Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10691 results found

1. Upon clicking the "Edit PDF" tool in Acrobat Pro DC the document is converted to RGB color mode and the vector graphics become rasterized without being my task and no advise provided

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to request for multiple fields edits in one go.

I use InDesign to create digital forms. After exporting the work, I opened the PDF in Acrobat. In my example, I have 4 rows of Date of Birth. I usually edit the DoB to custom dd/mm/yyyy. Acrobat as it is today, only allows me to edit the field one cell at a time which in my case I have to edit 4 times. Imagine if I have a table with 20 date of birth cells. That's 20 edits!!

I would like the ability to select all 4 cells…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you batch apply redactions to a group of PDFs in a folder, it would be great if Acrobat did the work in the background and allowed the user to continue working. Currently, Acrobat opens every document which means that a user cannot continue doing something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Current state: It is not possible to add whole user groups of the Adobe Admin Console (e.g. synchronized via Azure AD) into the purchased products, if the product profile (e.g. Adobe Sign) has been allocated to the user group in the a Adobe Admin Console.
    At the moment only the individual users appear in the product (e.g. Adobe Sign) and one have to duplicate the user groups in Adobe Sign which already are already available in the Adobe Admin Console (e.g. via Azure AD synchronisation).

Wish: We would like to have the user groups available in the Adobe Admin Console…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Highlighter has changed on me this week - it blocks text out as tho it is on top of the text. not behind. I cannot find a setting to fix this. Lowering the opacity only makes the colour more faded, and the text is washed out. This was not like this 1-2 weeks ago. please fix ASAP - I use this tool everyday.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If you need to know how o convert Excel to VCF file formats then use the quick and safe SYSessential Excel to VCF Converter Software that export single and multiple Excel contacts file with complete data into Vcard vcf without wasting too much time. The program maintains your excel data during and after the conversion process, it also shows a live preview facility, which completes the data of excel files/folders. In addition, it operates with all versions of Excel and Outlook.
    For the User's comfort, it offers a free demo pack to convert a few excel file contacts free into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the past, I have been able to select multiple PDF files from a Windows File Explorer, right-click, and "Combine files in Acrobat DC..." However, lately it no longer works. The Acrobat DC program will open to the home tab, but then I have to go back to the explorer and redo the process, then it will work. So, it appears the program needs to be open before the combine PDFs option works. Is there a way to fix this, so it will open the program and go to the combine files tool immediately, other than repeating the process twice?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Edit - Preferences - Documents - unticking [ALT+w] doesn't help.
    Is this some new feature of an update or what? There is no way to pin the menu bar fixed and visible all the time?

ps. Mentioning the Windows / Edge hijacking pdfs, here too, even if that doesn't belong to this issue...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hire better programmers from a competitors, yours are incompetent and the program FAILS everyday. Once I get the signature issues resolved with DRAWBOARD Adobe will be cancelled AGAIN.
    You people are incompetent from TOP to BOTTOM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello, I am writing this because of my like for adobe as a company normally i wouldn't bother giving feedback of this nature only I know Adobe might use this info well.

While trying to use PDF merger as a part of Adobe Acrobat i found it difficult to navigate and overall a little laborious.
    i instead ended up using a competitor instead maybe, it brought me through the sign in process 2-3 times (frustrating) . I couldn't find how to download my file after i merged. used it two days ago and worked immediately. I presume its because i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The reasons for signature list seems to be fixed. It would be nice to be able to add custom reasons to the list without editing the registry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why do I have to unlock PDF files from the Internet in order to print their content? That doesn't make sense.

When I print a document, I do not confirm the file to be save. Instead, I'm just converting the PDF file to an even saver format: the printed page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I often receive PDFs from others with thousands of pages and hundreds or thousands of bookmarks. When I click on a bookmark, Acrobat shows the matching page. This should also work in reverse; i.e., if I go to page 40,295, DC should display the matching bookmark for that page. There is command in the Bookmark menu called Expand Current Bookmark (it should be named "Show bookmark for the page I am on"), which helps a little. But what is really needed is for Acrobat's bookmarks to be synchronized with the pages in a PDF, so as we go through the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dear Adobe engineers,

I want to report a VERY annoying bug, which happened now several times.

I use the latest versions of Acrobat Pro DC (2022.003.20258 | 64 bit) and Microsoft Excel (2209 Build 16.0.15269.20200) 64bits, both French versions under Windows 11.

I have an Excel spreadsheet containing 12 invoices tabs, one per month. If I export in PDF only one tab, ALL OTHERS ARE DELETED and the PDF file is not created!!! When I reopen the Excel file, all tabs but the current one have been suppressed (my files are automatically saved and synced on OneDrive).

I have observed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We are an office with a few people working on different projects. Our clients give feedback with comments in acrobat and then as we do the changes we add check marks that hide automatically as we do them. Unfortunately when someone works on it and ticks off comments and hands the project over to another person in the office, or is unable to do some of the work for whatever reason, the new person working on the project has to figure out what was done and what was not or has to go and work on the first person's computer.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After the latest version upgrade (2022.001.20142), A3 / B4 printing will be an error with DocuColor manufactured by Fuji Xerox Business Innovation Co., Ltd.

When I contacted support, Fujifilm couldn't handle it, so I had to wait for the Acrobat version upgrade.

While it is not available, I print it with a tool called Drot Utility.

In September of last year, we had to wait for the version upgrade due to a similar phenomenon.

If you post here, it may be possible to respond, so I will post it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Always use a professional PDF merge tool for a risk-free and efficient PDF merge process. It is the most reliable and advanced solution to merge multiple PDF files into bulk. Users can easily and quickly perform the bulk operation with an option to save the attachments separately. PDF merge tool maintains high data security and integrity throughout the process. Users are also allowed to merge encrypted PDF files without any data alteration. Moreover, they can provide the custom folder name with the location of the resultant file.

Visit- https://www.macsonik.com/pdf-merge/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is restriction to replace the signer information if ''LDV Limited Document Visibility'' option has been enabled for the account.
    There is scenario where user can accidentally type incorrect email address when send document for signing to recipient. Due to the option enabled, submitter is not able to replace the signer anymore and need to create document again and send it for signing.

Please give access to Account Administrator to replace external signer with internal signer in this type of scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?