Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10664 results found

1. We would like to be able to revert a workflow to the previous signer to make changes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Trash the entire new system and go back to the previous version immediately. This is not a case of people needing to get used to it. It is fundamentally flawed in so many ways that I can't even list them. You can easily find them from anybody else who tries to use your software daily. The last major update prior to this was pretty poor, but this one is one of the worst interface updates I have ever seen for any platform. Ever.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The form created in Adobe with various fields our business has used for four years is now unreadable after distributing for signatures. Text in all the fields becomes super-sized, showing only a portion of it. This is disastrous for our business! Must have a fix!!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. While using Adobe Acrobat, the user interface unexpectedly changes, adopting the appearance of Windows Vista's style. This issue persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling the application.

Steps to Reproduce:

Open Adobe Acrobat.
    Navigate through various app functions (e.g., opening a PDF, using editing tools, etc.).
    open file explorer the user interface unexpectedly changes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Things change - as does the UI - that is fine. Professionals working with Adobe Pro have adapted before. However, the changes have DOUBLED the amount of time it takes to mark up a PDF and as far as I can see there is no solution for this.

• We are not longer able to highlight text, start typing and have text automatically replaced. We also have to select the tool, then implement the mark up.

• We are not able to pick a spot in the text, start typing and have text automatically inserted. We also have to select the tool,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please enable the export of images along with text from a "_Response.pdf" file. It now only exports text to .csv files.

Our client will have ~10,000 fillable forms annually that come back with both text filled in, and images attached.

Ideally, the mix of text and images could be exported to an Alteryx database, which can contain text, images, and spatial objects. Extension .yxdb.

Less ideally, any method of extracting the images with a link to the text would be great. Like saving the images in jpg or png format to a local directory, and the text file would contain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tool bar limitations are getting ugly. For example, cannot add / edit navigation tools to tool bar anymore. Some of us like to jump to the beginning / end of a document without having to wade through layers of menus. And why are the commonly used tools (page up page down print etc) tucked down in the lower right hand corner instead of on the tool bar near the top of the window like normal folk do?! Speaking of, there is a tool bar there but it is all empty space. What a freaking waste of screen space for no…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Awfully slow program on a very fast computer. Keeps stalling when I open it. Then it wants to restore my document and it stalls again so I close it. Gotta wait for all the unwanted bloat to load before I start editing my document.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ADOBE has SCREWED up their product!!!! It is HORRIBLE!!!! Anything BUT user friendly!!!!! I will be looking for a different option if Adobe does not change it back.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just tried this out on a scanned PDF of Japanese text with the latest Acrobat Pro (2023.008.20470) and the results were completely unusable. Searching for any text on the page had zero results (even simple hiragana). Copying and pasting text gave me wildly inaccurate kanji and other symbols. macOS Preview does a pretty good job of letting me search and copy text from the same document, even my own poor handwriting, and I don't even have to wait for a progress bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow us to remove or at least change the location of the + Create button at the top next to the tabs. I often need to move the pdf window around on my screen and having the create button there makes it harder to find a space to grab the pdf window and move it to a different location on my screen. Every time I accidentally "create a PFD" it gets more and more annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi,

It seems like the PDF Portfolio Thumbnails are missing, causing major disruption in our communication with our customers who use the thumbnails on the left side of the Portfolio view to navigate between the files.

Currently in January 2024 the Portfolio appears just as a list and many additional settings and preferences also disappeared. Looks like a stripped version of the formerly powerful format.

Please, provide explanation.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Martin Jezek

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to cancel already signed agreements as this may happen frequently (just like the feature for cancelling unsigned contracts).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How can I Talk to Someone Live on Gmail? Google Help Center​​
    Accumulate knowledge to talk to someone at Gmail.

It is essential to create a Gmail account in order to use several Google products, including Docs, Youtube, Maps, and more. If you need help with anything, including policy inquiries or problems you're having after creating an account on Gmail, don't hesitate to contact the support staff. Gmail's support staff provides comprehensive details on terms and conditions, password changes, and other related topics. Read the information below if you need to know how to connect with someone on Gmail.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/googlehelpcenter-1-888-625-28487157988827930779648/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Acrobat Distiller non riconosce i font utilizzati da Finale (Makemusic). I font sono regolarmente presenti nella cartella Font di Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is someone else's comment, but so apropos! "Visual designers managed to ruin a tool that was excellent and practical. The environment is now completely different, difficult to use, confusing, with no work flow. I would recommend a book to designers: Steve Krug's "Don't Make Me Think"."

This is impossible to use.

I chose the "user interface" category only because I couldn't select "all of the above." I also created an account for the sole purpose of posting this.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Visual designers managed to ruin a tool that was excellent and practical. The environment is now completely different, difficult to use, confusing, with no work flow. I would recommend a book to designers: Steve Krug's "Don't Make Me Think".

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Accessibility -> Override Page Display didn't work in previous versions and doesn't in this one either.

Try on https://publications.blum.com/2022/catalogue/en/. Download the complete PDF catalogue.

Preferences set in Page Display and Accessibility->Override as single page continuous and fit width.

File opens as Fit Single Page. Change view to Fit Width Scrolling. Click on any page number link in the document and the view changes back to Fit Single Page.

This is a reference publication I use a great deal and I curse at its ignorance of my view preferences every time.

Override should ignore ALL changes to document view unless…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The format box that appears when typing in a comment is not moveable and overlaps with my document - sometimes OVER the comment I'm trying to type. making it VERY difficult to edit text or use the PDF. Can't this be dockable? or at least Moveable??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?