Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10683 results found

1. Would be great to have native support for syncronized scrolling - so if i have two+ open PDFs, can scroll pages syncronized, i.e. hit Page Down key and both PDFs go down a page, currently have to click in one PDF, page down, then click second PDF and page down - very cumbersome

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Form field propertied incudes only tabs for General, Appearance, Position, and Options. I found no More selection on right as stated in answers to this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is a bug report, no a feature request or idea. Asking people to clear cookies & cache is a productivity nightmare. I don't even know if that will work. For whatever reason, Adobe logs me out and won't allow me to log back in. It says my subscription has expired when it hasn't; verified in a support chat. I can do so for the Adobe website, but not the interface that opens PDF's nor the cloud for Adobe. Clearing cache & cookies causes me to have to log back into too many websites I do business with or pleasure…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cannot Print any PDF from Acrobat (Creative Cloud app). It says no pages are selected. I went to User Forum, but the fix there is outdated and not applicable to my OS. It did not work.
    This is a recent bug.
    Mac OS 11.6
    Mac M1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cannot sign PDF with certificate using Adobe Pro DC - SERIOUS BUG.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 21.005.20058 (and previous versions like 20.009.20063) work OK, but Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 21.005.20058 (latest version) generates the error:

Adobe Acrobat Error encountered while signing
    Error encountered while signing
    The credential selected for signing is invalid

System: macOS 11.5.1 (20G80) Big Sur.

No problem with older Adobe Acrobat Pro DC versions like 2020.009.20063), but error with all newer Pro versions.

This serious bug that blocks productivity workflows has been unfixed for more than a year now, even after reporting it many times. I hope…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've recently upgraded to the new DC version from my previous PRO version.

The editing function is unbearable to use, typing in the text box is so slow it's impossible to get anything done/progressed.

Also adding lines and other mark-up boxes shapes seems to be now non-existent.

If Adobe bring out new versions and expect us to pay for the upgrade, surly we should at least expect this to be an improvement on what was there previously and not a backward step, disappointing thus far unless I'm missing something with my upgrade??

Can someone help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How can we tell Acrobat to automatically sign the user in? Right now, when the user opens Acrobat the first time, they're asked to sign in, click "sign in with an enterprise ID", type their email address, etc. before they can actually use the SSO piece.

Our users log on to their PCs with the same identity the federated ID will use. Is there a registry key or deployment option we can set that will attempt to sign in with the logged in user's identity? We're trying to make this as seamless as possible for our users.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is a variation on an existing function in Adobe Acrobat Pro that appears in Tools - Document Processing - Web capture - Append All Links on Page. This function seeks out a linked file or webpage, converts it to PDF, and then appends it to the end of the host PDF file and then internally links/bookmarks the link to that page.

Instead of appending the links to the PDF file at the end and creating an internal bookmark link to the page, this feature would do the same thing but instead attach the file or webpage in the link…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. where is the editting cut trimming video while adding to pdf page ? mp4 dosent work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My Acrobat Pro was set to auto update and now suddenly I can't copy/paste special characters.
    For example special letters in Spanish, French, German, Danish etc. Instead of letters it just leaves blank spaces in the document I paste into - no matter which application.
    I have tested this on three different computers now (Mac), and they all have the same issue (Acrobat version 2021.005.20048).
    I tested three other Macs with older versions and they worked fine, like mine did before the update.

The above was tested on Macs and it does not matter if it is Mac OS Catalina…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please change things around so that one can change the color in which searched for items turn up: a lot of the documents I work with are yellowing, and it makes it literally impossible for me to see where in a large page the word I'm looking for is located. Thank you! Rhodri

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Download and install SourceHanSerif.ttc to Windows 10
      https://github.com/adobe-fonts/source-han-serif/releases/tag/1.001R

2. Open following html with firefox

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
        <style>
            html {
                writing-mode: vertical-rl;
                font-family: "源ノ明朝";
            }
        </style>
    </head>
    <body>
        あいうえお
    </body>
    </html>

1. Print page with "Adobe PDF"

Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.):

Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 (OS build 19043.1288) (Japanese)
    Firefox 93.0 20210927210923
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20099 (Japanese)

Expected result:

Adobe PDF Print Driver generates and saves PDF file successfully

Observed result

Adobe Distiller fails to print with following error log.

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
    %%[ Error: undefinedresource; OffendingCommand:
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe DC is supposed to have a checkbox in the Comments section of Settings (the last checkbox) that says "Auto detect pen hardware to enable markup". For some reason, it is missing on some of my computers that are using the same Windows 10 operating system and the same current version of Adobe DC. It is very frustrating because the absence of the checkbox means that you can't immediately markup a document with a pen and instead need to click through several layers of buttons in the comments section in order to use the pen. It is clearly a "glitch"…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As described in the title, it would be nice to have the file path in the tooltip of the file tab. It helps to easily recognize where the file is.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Acrobat section in Microsoft Word's ribbon uses icons that do not match the native design on Windows or Microsoft Office. A new icon set would look nice. It's just a few icons, so it would not be a lot of work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i was adding text to a PDF via the Add Text tool. it suddenly started to type backwards and across the page with large gaps between the letters. i restarted my computer and the problem persisted in the same file. i did nothing to change the settings when this happened--it was 100% spontaneous. i had no way to undo this bug and i had to create a new document to get it to stop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe should adopt similar editing capabilities found on Microsoft Word & PPT to their PDFs. Very cumbersome to edit pdfs now and, with my new MacBook Pro 14", my space bar doesn't function at all when editing text on pdfs!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a simple way to convert a Word document to a pdf WITH embedded fonts for publishing. It is much too difficult and time consuming hunting down the process in the program. I thought the program had all of these features easily accessible to a user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I HATE the new Acrobat interface! The new tools toolbar is confusing and my old favorites ( "+" and "-") are missing. Missing also is the Hand icon. Are you guys crazy?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many of our form users have the Classic version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and they are unhappy with the recent change that forces the document title to display, rather than the file name. Unlike my Continuous version, they have the Classic version and it does not have the option to change that display setting: They are missing this checkbox in their preferences: Documents>Open Settings>Always use filename as document title (checkbox)

Adobe Support confirmed there is no ETA for if/when this feature will be added to the Classic version. We'd really like to see it added so our users can…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?