Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10652 results found

1. Table Summary function does not update using "check again" to check accessibility tool again after adding table summary. It simply says table summary skipped, even after it was completed. I have attached my sample table pdf and accessibility report below. Also the screen shot showing that table summary was added. This occurs in all pdf documents that originate in Excel not just this sample. So it is systemwide as i have tested multiple separate source docs. Also, uninstalled and re-installed the software and rebooted the computer after uninstalled and re-installed. Issue still persists. Please note it used to work without…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contacts apps, good ones, make it easy to import or export contacts from different apps, services, and devices. They usually do this via VCF or CSV files. VCF files are the best generally used format when it arrives at importing or shipping contacts.VCF is less common. If you own a CSV file with contacts held in it, and you must restore it to the VCF before it can be imported to a machine or assistance, you can use Google Contacts.

Google Contacts is one of those benefits that sustain both VCF and CSV files for importing and shipping contacts. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dark mode hidden in Accessibility is inconvenient. To get a proper dark mode, currently I think the only option is to go to

Edit menu > Preferences > Accessibility

And then you have to activate "Replace document colors".

This is inconvenient in case you need to quickly change switch off settings. Would be nice to have a quick button for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please allow the user to turn off the home screen, so that we do not have to close it after every single PDF we look at. At the bare minimum allow us to use a keyboard shortcut to close the home screen. The fact that I have to actively close this needless window every single time makes it twice as annoying.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Offer the option to have pop-up/warning or confirmation before possible deletion of files. Specially, upon exporting, but at all times.
    A way of double-checking the request is correct. This program is used for important information that many do not want to lose.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This is a neccessary feature for accurate markups. Adobe, please add this important feature, or stop sending me emails every week with subject lines stating " The right tool makes all the difference" !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a PDF is embedded in an HTML page, the Adobe Acrobat Chrome extension isn't used to load the PDF, Chrome's Built-In PDF viewer is used instead. This inconsistency in the display of PDF documents and their features makes it confusing for our users. The below simple HTML will demonstrate the issue.

<object data="embedded.pdf" width="1000" height="800"></object>

This occurs when using the object and the embed tags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I found A BUG where when you save your individual watermark in other units than inches it doesn't save the actual units. When i put in millimeters then save it. It puts the units back to inches. Please can you fix it? Sometimes when you forget to check it, there is watermark in the middle of the page. Thank you
    I'm using the latest Adobe... every other app is up to date, and it does the same thing to my colleagues as well. so it's not just my problem...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Virtual Machine Data Recovery is one of the finest software that restores or repairs corrupt VMDK files and their data effectively and efficiently. This software is built with a highly programmed algorithm. That restores the minor corrupt VMDK files by maintaining the folder hierarchy. Damage and Corruption of VMDK files can be severe. This VMDK Recovery Software allows the users to scan the files into two modes i.e, Standard mode and Advanced mode. Users can select the mode according to the level of corruption of VMDK files and can restore all the possible data.

read more:- https://www.datarecoveryfreeware.org/vmware/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Steps to reproduce: Click mail button in Acrobat Reader DC, opens email with pdf as attachment in Outlook, close acrobat.
    Observed result: After closing Acrobat error message pops up with Adobe Acrobat 32MAPIBroker has stopped working.
    Expected result: After closing Acrobat should not see error message.
    Acrobat version: 2022.001.20117
    Office 2013 Professional 32bit
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64bit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. EXCELで異体字(IVS)を設定したファイルをPDFMakerで変換すると異体字が化けます。
    Adobe PDFプリンタやExcelの別名保存でのPDFは正常。
    2019年のコミュニティにて報告したが、2022/5/19時点でのEXCEL及びAcrobatの最新版でも解消されていないことを確認しました

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At the time of new installation, the repaired installation folder of
    "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\acrocef_1 "has already been gene.

Normally, this folder is a recognition generated during installation repair,
    but why does it already exist?

Also, the process that actually starts uses the one in that folder
    ("C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\acrocef_1\AcroCEF.exe").

Installation environment
    Windows10Pro 21H1

Version

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Acrobat Reader DC 22.001.20117 completely freezes in this scenario:
    * deselect from the signature validation preferences "Verify signatures when the document is opened";
    * open a signed document and validate the signature(s) (tested using "Validate All".
    The only way is to close it from the Task Manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since replacing my 2x Dell 27" displays with 2x Apple Studio 27" displays a few weeks ago, Acrobat 'CMD 0' (Zoom to Page Level / Fit Page in Window) no longer works.

If I use 'CMD 0' or set PDF viewing settings or document properties to Fit Page or Fit Height, the page is displayed larger than the window. This means if I then press the page down button on my keyboard, the page just scrolls up a bit to show the bottom of the current page. I have to press 'CMD -' to zoom out a little bit (which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to install Brother printers without a CD Rom. Brother is a company that makes printers for both home and office. Printers usually come with a CD-ROM containing the software or drivers needed to use the printer on a computer. If the included CD-ROM was lost, you can still install the printer.........

Call @: (1-888-409-0908)

Visit Our Website: https://www.webupro.com/how-to-install-brother-printer/
    Brother printers are common in both work and home offices. Although the printer comes with everything you need to install the printer driver on your computer, not everyone can use the CD-ROM for installation. Many of today's fancy computer models don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I attempt to edit the document, I receive the following message:
    "This is a secured document. Editing is not permitted."
    When I look at the document's security settings, they are all disabled.

Tests I have tried:
    - Downloading and testing the same document on another device - could not replicate
    - Downloading and testing a different PDF on this device - could not replicate
    - Re-installing Acrobat on the affected device - no change
    Please see attached the document.
    Specs: Windows 10 on PC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you manually check something like navigation links and click pass manually in the accessibility checker, it reverts back to needs manual check when you reopen the saved pdf. What is the point of allowing a manual check if you can't make it stick in the checker report?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If you would like to uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus to solve some computer issues such as computer slowdown! Then there is nothing to worry about it.

It is a very straightforward process to remove the Quick Heal Antivirus software program from your computer or laptop.

Therefore, follow the below given effective and simple ways for removing Quick Heal antivirus.

First, go and access the Quick Heal Security Antivirus installation folder. Then search the file “uninstallation.exe”/ “uninstallation000.exe”.

Then Double click on the uninstaller.

Follow on-screen instructions and complete the process of Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus. Or you can contact Antivirus support…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Hard drive data recovery tool is the most effective solution suggested by many professionals. It is developed with unique features that can smoothly recover corrupt or damaged hard drive data with ease. The software delivers a 100% success recovery rate without any data alteration. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that can easily be used by any technical or non-technical user. Moreover, it provides a solution for FAT data recovery and also supports NTFS data files efficiently.

read more:- https://www.datarecoveryfreeware.org/hard-drive-data-recovery/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When will Adobe be releasing the 64bit version of your Acrobat Pro DC software for users running the 64bit version of Windows 10? I am presently stuck running the 32bit version of Acrobat Pro DC.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?