Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10698 results found

1. Please add an adjustable grid to allow text boxes to be aligned in a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My Win 11 system gets very boggy when adding and editing text boxes in existing pdf files. I have attached my system info file as generated in Acrobat Pro version 2022.002.20212 64 bit.

Thanks,
    Jason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I use to be able to click on the icon and the extract function would open. Now, when I click on it nothing happens. I did remove it and re-add it but it still not working.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow simple comments and notes to be added (like instructions). I want to add a simple comment (instruction) that are not under discussion. I don't want the option to reply to the comment and do not want the 'reply' box to appear under the comment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My form uses javascript to perform simple calculations and exclusion of checkboxes that otherwise would not be compatible with radiobuttons. It works fine on all bowsers except Safari. Javascript is enabled! So, what finicky part of Apple is treating Acrobat as “noncompliant” and not allowing it to execute? Is there some Document javascript I can add, or perhaps some Document Metadata that allows the Acrobat javascript to execute?

These are both the latest versions so dont refer me to some outdated references on plugins that no longer apply.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Want to merge vCard files into One? If you are examining a suitable method, then you are definitely in the right spot. Here we have a perfect solution that helps to combine numerous VCF files.

User Concern

Last week, I determined to merge several vCard contacts into one file, but I could not find a proper way to do this. I never believed that I could face many challenges in encountering the right system for combining VCF files. Can anyone assist me to combine all my vCard data files into one file, is there any solution?

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/merge-vcf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A simple shortcut for setting 'Complete'-status on a comment in Acrobat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a postgraduate student I have many readings, usually in the form of journal articles, almost always PDFs that I am given. The content is quite in depth and sometimes I am not always able to fully read content in one sitting. When I turn my PC off and reopen the files I currently have to use an external method to keep track of where I was. Sometimes this can be quite laborious and confusing.

I would like a feature that enables me to for example, drag a progress bar down to the section I've read, that automatically saves for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am filling this feature request form if you want to increate the email letters so it can be increate with future update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We use web forms for applications, it would be helpful to add a cover page to fill in their progress on our side and combine other document that they did not attach originally
    Also should be able to have full pdf tools in editing web forms - so can edit base form and fillable fields

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi, I found an annoying ongoing issue. I use my daily tools box set (left side of the program window, when the document is opened). But without any reason, it's time to time reset by default and again and again, I must collect my new own...
    The next one is about the tools line on top of the window it's seen before you do not open any document (in the Home tab), the same issue...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is still an issue in 2022. It is almost impossible to work on a file with more than 1000 comments; it is very slow, lags, and freezes. When you open 2 files with more than 1000 comments, Acrobat can't handle it anymore. It will stop working; it leads to: "(Not Responding)" forcing the user to quit Acrobat.

I have tried all the possible fixes/solutions and workarounds, but they do not work.
    Our office uses fast laptops: Intel i7, 32GB RAM, and an NVIDIA Quadro T1000 for the graphics card.

When could we expect a resolution for this?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bionic reading is a new method facilitating the reading process by guiding the eyes through text with artificial fixation points. As a result, the reader is only focusing on the highlighted initial letters and lets the brain center complete the word. In a digital world dominated by shallow forms of reading, bionic reading aims to encourage a more in-depth reading and understanding of written content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When creating a comment with richt-click
    - create the comment-icon in the center of the click
    ... not below the top-left corner of the comment-icon
    ... I think this is much more intuitive for organising your lay-out of comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is understandable that other nations would want to invest in India given that it is a developing nation and one of the fastest-developing nations in the world. India is essentially a hub for business due to its low cost of manufacturing, which ultimately raises a product or service's demand curve. Foreign companies are entering India and conducting business there with each passing year. The question of how a foreign company operates in India now emerges. Let me provide you with a rudimentary explanation of this using a question and answer format.

Different international companies must register or incorporate in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Understanding programming language assignment help is challenging. To learn the material, comprehend it, and complete perfect projects, you need the proper assistance. You can complete the assignments and improve your understanding of the subject by asking for our aid with your online programming assignment.
    Everyone's life is better throughout their college years. But at that time, they have a tonne of assignments to finish. They frequently experience tension over these assignments. One of them is web development and design assignments. Students of computer science typically look for someone who can offer affordable web development assignment help within a realistic timeframe.
    To aid…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is it, or will it be possible in the future, to adjust a multi-line text field font size when set to auto in the appearance properties? I would like to start at a font size 24 or 30 and auto downsize as the text field fills up. It seems to default to size 12 only when multi-line and auto (font size) boxes are ticked in properties.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Acrobat Plug-In for IE had a button for "Send file as email". This allowed people to mark up the PDF document and then easily send it via email. The current Chrome Extension doesn't include this option. This feature is used quite a bit by a number of our users.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scenario: You attempt to comment on page n by rightclicking and using the comment function, while you are scrolled so far down, that page n+1 is already displayed as your current page.
    The Result: You create a comment marker on page n+1, however it is located in the same position that you had selected on page n.
    This is obviously not intended and probably a result of generating the page position of the comment by checking the "current page" of the document instead of using the page that was actually right clicked on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to have a formula like this.getField("FieldName").exist, that returns a true or false depending on weather or not the field exists

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?