Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. When I try to connect to my Adobe account, after I am authenticated in the browser and go back to the application, I no longer can interact with anything (I get a beep sound as if the window was blocked by something or disabled though it's visual style doesn't change).
    Even after I close it, there are processes left running in the Task Manager which I have to terminate forcefully in order to open Adobe Reader again.

This happens with the latest version 2023.006.20360 on Windows

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to retain the ability to disable tabs, so that each file opens in a new window. It's so important in my job, I want all the pdf view in each separate window. I really hate the new version who don't be able to disable the tabs, all pdf are in a same window, it's so annoying and non productive. Bring back the option for giving the possibility to separate tab in many window for people like me who NEEDS in many windows.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello, I just started the update for the a.m. Adobe Acrobat Pro version and received the message "Invalid database tables". Does anybody know how to fix this update problema?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. the text on the web client becomes un editable if you highlight it and don't do anything for ~15+ seconds

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I work at Petrobras in Brazil and I am responsible to manage the users licenses for de Adobe Products, Acrobat DC Pro and Creative Cloud Apps. Some users request a license but doesn´t use it. I would like to have a report that can check when the user used a product for the last. So that I can revoke the license for lack of access or use. This is very important to reduce costs and manage the licenses. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I feel this version of Adobe is very slow in response, Adobe reader was much stable and fast. while selecting text in PDF page this behaves weird and shows previous page in selection. Scrolling in big file is too slow sometimes. i hope my feedback would be considered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. it would be great to be able to export a report where you can see the usage of all products - also to be able to have a overview over if the users who have a license use the products.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Return to previous version because the current one is unuseful

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adobe Acrobat Pro is having issues on conversions from MS Word to a PDF where it is combining characters into a single character. Most of the time it is the combination of lowercase "ti" when they show up together (e.g. Section, information, location). It functions properly in the source file of MS Word, but on the conversion Adobe combines the characters into a single character together and then doesn't recognize what character it is, throwing a Character Encoding Error. To fix you have to go into the editor, delete the combination character, and then retype the "ti" into the text…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using my laptop in tablet mode, it is required to existing drawing mode to scroll the page in pdf, would be nice to use two fingers in the screen to scroll instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When using my pc in tablet mode, it is required to existing drawing mode to scroll the page in pdf, would be nice to use two fingers in the screen to scroll instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is BUG on the latest download of Adobe Acrobat Pro. There is NO pulldown menu when selecting "Export a PDF". There is a right arrow but no menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This is BUG on the latest download of Adobe Acrobat Pro. There is NO pulldown menu when selecting "Export a PDF". There is a right arrow but no menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For our internal forms we like to have both the manager and staff member sign the document. However, not all staff have an email address and having to email the form for signature each time is too time consuming. It would be nice to be able to add a signature box, that doesn't require digital signatures or email addresses, and the user can just sign with a stylus, then pass to the staff member to counter sign - just like with pen and paper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add the ability to drag and re-order the Sender Input Fields in the custom workflow builder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love the ability to clone fields so the Form Filler only needs to use an input value once across multiple boxes in a Workflow. Problem is, the cloned fields don't allow for different appearance options when building templates (all have to be right-aligned, for example). Can you keep the cloned values but allow for appearance differences across fields?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After closing out an agreement, I click the logo in the upper left corner hoping to return to the Adobe Sign Home but it takes me back to my login page where I have to choose the profile. Problem is, beyond the minor annoyance, is my Adobe Sign profile is never there to select. I have to rely on my bookmark to get back to the screen I need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This is BUG on the latest download of Adobe Acrobat Pro. There is NO pulldown menu when selecting "Export a PDF". There is a right arrow but no menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After creating a pdf, the front page (built of several layers in indesign of which one is half transparent), keeps flickering on and off. I cannot present this to my client. Never had this before. This happened more often eversince the new pdf interface (not a helpful update in my opinion). Also regular tekst sometimes flickers as I open somebody elses pdf file. I hope you can fix all this or offer the option to go back to the older interface (which was good). OSX Ventura 13.6 - pdf version 2023-006-20360.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?