casinos. With our extensive knowledge of the industry, we provide you with carefully curated recommendations, ensuring that you choose only the most reliable and trustworthy platforms for real money betting. Take a look at our top 10 best online casinos, where you’ll find a wide range of games, secure deposit methods, fast payouts, and exciting bonus offers.
How We Evaluate Casinos
Each online casino featured on our…
2 votes -
No distractions in PDF reader
I was having a stressful day at work where I already felt I was juggling too many obligations. Just to add to that my PDF viewer keeps popping up dialog boxes and other user interface elements to harass me. This includes a huge window which apparently was supposed to harass me into logging in (will the harassment stop or will it intensify?) After that I had to clear three three popups that were telling me about some new feature I don't care about.
Even then there is a huge button harassing me to take a free trial of something or…
3 votes -
User Interface
Why do software developers insist on changing, moving, hiding, reconfiguring, the user interface for their software???? THIS ADDS ZERO IMPROVEMENT! Different isn't better; BETTER is better. Why do you think I would be so impressed by this new toolbar that I can move anywhere over the document? You know where I want to move it? I want to move it to the TOOLBAR area. Guess where I cannot move this new floating toolbar - THE TOOLBAR AREA. Just stupid.
2 votes -
Scroll bar gone
The most recent update to how pages function is not user friendly. The scroll bar has virtually disappeared. I must continually re-enable it for every document. Very frustrating.
33 votes -
Annoying floating toolbar
How have your conceptors come to think that this unremovable floating toolbar would be a good idea!?! I really don't find where it can be deactivated. All I find on the web is getting back to old version software... Really?
3 votes -
Please listen to your cusomers. Change ADobe Acrobat back. Stop making life miserable for customers
Dear Acrobat,
Please listen to customers and stop alienating them. People become dependent on your product through work. Please restore the version you threw out. You are creating unnecessary pain. Why does your company resist real feedback?
15 votes -
AI and printing format
Keyboard shortcut for the AI assistant is the same as the shortcut for printing (Command + P). Rly annoying. why is there even a shortcut for the AI? And then an additional issue: when printing a PDF through Acrobat, for example a page from a google sheet. If I select the page orientation (landscape or portrait) to print the google sheet on the webpage, then when it generates a PDF through acrobat of that google sheet page, and I go to print that, the page orientation does not match what I selected in the google sheet. So then I have…
1 vote -
Easily attainable explanations of predictable issues with new features
DESCRIPTION OF DESIRE FEATURE:
Create Google searchable help pages, Adobe run forum entries, and AI Assistant responses for foreseeable user issues with new features or forced preference changes. These entries should take on an approach like "Why am I seeing a popup about color profiles every time I export a PDF as a JPG??!"
And, ideally, create a new job at Adobe called "New feature rollout customer experience technician" for facilitating the creation of these vital safety nets.
WHY THIS FEATURE IS NEEDED:
Lately, I've noticed I’ve been running into many issues with updating Acrobat DC and having Adobe either…
1 vote -
Tachiva: Your Ultimate Gaming Solution
At Tachiva, we’re passionate about keeping you in the know on everything tech, gaming, and streaming. From the latest news and trends to helpful guides and game insights, we provide clear, reliable content to enhance your tech experience. Join our community, share your thoughts, and dive into the world of tech wicth us!Also Read-https://tachiva.com/
1 vote -
New feature: in the drop down menu of a pdf file select Save low resolution
Dear support team,
I would like to propose a new feature of Acrobat: in the drop down menu when I right click on one or more pdf files I would like to directly select Save low resolution version/optimised version, and maybe also Export as image and other formats. This would require just one/two more buttons in the drop down menu (with subcommands of course): Save as and eventually also "export as" if you can't put all these under the Save as command.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Matteo Lanfranchi
in riga edizioni
1 vote -
chaise confortable
La chaise confortable que j’ai achetée est parfaite pour de longues sessions de travail.
Elle soutient bien le dos et offre un confort optimal.1 vote -
best Wi-Fi management solutions for businesses
When managing Wi-Fi networks that support Wi-Fi Cordless IP Phones, businesses need robust Wi-Fi management solutions to ensure seamless connectivity, minimal interference, and optimal call quality. The best Wi-Fi management solutions typically include features such as:
Network Monitoring and Optimization:
Tools like Cisco Meraki or Ubiquiti UniFi provide real-time monitoring and automatic optimization to ensure Wi-Fi Cordless IP Phones experience minimal latency and packet loss.
Quality of Service (QoS):Solutions such as Aruba Networks prioritize voice traffic over other types of data to ensure clear, uninterrupted calls.
For more https://www.grandstreamindia.co.in/products/ip-voice-telephony/wifi-cordless
1 vote -
Tired of the AI assisant pop up on the top right corner of the screen.
I'm so sick and tired of seeing that pop up notificaton to use the AI assistant on the top right corner of the screen. It makes me not want to use it. I'm not stupid, I know the feature is there and I will use it when ever I use it.
9 votes -
New UX, Chiming in
Along with others I am horrified at the tragic mess the UX (yes, user experience) has become. The UI design is following the unfortunate trend of "unify everything" into a web/mobile topology that has been infecting applications for a while now.
I had a well-developed workflow in Acrobat Pro, that the new & obnoxious UI design, that you shoved down my CPU's throat, broke. More than that, the usability of the new atrocity is a step back.
A number of problems/defects are exhibited, but the three deal breakers are:
1- the floating toolbar (it's fine to have it as an…17 votes
- Don't see your idea?