Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10684 results found

1. Through this illustrative article, we shall be apprising users with all the information they need about this install error, with particular focus on the various causes and methods to rectify the QuickBooks install error 1723.

Read more: https://bit.ly/3I12pqf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, I have a suggestion for new functionality, not found it if it is there sorry. It's about an option to add files, pdf, png,jpeg (can also , psd, psb, ai, etc formats) to the pdf itself while its inside. The idea was inspired by a competitor software which has a very easy oopia to add a file into an existing and open odf. Additionally in the wiggly ribbon are also arranged, add , move to another page, crop and rotate. I'm a student of ux/ui hopefully my idea really has the beginnings of adding usability fuctionality and most of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently there is no way to have lines breaks when specifying a default value in a multi-line text field when using text tags. The web interface does allow line breaks, though. It would be nice to have this feature available using text tags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Here's the console report:

Mi @ dc-core.js:2
    dc-core.js:2 Uncaught Error: [React Intl] Could not find required intl object. <IntlProvider> needs to exist in the component ancestry.
    at invariant (dc-core.js:2:512943)
    at invariantIntlContext (dc-core.js:2:302067)
    at dc-core.js:2:295607
    at Ga (dc-core.js:2:472788)
    at Vk (dc-core.js:2:458643)
    at Uk (dc-core.js:2:458571)
    at Jk (dc-core.js:2:458434)
    at Fk (dc-core.js:2:455575)
    at jg (dc-core.js:2:396545)
    at Sk (dc-core.js:2:456079)

And "Deprecated Feature Used
    SharedArrayBuffer will require cross-origin isolation. See https://developer.chrome.com/blog/enabling-shared-array-buffer/ for more details."

Any ideas on a fix? I gotta get the code to finish a job and would appreciate any direction that I could take to resolve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Batch actions are currently limited in the JavaScript side since you can't know how many documents your script will run against.

For context, I have many actions that have a dialog menu for options to select to customize the behavior of the actions. Unfortunately, without a way to know that the action is fully over, I have to make the user select the options for every document that they want to run individually, which prevents it from working as a "batch".

I have a few ideas for how this could be done, none of which are mutually exclusive:

1 .…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The emails cannot be saved in templates.
    We need to type every single email for every transaction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi Team,

We have to request to remove disabled users automatically if exist in Admin console, as it is time consuming to remove bulk users manually.
    We are aware of the workflow but we are looking for automated approach not like below:
    the sync is one way process it syncs the user from the Associated AD to the admin console, in case the user is removed from the source AD account, the user is not deleted from Admin console rather the status turns disabled in the Admin console. So ideally after the user's status is disabled that should not occupy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Signing PDFs with image files (handwriting) should accept vector files, not only raster files. File size is smaller, quality is better, and Adobe produces software for appearance-aware designers, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QuickBooks Desktop has sparked an unprecedented revolution in the accounting industry by boosting financial productivity and efficiency. However, the program has suffered from peculiar technical issues which cause hindrance in the seamless functioning of the program. While some of the errors pertain to the company files, others occur when users try to install or update QuickBooks.

One such error is QuickBooks Error 557. This error is experienced when there is an insufficient disc space on the system.

Read more: https://bit.ly/3p5e6FB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There are tools on the floating toolbar that I don't use. Let me get rid of them. While you're at it, let me move tools I've added myself ABOVE the default tools. Why are they locked in place? Come on.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If you are looking for the tool that helps to read OST file without Outlook then you need to use the software that give permits to you read, save and view OST file then, you need to use the Microsoft OST viewer, this tool saves the OST file into multiple file formats like PDF, HTML, and CSV. With all its components. Easy to use GUI makes this tool easy to use. Moreover, it helps to add multiple OST file at the same time to show it one by one. It is available for all the versions of windows and MS…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Next, who was the genius that came up with the idea to, when text is placed on an image, the app automatically breaks up that block of text into multiple blocks of text, thus making any editing or relocation a real pain **********. I can't believe this ridiculous bit of code survived the upgrade to this new version. Please explain to your customers just how this feature is supposed to be helpful because i can think of no way that text placement and editing is better affected by this feature. This feature is nothing but a tremendous aggravation and i…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Error 6144 is an error code that usually occurs when users try to open or access a company file in QuickBooks. This error can be caused by various other reasons. Well, in this article we will discuss about this QuickBooks Error Code 6144, 82 including it’s causes and updated solutions. When this error occurs, you may see an error message on your screen that says “Error -6144, -***: An error occurred while QuickBooks tried to access the company file.” This error can prevent you from opening or working with your company file.

READ MORE: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-6144-82/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I often export a PDF file into JPG/PNG files, more than 400 JPGs/PNGs, and I think the speed is too slow. Acrobat DC doesn't use the full cores of my Intel Core i9-13900H & Nvidia RTX 4070 (Gigabyte Aero 16 2023).
    The Utilization of CPU is only 27%. I think 95% will be very helpful for me. Please read the uploaded files.
    I wish Acrobat DC will support multi-cores and advanced GPU to transform a PDF into JPG/PNG very quickly.

Acrobat DC:2022.003.20322, 64 bit

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In MS Outlook you can create a pdf and add it to an existing pdf. (As in my attached screen shot)
    Please make this available in Excel

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Corrections orthographiques à être effectuées dans : "Edition / Préférences / Gestion des couleurs". Voir document ci-joint

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. However, this avant-garde accounting program has been encountering a myriad of assorted error codes which can come up in different circumstances. One such error is QuickBooks Banking Error 108, a banking error that pops up when users try to gain login to their QuickBooks Online account. This technical snag prevents users from processing any further in QuickBooks Online. This article shall brief users with a wide range of assorted troubleshooting remedies to troubleshoot this error. Keep reading ahead.!

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-108/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you please add a feature for the reader to allow windows that provide video transcripts to be able to pop open and be read from an exported web page to pdf on my iMac please. I am in a eCornell classroom and need my video transcriptions for notes!! Please consider setting the standard for video innovation with this functionality of this nature in a Adobe pdf for the future because Adobe is the best!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In Adobe Sign, when you delete a field it will automatically go the next field and that field will be transparent. But that is the only way to make a field transparent. Please allow an option to make a field transparent without having to delete anything as it makes it MUCH easier to line up fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?