14333 results found
-
OLD VERSION WANTED
I do not like AT ALL the new format. 99.9% of what I do for work is receive pdfs save them to my files and attach them a eDocs to my invoices. There is no simple way to Save As anymore and it tells me I can go back to old version but ALAS there is no way to do that that is visible on the home page that came up with the document. I DONT WANT TO ALTER THE DOCUMENT AND THAT SEEMS TO BE ALL THE CHOICES I JUST WANT TO SAVE AS, WHICH IS NOT A CHOICE.
29 votes -
1 vote
-
New UI is useless
The new UI is not user friendly... it was supposed to improve the user experience, but you failed here. You have to go several layers of submenus to get a function that was previously available in one click... Thankfully you can disable the new acrobat to go back to the old UI, but this option will probably dissapear in time. So please check users' priorities before big changes.
18 votes -
Mcollierpa@outlook.com
Please display a rotate LEFT button. Now there is only a rotate RIGHT button, which is inefficient if all you want to do is rotate once to the left.
2 votes -
Random, Consecutive Crashes of Adobe Acrobat Professional
I'm using a HP Smart Tank 7301 with HP laptop using the Windows 10 operating system. My Adobe Acrobat Professional version is 2024.002.20991. All security patches and updates have been installed, however, this random, sometimes consecutive software crash continues to happen consistently. This post is October 2018, so engineers have not addressed this for the past (6) years. Does this mean Adobe has placed critical customer concerns on the backburner?
2 votes -
Can't disable the new acrobat- Crashes everytime
Acrobat keeps crashing when I try to disable the New Acrobat and I can't get anything done. The AI bar is annoying. Can't disable it either. Need a fix! I prefer the Classic since I use Enfocus Pitstop and can't even get them in a toolbar. Please fix this problem. It's a frustrating bug/glitch!
9 votes -
Adobe Acrobat Standard discounts
I am a senior citizen and a 100% disabled American veteran living on a fixed income. Does Adobe offer any license discounts to people like me? I cannot afford the monthly subscription fee or lifetime license amount.
Thank you,
Jim Spence4 votes -
Up and down keyboard keys no longer allow me to change the page
I have recently received the latest update, and now when I use the up and down keys on my keyboard it moves the cursor through the text. It used to be that this would change the page. What is truly annoying is that if I am on page 10, but the curser is on page 1, when I press the down key, instead of going to page 11, it goes to page 1, because this is where my curser is. I have used the up and down keys for many years, and I can not seem to break the habit.…
3 votes -
Acrobat Reader Freezes Upon Launch
Current version of Acrobat Reader is trash. It freezes for several seconds EVERY time I open it. It's to the point where I'm now making the effort to only close individual PDFs, rather than closing Acrobat altogether, so I don't have to wait through the "start-up freeze" several times a day.
Additionally, forms have been acting strange in some cases. We have some forms where you can type stuff into a field, and as soon as you click out, the field goes blank. Then if you click in, the text is back. But that's pretty stupid, you should be able…
1 vote -
stop coming up with new stuff!
It is tiring to deal with ever changing technology. The previous interface was so user friendly and everything was working smoothly. There is no reason for your company to spend resources on ever updating and changing interfaces. It confuses the users and creates more tech support request. Some things are best to be kept as is as they are working perfectly.
12 votes -
ditch the 2023 interface
I'm just going to stop using adobe. The new interface makes what I wan't to do impossible and frustrating. Go back to the older interface and check with your users before making untested and badly designed changes. Mac Preview for me from now.
24 votes -
Have an option to hide the editor features and use a reading/display mode as default view
I want to use the browser extension for Acrobat Pro as my default PDF handler but most of the time, but not all the time, I am just wanting to open and read a PDF and not edit one. I was surprised there is no option to have it default into a reader mode/display mode with the editor interface hidden with perhaps a button that will toggle back to edit mode when needed.
You can see the default view in the attached screenshot which clearly isn't conducive to just reading. The pdf is shrunk into that window making the text…
1 vote -
Malicious behavior of the Search box
From initial versions of Adobe Reader, its search box behaves (in Windows) a different way than any other dialog box.
When I try to select part of the searched text to change it, it lets me select it, and only when I release the mouse button, it selects everything.
It is not possible to accustom it, because the whole Windows environment behaves different way.
So it makes me angry every day for decades!
I suppose there is not any settings or workaround for this problem, so this behavior should be changed.
BTW, I do not understand why this was made…1 vote -
"Set Bookmark Zoom Level" doesn't work
"Set Bookmark Zoom Level" doesn't work. Nothing more to say. It just doesn't work.
1 vote -
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD on you ADOBE
I lost 2 days thinking I could put things back - 2 DAYS of WORK!!!!!!
Adobe didn't even tell me they changed my program, the way it looked, operated etc! It took me an hour to find the phone number. Then to have me tell them RESET (which I don't remember where it was) was going to take me back to my app from before the update. SHAME ON ADOBE!!!! We have to get our work done over the weekend now. I want a REFUND and Acrobat should have had more insight on this before rolling the update out to…10 votes -
The new Adobe Acrobat pro interface doesn't allow you to open pdf's in new windows instead of tabs.
Please bring back the open pdf's in new windows option. I use Alt-Tab to switch between documents. For some reason the development team didn't think that was important anymore and excluded this option in the new interface. Bring it back! stop taking away features.
10 votes -
X on signature hardly works
When I need to change the signature the x to change it hardly works. I'll click it over and over again and it wont delete the current signature.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Remove Autotag document from right click menu in accessibility
- Right click menu rework for tagging.
- I work primarily in tagging documents for accessibility, and I frequently use right click action menu to create a new tag. Sometimes over 100 individual uses on a document. There have been countless times where I accidentally click "auto-tag document" instead of "New Tag". I don't believe anyone auto tags a document from this right click menu and I believe it would be good to either remove it from the menu, or create some distance from regularly used features in that menu. This action cannot be undone with control + z and I always…
11 votes -
Bug Report
Fehlermeldung 1603 seit ca. 20.10.2024 Reparatur Nicht erfolgreich bei Windows 10
22H2Ursache Unklar, Updates NICHT möglich
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?