Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10741 results found

1. Text recognition should be its own function and not start automatically when opening the Edit tool.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As we know that OLM files are used by Microsoft Outlook for mac and you can't import OLM files to windows outlook until you convert them. So, now the question arises how can we convert the OLM files to convert OLM files you can use the manual method to convert the OLM files. But, when you started using the manual method then you might face lots of difficulties like you can't convert OLM files in bulk and require the technical knowledge to execute the manual method. However, this is not the end of the limitation to convert OLM files manually. 

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ¿Porque NO PUEDO abrir mi documento Work.pdf en su programa de desktop Acrobat Reader? Pero lo puedo abrir la version online. Parece que hay un defecto. Puedo abrir ese documento en Edge, Chrome, Wondershare PDFelement y otros.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need a way for the signers to receive it at the same time once the approver has approved. We have clients who want to review simultaneously before the first person signs but they aren't near each other to review together.

Right now there are only two options: either go one by one down the line or it gets sent to everyone all at once, including the approver. We need to be able to get it approved, then bulk send.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give us the option of permanently turning off all notifications. They are much too distracting while we are trying to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think my title describes it fully. However, The web interface for sign has more functionality that the desktop Acrobat app. Not everything HAS to be on the Cloud~!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add the extract files button back. This is the main feature I use and it now is taking twice as long. How am I supposed to invoice my client for additional time because YOUR software has changed?!
    If your developers cannot be bothered doing that then at lease let us have a button to set so we don't have to click that **** thing EVERY SINGLE TIME!
    THIS IS A VERY INCONVENIENT CHANGE for those of us who extract a huge amount of documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like a mechanism that will notify admins of updates/patches for offline products.

User case: An admin I know had a nightmare of multiple versions of Reader and Acrobat spread all over their networks. There was nothing that allowed the user to know what version was on what station. This is over a 200+ computer and laptop network.

The Request: We would like a way to have an automated process within the product to prompt for updates for an Offline version of Adobe Acrobat. maybe even a reminder per Quarter Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 to check your version of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would like to be able to download a report of all agreements/docs sent for e-signature with all the fields that show under the Agreements section.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have to Uninstall and re install Adobe about 3 to 4 times a month on both of my computers due to a "internal error reported". I run repairs and spend hours trying to fix these issues to only do the same thing over and over with uninstalling and installing again. I have even contacted Quickbooks to see if it is maybe on their end but they can't figure it out either. If there is a bug that needs fixing please do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hire people who actually know what they are doing instead of the CHEAP ******* labor you are obviously OUTSOURCING TO! Your program is actually more unstable than autodesk now! I thought that was impossible

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Requesting Acrobat DC x64 be updated to enable PDFMaker functionality across applications for a user ONLY if the full functionality of Acrobat Pro is activated by sign in and license validation; and disabled, hidden or greyed out when the user signs out of Acrobat and is in 'Reader' mode.

When using the Adobe Acrobat DC x64 Unified Installer the PDFMaker add-ins for Office products (Word, Outlook, etc) are automatically enabled, however, users that are in 'Reader' mode cannot use these features (Save as Adobe PDF, context menus to convert or append Outlook mailboxes to PDF, etc) and receive an error…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring back the option to get rid of the home page! So aggravating to have this addtional stop on the way to closing every.single.file.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have to drag and drop alot of pages between pdfs. I keep forgetting to open the page thumbnails view in the new pdf before dragging selected pages to the new pdf. I have to stop go back, open pages thumbnail and then redrag the pages, which is unnecessary. If I hover over the page thumbnails icon in the new pdf with selected pages, it should just open in my opinion.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A new report in the Console that shows users who have not downloaded the program after a license has been assigned to them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow option to move tools and scroll bar to left-hand side for left-handed tablet users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have noticed, that the standard voice reader has been changed/updated on acrobat. why is that? i need the old androgyn computer voice again to work with. now the standard voice is a female voice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need an Adobe/Microsoft Add-In for Macs that does not use VB Scripting.

Microsoft Security issued a bulletin stating Microsoft VB Scripting should be turned off for security reasons. When we turned it off, the Adobe Add-In on Macs stopped working.
    Further testing verified that if we turn on the VB scripting that the Add-In once again works.
    Other non-Adobe Add-Ins are still working (I'm guessing they don't use VB Scripting).
    We decided to follow the Microsoft Security recommendation, therefore our Mac users cannot use the Adobe Add-In. We want the Add-In functionality and therefore recommend Adobe re-write the Add-In…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I convert a Word document into a PDF and there is a tilde in a URL, the URL changes the tilde to %7E in my URLs. I then have to go through all the URLs in the PDF and manually edit them to contain the tilde. I use the Acrobat toolbar in Word to create my PDFs on a Windows system. This issue has been going on for a long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Through this illustrative article, we shall be apprising users with all the information they need about this install error, with particular focus on the various causes and methods to rectify the QuickBooks install error 1723.

Read more: https://bit.ly/3I12pqf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?