14340 results found
-
Form field date format dd/mm/yyyy
When specifying a date field in a form there is just about every date format available except dd/mm/yyyy - it has to be added as a custom format each time. This is commonly how dates are written in Australia/NZ, would be very handy to have this in the list.
4 votes -
New UI
I use Acrobat on both Windows PC and Mac (latest Windows 11 and Macos14 sonoma). I downloaded Acrobat from Creative Cloud and kept it updated all the time. A few months ago i found the Acrobat UI was changed on my Mac and when i finally got used to the new UI, recently it just changed back to the old version again by itself and i no longer saw the UI switch button. It's really annoying. And one interesting thing is, the Acrobat UI on my Windows PC never changed even though i used the same account in Creative Cloud. …
7 votes -
Differentiation among icons
I find the new icons difficult to differentiate among. In my toolbar, multiple functions are served by the same icon, which requires me to hover over the icon for the popup to see which tool it is (until I've committed my ordering of tools to memory). In my side panel, the Generative Summary icon is the only purple icon, showing that it's possible to recolor them.
Please consider allowing us to show by default the names of the tools/buttons to the right of the icon.
Additionally, please consider allowing us to change the color of the icons in the control…
2 votes -
Fill & Sign does not stay in place
This feature is TRASH! I am trying to edit a document by filling and signing. The text added will not stay in place and is dancing all over the document. Now I cannot delete the added text that is being misplaced. This document is ruined after 3 hours of work!
2 votes -
cannot eliminate an old signature
cannot eliminate an old signature. I have added two signatures in the old version of adobe reader (which was much easier and intuitive to use, the new one is sht and has a sht interface) and now when clicking on the "X" to remove/eliminate one of the two old signatures nothing happens!
1 vote -
FNAF Games
fnaf games has a variety of popular games that have enthralled players with their horror-filled gameplay experiences.
2 votes -
Recent folders not updating in the App (ACROBAT DC) (MacOS)
When clicking "save as.." the list of folders available to simply click has not updated since late March. Now I need to go to "choose another folder" and then use the system file dialog to choose the recent folder. This is an annoying break of something that simply used to work before.
1 vote -
Remembering preferences: opening a doc and always needing to close the side menus and always clicking on continuous scroll
Opening a doc and always needing to close the side menus and always need to click on continuous scroll.
1 vote -
Can't find anything
The very definition of any update is to add features not move the existing features around so no one can find them. I use the comments tab to shade areas that need to be changed on CAD drawings a lot. I used to be able to select a wall and move it. Now I can't I have to search for rectangle when I need the comment feature so the menu pops up. There is no way to anchor the sub-menu on the tools where it used to be. There is no way to move all of the tools to the…
6 votes -
Acrobat UI
At every major update, the Acrobat Pro UI is getting more and more confusing. None of the standard OS behaviors are respected. I tried to modify the toolbar on Mac (version 2023.0001), impossible to move an icon anywhere.
25 votes -
Annotations menu
Have to click several places to get the annotation tool I need, old versions were better in that regard. I hate the new interface.
2 votes -
BUG: multiple password protected documents in PDF portfolio - crashes every time
I have multiple password protected PDFs assembled in a PDF Portfolio. Every time I try to open them, it crashes on the second or third document. This used to work.
2 votes -
Phone field to have phone format options to pick from that would autofill the symbols into the field.
This is an enhancement request for the Phone Field in Adobe Sign.
It would be very useful for the Phone field to have phone format options to pick from that would autofill the symbols into the field. This would take the responsibility off the signer.
It is also kind of ridiculous that just to have a basic version of this, which still requires the signer to put in the symbols manually, I have to learn how to code it through Regular Expressions. Many people don't have time to learn those just to have a well-formatted phone number. I fully expected…
2 votes -
Why does every operation seem to take more clicks everytime an update comes out?
Probably should make it look like Abobe X which was quick and easy to use.
7 votes -
PPT to PDF conversion line are thicker.
PPT file is converted to PDF has different connector thicknesses. Does not matter if the file gets converted from save as PDF or saved from Print option or create PDF or any other option.
1 vote -
DISABLE DOWNLOAD
Please remove the download option for e-signature. When a document is sent for e-sign, the recipient should only have access to view and sign.
1 vote -
Add Acrobat Pro desktop annotatoin shapes to mobile apps
As an Adobe Acrobat Pro licensed mobile user I would like to have the same annotation features such as shapes that are available in the desktop versions to also be available on iOS and Android so I do not have to continually switch from my mobile device in order to perform annotation tasks.
1 vote -
split screen on Adobe acrobat pro not supported mac
I am sure this is not a new request, but why is their no split screen sharing with adobe acrobat and other applications on Mac OS. I am starting my masters but if I have to keep switching between windows to study, well I will look for another application and cancel my subscription. (also you removed the define context feature which just seems another reason to move on).
3 votes -
Acrobat zoom controls
Adobe Acrobat update 23.6.20320.0. When a PDF is open and you zoom in, the scroll bars disappear. Makes navigating PDFs really painful.
7 votes -
Give us the option to switch back to the previous version DUMMIES!!!!!
FIRE THE ENTIRE TEAM !!!!!
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?