- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14342 results found
-
Output Preview Page Rendering
I know that is not a big issue for the creator who's worked on this update, but it is a very big one for the user. We tried to keep using Acrobat XI the longer as possible, but we had to go in DC, the visual is discutable, but the issue with Output Preview (page rendering, flickering, slow appearance) this is unacceptable!! For a person who's verify many thousand pages per day, it's very frustrating. As an important company as Adobe, this is a lack of respect for the customer, I'm very disapointed.
2 votes -
Do you need an ITIN number for your business?
If Koshika LLC is a U.S. business entity that does not have a Social Security Number (SSN), and it has to file tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), then it may need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
An ITIN is a tax identification number issued by the IRS to individuals who are required to file a U.S. tax return but are not eligible for a Social Security Number. For example, non-U.S. residents who are not eligible for an SSN may need an ITIN to file their tax returns.
As a business entity, Koshika LLC may need an ITIN if it is a foreign-owned business, or if it has foreign partners or investors who do not have an SSN. Additionally, if Koshika LLC hires foreign employees who are not authorized to work in the United States, the business may need to obtain an ITIN for tax purposes.
To apply for an ITIN, Koshika LLC will need to complete Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. The form should be submitted along with the necessary supporting documents to the IRS. It is recommended to consult with a tax professional or the IRS directly to determine whether Koshika LLC needs an ITIN and to receive guidance on the application process.
Visit: https://startusacompany.com/us/itin-for-non-residents/
If Koshika LLC is a U.S. business entity that does not have a Social Security Number (SSN), and it has to file tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), then it may need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
An ITIN is a tax identification number issued by the IRS to individuals who are required to file a U.S. tax return but are not eligible for a Social Security Number. For example, non-U.S. residents who are not eligible for an SSN may need an ITIN to file their tax returns.
As a business entity, Koshika LLC…
1 vote -
"Quotation Marks" don't work in search!
Legal agreements often have defined terms in quotation marks.
when searching and including the quotation marks in the search box, acrobat won't find the terms. See attached screenshot.
*** this worked just fine in previous versions ***
2 votes -
Bottom of comments collapse arrow/bar
I often compare one PDF to another, and the prev version will have lots of comments to make sure I address. To help myself keep track of where I've made it to as I go, I collapse the page's comment list as I complete a page. I really wish there was a small collapse bar with an up arrow/caret at the bottom of each page's comments list, since when I read the last comment about a page, I've scrolled quite a bit in the comments bar and have to scroll up again to collapse the page's list from the top. For ease of continuing, if I could collapse from the bottom of a long list of comments, that would make starting onto the next page that much easier/faster with no scrolling back up!
I often compare one PDF to another, and the prev version will have lots of comments to make sure I address. To help myself keep track of where I've made it to as I go, I collapse the page's comment list as I complete a page. I really wish there was a small collapse bar with an up arrow/caret at the bottom of each page's comments list, since when I read the last comment about a page, I've scrolled quite a bit in the comments bar and have to scroll up again to collapse the page's list from the top.…
1 vote -
Detect and remove duplicate pages
I want to be able to have Acrobat detect and remove duplicate pages in my PDF. I have a document that has 124 extra pages that are duplicates of pages existing elsewhere in the document, but they aren't all next to each other, so I cannot easily determine which ones they are for removal.
1 vote -
Incorrectly entered email appear in Request e-signature need to be deleted/cleared
Needs to be a way to clear incorrect email addresses from Request E-signatures. Some of my staff has typed in incorrect emails that keep popping up in autocomplete and will inadvertently use them which cause the document to go nowhere; no notification that it was incorrect. Need a way or tool to clear cache or individual incorrect email addresses.
Example. Correct email is John.smith@network.com
Staff type incorrectly at some point and sent request to Johnsmith@network.com. Since has entered correct email. When typing the correct and incorrect emails both pop up in autocomplete and staff sometimes inadvertently hit the incorrect one.Needs to be a way to clear incorrect email addresses from Request E-signatures. Some of my staff has typed in incorrect emails that keep popping up in autocomplete and will inadvertently use them which cause the document to go nowhere; no notification that it was incorrect. Need a way or tool to clear cache or individual incorrect email addresses.
Example. Correct email is John.smith@network.com
Staff type incorrectly at some point and sent request to Johnsmith@network.com. Since has entered correct email. When typing the correct and incorrect emails both pop up in autocomplete and staff sometimes inadvertently hit the incorrect…1 vote -
Ajust the message at Adobe sign
After signing the document for all, the system shows the message "Document was updated after signing”, But the message "Document was updated after signing" is confuse, there has been no change in document, the annotation is created by AdobeSign itself. But with this message our partners are questioning, how can a document be changed after signature. Is it possible change or alter this message for "Document was uploaded after signing"?
3 votes -
Cannot delete pages
I try to delete pages multiple ways and cannot:
From the Organize Pages feature, I select the pages that I want to delete and I click the delete icon. Acrobat responds that "One or more pages are in use and could not be deleted." Sometimes when I receive that message and close the Organize Pages feature, I see that the pages were deleted. But not always.
From the main document, if I click the Delete Pages icon and enter the page numbers to delete, I get the same error. When the Delete Pages icon work, the feature is still problematic because it requires that you enter the page number -- sometimes this is the printed page number, other times it is the actual number in the document. It's never clear what to enter.
This is like your flagship product and perhaps the most basic feature possible -- deleting pages --doesn't work.
I'm left dumbfounded.I try to delete pages multiple ways and cannot:
From the Organize Pages feature, I select the pages that I want to delete and I click the delete icon. Acrobat responds that "One or more pages are in use and could not be deleted." Sometimes when I receive that message and close the Organize Pages feature, I see that the pages were deleted. But not always.
From the main document, if I click the Delete Pages icon and enter the page numbers to delete, I get the same error. When the Delete Pages icon work, the feature is still problematic…
5 votes -
Bug
When trying to organize pages, and clicking on multiple pages to move them, half the time before you can finish picking the pages, it decides to make copies of the pages. All I'm doing is holding down the control key and clicking on individual pages with the mouse. How it perceives to make copies out of the blue is both mind-boggling and infuriating. Please fix this.
1 vote -
font color
Give the capability to change font on the fill in fields from the rest of the document i.e. when a form needs to be filled in blue ink but the document is in black
1 vote -
font color
Give the capability to change font on the fill in fields from the rest of the document i.e. when a form needs to be filled in blue ink but the document is in black
1 vote -
have a "Merge textbooks" button.
This would help with typing as it would allow you to replace text and edit text without it covering other parts of the document.
1 vote -
AutoCAD
Please add PDFMaker to AutoCAD versions 2020 through 2024. This add-in is a must for creating PDF drawings.
1 vote -
Adobe Sign add page numbers to Audit report
Adobe Sign add page numbers to Audit reports
1 vote -
Fix the mess you made in my adobe files.
Just fix the totally screwed up s pile you have made of my adobe files which I can no longer open, attach to emails or send to dropbox. I have one file which is large 10 MB but which was fine two years ago. it represents two months of a building design which I now require and which will not open. Same story with numerous other files as well. Thanks for nothing. I will spend a small fortune now paying a tech to sort this spile out. Your unrequested update a year or so ago totally f'd my adobe files library....and while Im at it, here is a novel idea...perhaps employ some real people to whom one can speak about dealing with and fixing the myriad problems that were part of your recent packages.
Just fix the totally screwed up s pile you have made of my adobe files which I can no longer open, attach to emails or send to dropbox. I have one file which is large 10 MB but which was fine two years ago. it represents two months of a building design which I now require and which will not open. Same story with numerous other files as well. Thanks for nothing. I will spend a small fortune now paying a tech to sort this spile out. Your unrequested update a year or so ago totally f'd my adobe files…
3 votes -
On requesting e-signatures there is a CC field, I would like all signer to be able to see who is in the CC field
On requesting e-signatures there is a CC field, I would like all signers to be able to see who is in the CC field, not just the person creating the form not just the person creating the form.
1 vote -
Ability to add signature request to all pages of large documents with a couple clicks
On large documents that need to be signed on every page it seems crazy that we have to go through one page at a time to add the signature request box. Surely there is a way to add one signature request box and then right click on that box and select "Add to every page".
2 votes -
Invalid Page Range - Error when orientating pages
I got an issue where when I try to orientate the documents using the organized pages toolbar. This started happening about 2 weeks ago, so around the beginning of April on my:
On myEdition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on 11/1/2022
OS build 22621.1485
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.01 vote -
Add a back button to edit signature request emails
While going through the process of requesting a digital signature through Acrobat, it would be VERY HELPFUL to have a "back" button to move backward through the 3-step process in order to make edits/corrections (particularly to the copy in the email). There have been numerous times that I have composed the email (in the Request Signature process in Acrobat) and wanted to go back and change something. It could be editing the copy in the email (subject or body) or adding/deleting recipients. Currently, there is no way to do that without canceling the process and starting all over.
Then, you should be able to review the signature request email before sending it.
Thanx!
While going through the process of requesting a digital signature through Acrobat, it would be VERY HELPFUL to have a "back" button to move backward through the 3-step process in order to make edits/corrections (particularly to the copy in the email). There have been numerous times that I have composed the email (in the Request Signature process in Acrobat) and wanted to go back and change something. It could be editing the copy in the email (subject or body) or adding/deleting recipients. Currently, there is no way to do that without canceling the process and starting all over.
Then, you…
1 vote -
Applying multiple shapes for estimating purposes
Hi, I'm wanting to know if there is a quicker way to add shapes/circles to a PDF CAD drawing/plan and then have it total or count the shapes/circles, a bit like a stamp feature for a quick asset plot and totalling of items.
My current process is to add a circle and then copy and paste this with CTL Z function but it centres to the page instead of the room in question where the mouse is clicked on. I then have to drag this circle to the room, and repeat. I then filter out the comments fields for the shapes to get my head totals.
I'm wanting to use this for estimating sprinkler system head numbers so there could be 1000+ sprinkler heads/circles.
Thanks
Hi, I'm wanting to know if there is a quicker way to add shapes/circles to a PDF CAD drawing/plan and then have it total or count the shapes/circles, a bit like a stamp feature for a quick asset plot and totalling of items.
My current process is to add a circle and then copy and paste this with CTL Z function but it centres to the page instead of the room in question where the mouse is clicked on. I then have to drag this circle to the room, and repeat. I then filter out the comments fields for the…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?