Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10697 results found

1. Dear Adobe engineers,

I want to report a VERY annoying bug, which happened now several times.

I use the latest versions of Acrobat Pro DC (2022.003.20258 | 64 bit) and Microsoft Excel (2209 Build 16.0.15269.20200) 64bits, both French versions under Windows 11.

I have an Excel spreadsheet containing 12 invoices tabs, one per month. If I export in PDF only one tab, ALL OTHERS ARE DELETED and the PDF file is not created!!! When I reopen the Excel file, all tabs but the current one have been suppressed (my files are automatically saved and synced on OneDrive).

I have observed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We are an office with a few people working on different projects. Our clients give feedback with comments in acrobat and then as we do the changes we add check marks that hide automatically as we do them. Unfortunately when someone works on it and ticks off comments and hands the project over to another person in the office, or is unable to do some of the work for whatever reason, the new person working on the project has to figure out what was done and what was not or has to go and work on the first person's computer.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. After the latest version upgrade (2022.001.20142), A3 / B4 printing will be an error with DocuColor manufactured by Fuji Xerox Business Innovation Co., Ltd.

When I contacted support, Fujifilm couldn't handle it, so I had to wait for the Acrobat version upgrade.

While it is not available, I print it with a tool called Drot Utility.

In September of last year, we had to wait for the version upgrade due to a similar phenomenon.

If you post here, it may be possible to respond, so I will post it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Always use a professional PDF merge tool for a risk-free and efficient PDF merge process. It is the most reliable and advanced solution to merge multiple PDF files into bulk. Users can easily and quickly perform the bulk operation with an option to save the attachments separately. PDF merge tool maintains high data security and integrity throughout the process. Users are also allowed to merge encrypted PDF files without any data alteration. Moreover, they can provide the custom folder name with the location of the resultant file.

Visit- https://www.macsonik.com/pdf-merge/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There is restriction to replace the signer information if ''LDV Limited Document Visibility'' option has been enabled for the account.
    There is scenario where user can accidentally type incorrect email address when send document for signing to recipient. Due to the option enabled, submitter is not able to replace the signer anymore and need to create document again and send it for signing.

Please give access to Account Administrator to replace external signer with internal signer in this type of scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please reinstate the pause feature in Full Screen Navigation: The auto advance feature used to allow users to pause auto advance by holding down the space bar or the shift key, but that is no longer the case. Please reinstate this very useful feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To solve Outlook not working, go to the file location as per your version of Outlook. Then, double-click the SCANPST.EXE file to open it by scrolling down to where it is located.
    As the file, you want to scan, make sure your Outlook data file is displayed. In the absence of that, choose Browse and find your data files.
    To start the scan, click Start. If any problems are discovered, click Repair to resolve them. To see if the issue has been resolved, try logging into your Outlook account.
    https://www.emailtechnicalsupport.us/blog/outlook-not-working/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In create Pdf feature we have multiple formats supported to convert into pdf and combine however for visio files we have only .vsd format available but not .vsdx. kindly add .vsdx visio format also in supported list of file formats it would be helpful for visio drawings to get convert and combine in single pdf file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Money should be transferred from a linked bank account to a Cash App account in order to top up a Cash App account. You can use either of the two other methods if your bank account is out of balance. Start by asking your friends and family for money. After reloading your cash card, you can proceed to the next step. Retail stores and general stores, such as Walmart, Dollar General, and Walgreens, are cash card reload locations. What are the steps to adding money to your Cash App card?

Is it possible to load my Cash App card at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Has anyone ever tried to resize the Add Background or Add Watermark dialog boxes hoping you'll get a larger preview? Did anyone at Adobe QC have a go? ...No?
    Describing what it does is overly complicated, refer to the pic. But what it doesn't do is enlarge the preview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. adobe is slow to search and move big pdf files in my 4 gb ram 256gb ssd laptop but it runs smoothly on foxit reader

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. it's frustrating to 'see' the list of Bookmarks that I cannot export or copy into plain text. I need to search each of those items in our image database and I'm forced to do them one-by-one. Why can't I just copy/paste? I can 'see' exactly what I need, but I can't copy it and use it in a timely manner. One-by-one is AWFUL.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A function to split a multiple page PDF into custom number of pages. I.E. when doing a batch job of quarterly reports where multiple reports are generated at the same time in one PDF, to have the option to split every 2 pages then every 3 pages then every 4 pages. Instead of only being able to split by one specific number of pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Buy shipping containers in the USA and Canada online only with Queen Containers your most trusted and reliable shipping container supplier. We operate out of Texas and California. Buy Container Chassis, Shipping Container Accessories, Cold Containers, Blast freezers etc.
    https://queencontainers.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please provide a function in the JavaScript Doc methods to get the Font Family/ font size of the nthWord on a page.

For context, I'm using an action to replace text with a new value via Redactions, ideally, I'd like to be able to font-match the Redaction with the font-family/size of the original text, so that the replacement isn't obvious. Currently, I'm having to use font-size 0 which can be hit or miss depending on the line-size vs font-size, and what font was originally used.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Our Workincrypto Global Company is a leader in executive search, internal growth for blockchain, talent advocacy, and the crypto and metaverse industries. We are helps to startup or a fast-growing company and hire a blockchain expert. Workincrypto.global and other top blockchain recruiters from around the world are included in our list of the best blockchain recruitment agencies.

Read More:-

https://workincrypto.global/top-5-defi-trends-of-2021/
    https://workincrypto.global/executive-and-retained-search/
    https://workincrypto.global/hiring-in-crypto-and-blockchain/
    https://workincrypto.global/job/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have an email from Pay Pal indicating my payment for October was offered on time but it is waiting on merchants instructions. How am I supposed to resolve this when it seems to be your issue. Payment went through the previous month without issues. Transaction number is 0-6CD36662BH222922D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The PDF comparison tool would be more useful if their were additional optional settings to allow the user to specify if, for example, there have been additional pages inserted into the middle of a document which should be ignored when comparing the document to an older version with a smaller page count.

The PDF comparison tool currently doesn't cope well with this scenario (additional pages in the middle of a document) and the only workaround is to manually delete these pages before performing a comparison on the remainder of the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?