Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. The language should be changeable in EVERY version of Acrobat Sign - not only in enterprise.

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/sign/using/multilanguage-sending-signing.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it where I can go back to the old GUI. The new system is absolutely horrible. The whole package sux.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi,
    as macOS user I have issue during reading PDF. Checkbox with "X"are overlapping in default macOS reader, in official Adobe PDF reader, only in Chrome browser PDF document looks as I expect.

Could you let me know, if u already know about this issue, or when is planned fix?

Thanks!
    Regards,
    -jiri

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New layout of Adobe Reader is utterly counterproductive, and makes everyday use of Adobe Reader much slower and confusing.
    I, as well as many other users I know, am using Bookmarks and Pages in at least 95% of times when I use Reader. Therefore, they should be placed on the left, where they are expected to be (it is simply a standard for similar "master-detail" situations).
    Also, primary tools, like paging, zoom-in and -out, are placed in a bottom-right corner, just like they were hiding?! But these are the basic tools, and they must be placed centrally, either on top…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To convert Lotus Notes NSF mailbox to Outlook PST format there is a lot of automated tools are available in the online market but according to my personal experience, CubexSoft NSF to PST Converter is the most recommended application. It converts all the NSF emails, calendars, contacts, to-do, notes, etc. in Outlook PST format with ease. The software converts Lotus Notes mailbox data into Outlook PST and many other formats such as EML, EMLx, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, VCF, CSV, ICS, Office 365 & Live Exchange Server. It has many attractive features that help any novice user to operate the…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. All of a sudden with the new update my printer doesn't recognize my documents that I printed just days ago correctly. Nor will it double sided print any longer. I went back to the previous version of adobe and it will now print the document completely on a sheet of paper without cutting off half of it, however it seems to have lost the ability to double side print.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back Adobe Acrobat Standard free PDF rotation, or help me understand the reason why it was removed. Additionally, provide a rebuttal to the assumption that the decision was simply made to encourage Adobe Acrobat Pro subscriptions and that what has been done is strongly anti-consumer behavior.

Thanks,
    Bob

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I typed Chinese words into the commenting box in Adobe Acrobat, it's overlapping. See picture. I am using the latest Adobe Acrobat Cloud version and it is updated. Windows 64 bit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adobe Acrobat crashes everytime when I change IME from Chinese to English. I am using Sogou Pinyin Method: https://shurufa.sogou.com/.

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 22H2
    Install ‎2022/‎06/‎25
    OS Build 19045.3693
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tolobizonaa

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rummy OLA APP
    Rummy Ola APK, Sign-Up Bonus is ₹49, Ola Rummy App, Minimum Cash Out ₹100, Teen Patti Ola APK, Rummy Ola APK, Rummy Ola App Download, Ola Rummy APK Download,

Teen Patti Ola App, Ola Rummy, Ola Teen Patti APK Referral Code, Rummy Ola APK Download Link

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-ola-apk.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rummy 666, Rummy 666E, Rummy 666 Apk Download, 666 Rummy Game,

666E Rummy Apk
    , 666 Rummy Game.

666E Rummy App Download, Rummy 666e app download, Teen Patti 666. 666E short for 666 Entertain is a new rummy app where you can play Rummy with real money. The Rummy 666e app does have many more games in addition to Rummy.

https://www.realrummyapps.in/666e-rummy-apk-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When using the "Correct Recognized Text" feature, the UI is cumbersome and requires either hitting Tab repeatedly or constantly switching between the mouse and the keyboard.

The user should be able to cycle through multiple corrections using only the keyboard:
    1. Press "Correct recognized text"
    2. In the resulting dialog, the text entry cursor should automatically be placed in the "Recognized as" field.
    3. When the user hits Enter/Return, it should be as if the user pressed the "Accept" button on the UI.
    4. The next potential correction should appear, and the cursor should once again be placed in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please provide a Preferences setting to choose the application window a style at startup i.e. Minimised, Normal, Maximised, Remember Last, .
    On my system (Windows 11 22H2) Acrobat x64 ALWAYS starts Maximised which I find very irritating as I use a large screen. Any setting in the Application Shortcut Properties (Run: ) is ignored. This should also be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. See attached image. This toolbar that adds nothing new or useful other than to make it more difficult to access or read documents needs to be easily removed/minimized/docked by the end user. I can't imagine what made anyone think "obstructing access to the document is what users want!"

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Using Office 365 with latest updates. Using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023.003.20244 64-bit.

For multiple PowerPoint presentations, we have seen that if the PowerPoint presentation has an embedded Excel chart or an embedded Excel sheet, when we create a PDF, the resulting PDF has a ghost/shadow type image showing.

This happens when pressing the PowerPoint toolbar button "Create and Share Adobe PDF".

Please note that this shadow/ghosting problem does NOT happen when choosing to print and selecting "Adobe PDF" as the device to print to.

Samples are attached.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new menu set up is more cumbersome than the old one. It now takes me 4 clicks to just be able to rotate my view as well as just navigating through the menu. Ideally, I'd like to be able to add items to the tool bars for quick access. The current set up is very irritating. Additionally, the new floating toolbar is annoying. Overlaying on top of the document causes it to be in the way all the time. I'd like to be able to dock it. I can also no longer make it so the tools bar doesn't…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Plots zijn mijn pdf bestanden niet meer te openen, ze zouden verkeerd gedecodeerd zijn??? WTF - ik maak geenpdf's en decodeer ze ook niet - u doet dat !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the Swedish version, the ALT command for creating PDF/A is "colliding" with another command (In Swedish "Reader-utökad PDF").

To create a PDF/A file you pressed ALT + A + R + A in the previous version. In this new version it's ALT + F + N + A. But since A is "doubled" it doesn't work.

The other option that now also has A as short command, had U in the previous version. U is available, so please change that back to U.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When buying used cars in Dubai, a number of important criteria should be taken into account while purchasing used automobiles in Dubai. To begin with, look up respectable dealerships, review the vehicle's history record, and get the automobile inspected by a reliable mechanic. Take note of the mileage, general condition, and history of car maintenance. Furthermore, confirm the legal details, including the ownership transfer procedure and required documentation. By following these guidelines, you can make an informed choice and guarantee a hassle-free used car purchasing experience in Dubai.
    https://www.autovob.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?