Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

590 results found

1. Please consider revising your subscription pricing structure. It is too high for people who need it for hh use or even for students. Also, please consider making more of your products one-time purchases.

Thank you,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please bring back Acrobat DC option to clear multiple/all recent files with one button.
    Recent update to forces me to clear them file-by-file.
    Taking away 'bulk' clearing option was a BIG step backward which costs me extra time at work.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Now that I can no longer license Acrobat Std / Pro per device, Adobe must provide customers analytics to ensure I'm not wasting my subscriptions on named users who aren't using them. If I think of a named user subscription like a water tap, I need to ensure the spigot is not left open unnecessarily and wasting water. Please develop analytics (like others have) that tell me if a named user who has an Acrobat Pro subscription is using any Pro functionality, and how frequently. Same for Acrobat Standard subscriptions. This will allow me to re-assign unused subscriptions instead of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Now that Acrobat Std and Pro are licensed per named user, and not by device, there is no need to have separate installs of Adobe Reader, Acrobat Std / Pro. There should be just one install that I can put on every single computer. If the user doesn't sign in with an Adobe ID (or enterprise/federated ID) they get access to Reader functionality. If they sign in and their ID has been assigned a Std subscription, they get to use Std functionality. If they sign in and their ID has been assigned a Pro subscription, they get to use Pro…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This concern was previously submitted by Martha in April 2018 and marked as resolved although there does not appear to be a resolution in the comments.

I have a team account and I am signed in, yet I am receiving this message and unable to perform key functions like "Edit" because the software is not reading my license correctly.

Please offer a fix ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LSMinimumSystemVersion (in your Info.plist file) is broken in Adobe Acrobat

1.) minimum system version is 10.11 and not 10.4.3
    2.) you've put spaces into it ( 10 . 4 . 3 ) so it doesn't work at all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can I use my leased Acrobat subscription on my cellphone? How would I go about that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Supply an update required notification for users who wish not to use the auto update function

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My Employee whose Credit Card was given for monthly payments has left and adobe payment was failed. I have added a new credit card but don't know how the payment will be charged to that new card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In my personal CC for Photographers I can see computers CC is installed on and deactivate them if I wish (not that I need to) but CC for Teams does not have this function, even when logging into the individual accounts attached to Teams.

This is a big oversight and should be a basic part of team management functionality, when managing many licenses and the fact that each user has to have an adobe ID setup for them to admin them is cumbersome enough but the fact there is even less control in CC Teams than personal CC accounts in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am using the latest versions of all programs. I have uninstalled Adobe completely and used the cleaner to remove all software. I reinstalled Adobe DC because in need it for looking at documents stored in Filemaker. As soon as I go to a record with a pdf file, filmmaker crashes. If I leave adobe running, it will cause my Mac to shutdown or lock it in the sleep mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quit using this hunk of **** software. You've become microsoft. What a terrible, slow, cumbersome, bothersome package you've created.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cannot PRINT to Adobe PDF from any program after reboot UNLESS Acrobat has been started at least ONCE for the current session. Perhpas this is because Acrobat has not "signed in" or authenticated as a licensed app until AFTER I have opened Acrobat? This has only been occurring recently within the last few months. The credentials are and have always been "saved" such that I am automatically authenticated when I open Acrobat. I am licensed for CC All Apps Annual. I am using Windows 10 64bit on a less-than-a-year-old Dell Inspiron i8 with 32GB RAM and 2TB drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What's the best way to resolve this?
    Update failed. "Problem with licensing module"?

Uninstall Acrobat Pro DC from the CC Desktop App and reinstall?
    Tried to use the Update feature in the Help menu of Acrobat Pro DC and that failed.

German Windows 10
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC | Continous Release | Version 2019.008.20081

Regards,
    Uwe Laubender
    ( ACP )

PS: First tried a reply at "PLEASE Don't make the user go through a menu to check off a comment! You DOUBLE the time it takes to go through comments." that first seemed to fail. See screenshot two with the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please enhance Named User licensing to better accommodate enterprise needs.

We only issue Enterprise / Federated ID to our users, they will never have a personal AdobeID.

Please enhance the licensing to:
    Enable a way to suppress the Sign in screen which requests an Adobe ID.
    Automatically select the Enterprise ID sign in screen.
    Prevent the appearance of the Adobe/Enterprise ID selection screen.
    Alternatively, allow background (registry / preference file) population of enterprise ID credentials so that all of the options are pre-filled and the process can be automatically attempted without user intervention. Only if the sign in fails should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I really do not appreciate starting work and finding a whole new update unexpectedly when I have work to do! I do not have auto updates on and was not even signed into Adobe. Please stop updating without warning!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Acrobat DC Pro opens automatically after computer started up, even i am not signed up with Adobe Creative Cloud (after last update Creative Cloud 4.7.0.400) on my MacBook Pro and it gets on the dock while i remove it from the dock every single time after starting up?!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC open a few files and if you close them and later export and open a new .pdf from any program, including Indesign or Illustrator, the program starts and than closes immediately. There no show of error message. After this, the Acrobat will not open any file until you restart the computer (mac or pc).

All steps on forums was tryed, with no effect, including this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-windows-os.html

Already try open the task manager and stop services to them open Acrobat again. No effect. Sometimes, open a error message, that was send a million times.

Please, update…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?