Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10695 results found

1. Just got Adobe Pro DC this week. Try as I might, I can't set Custom Settings for following reoccurring Scanning to OCR needs. 1. paper size, 2. Black & White, 3. Feeder - Multi-page. Currently, after each page, I have to go and select 1. scan another page, 2. set Black & What, 3. Page Size, etc. there should be a way that I can place up to 25-50 pages in my feeder, set to scan and then step away from the scanner, My Adobe 8 Professional, which I used for more than 10 years successfully, allowed me to do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After creating a pdf file with MANY bookmarks through a professional tax preparation program, I save it, password protect it, close it and email it to a client. When I go back and open the saved password protected file, all the bookmarks are gone! WHY? Is it the password protecting that wipes them out? I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and I pay for multiple copies on my computers but this is not acceptable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. By default, the action "Insert text at cursor" is linked with the insert key "Ins", which is fine.
    For some unexplained reason, at some point, the "é" key always finds itself linked to this action in place of the insert key.
    From this point, whenever I try to write the letter "é" inside a comment, instead of writing that character, it closes my current comment and generates a new, unwanted one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Overlay bars that are not easily hidden and may contain conflicts with the actual content of the document have been objected to 10 years ago, and the "Signed and all signatures are valid. Please fill out the following form." banner in blue I found today continues to present basically all of the problems from this thread from 2009-2011 regarding purple bars, including that it is not clear how to hide the bar for easier reading or screen presentation. https://acrobatusers.com/forum/forms-acrobat/how-do-you-remove-purple-instruction-bar/

Clicking the blue bar almost anywhere does nothing. There are 2 buttons at the right edge... only one of them seems…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. stella 7zip password recovery software is the best software to recover all 7zip file password using three best password recovery methods this software is recover all type encrypted password of the 7zip file this software is recover all version 32bit and 64bit 7zip file this software is recover all 7z file password without deleting any 7zip file items. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/7z-password-recovery.html
    https://www.7zippasswordrecovery.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Every private company must have at least two directors, and every publicly traded firm must always have at least three directors. Let's examine three scenarios that could occur when a director is terminated:

To Remove a Director Suo-Moto by the Board

Given that the Director was not chosen by the Central Government or the Tribunal, the Company has the ability to dismiss the Director by passing an Ordinary Resolution.
    All directors will be given seven days' notice before any board meetings are convened. The directors will get a specific notice advising them of the director's dismissal.
    A resolution to call…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I only have the option to save. Where's the save as? There's no 'file' drop down menu. I only see Home and Tools. And underneath this there's a save button, but I want a save as button.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows

Version 2022.001.20169 | 64bit

We statistically analyze the binary Acrobat.exe, and find several potential Null Pointer Dereference problems due to missing null check.

We mark these problems with the corresponding disassemble code address and pseudo code of IDA in the uploaded pdf.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the online version of Adobe, underlining and strikethrough of text does not appear correctly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PDF Split & Merge allows you to easily split and merge PDF documents in just a few simple steps. It has one major drawback, however. This is the unfriendly interface that can take some time to get used. PDF Split and merge are a great tool.

Split PDF documents with multiple configuration options will be possible. You can also join several files together in one file. PDF Split and merge works fast and efficiently so you can get the job done in a matter of minutes.

Click Here : https://www.kmttech.com/pdf-split-merge.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Built in MacOS dictation cannot be used to fill forms in Adobe Acrobat Fill and Sign. The shortcut key does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My name is Alex and I just wanna say, I hate Adobe. I hate that your Acrobat Reader is a heavy and useless piece of software. I hate that you charge an absurd amount to rent the "pro" version of the software. I hate how useless Acrobat Reader is. I hate the fact that pdf is the industry standard. I hate even more the new version of Acrobat Reader. The CEO and everyone that makes real decisions at Adobe should be ashamed. Thankfully, just like any other company, Adobe will go down one day and then maybe something better will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. povo2.0からの請求書PDF(パスワードが契約者の生年月日ハイフン区切り(ex. 1985-03-20))について、正しいパスワードを入れても間違っていると表示されて開く事ができない。
    他社の複数のPDFビューアでは同一のパスワードで開く事ができるのでAcrobatのバグと思われる。

こちらでもハイフン入りのパスワードを使ったPDFが開けないという報告がされているため、ハイフンが関係している可能性高。
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0-discussions/%E3%83%91%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E4%BF%9D%E8%AD%B7%E3%81%95%E3%82%8C%E3%81%9Fpdf%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%81%8C%E9%96%8B%E3%81%91%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84/m-p/13258826#M27663

環境
    Mac Studio (M1 Max)
    MacOS 12.6
    Acrobat DC 22.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please install a funktioon in which you can cut one side into two parts, vertically or horizontally. Split double page into single pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When filling out forms for e-signature we need a way to favorite our commonly used fields. For example if I need to access signature, print name, and date for all of my documents I should be able to have them in their own section so I don't have to toggle back and forth between sections each time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I sometimes receive pdfs consisting of multiple different invoices, which I then need to split apart. The only options I can see appear to split the file into groups of, say, three pages, or ten pages, or single pages, or whatever number I specify. But that's not what I need to do. For instance, I might have a 35 page pdf that includes eight different invoices. The first is three pages, the second is five pages, then there are three of one page each, and one of six pages, and so on.

In the "Organize Pages" window if I click…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SetContents does not work to change the displayed text of a FreeText item, such as a callout for Interapplication Communication with Acrobat (https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/acrobatsdk/pdfs/acrobatsdk_iacguide.pdf). It is works to change the display text of comments, but not FreeText items.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add an adjustable grid to allow text boxes to be aligned in a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My Win 11 system gets very boggy when adding and editing text boxes in existing pdf files. I have attached my system info file as generated in Acrobat Pro version 2022.002.20212 64 bit.

Thanks,
    Jason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I use to be able to click on the icon and the extract function would open. Now, when I click on it nothing happens. I did remove it and re-add it but it still not working.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?