Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10697 results found

1. Arabic right-to-left is currently supported on Windows, but not on Mac, and I have forms that Mac users currently cannot use because of this. Please consider working on Mac compatibility for Arabic and other right-to-left languages. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Good afternoon. I need to create hundreds of 1 page certificates. In MS Word I use the Mail Merge to include the participants names and signature. I convert all of them into a pdf file. With Adobe Acrobat Pro, I bookmark every certificate with the participants name. Before the name, I need to write "Certificate" so the name of each pdf would be for example "Certificate Joe Doe". I do this manually in the bookmark part. Then, in the Organize Pages part, I split them by Top Level Bookmarks. In Output Options, I wish there would be an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Starring PDFs is great but, you usually star PDFs that you use ALL the time and that you want to have displayed at the top of the Home tab. But what if you don't want to have them displayed up at the top but you want to have them in a place where the rest of the similar PDFs are, that's where a very useful feature called "Labeling" that would be great to have in Acrobat comes into play. It would be the ability to make custom labels (e.g. School or Work, or ProjectX) for PDFs so you could have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There seems to be a bug in Acrobat Pro DC. Since I switched to a MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020), the page transitions in Acrobat do not work. I only have an ugly cut from one page to the next. Please advise.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Brief title: DC Pro crashes when Prepare form -> Export data is clicked
    Steps to reproduce the issue: Open File (which is a form) . Prepare > Export Data
    Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.) Windows 11
    Expected result Open a file explorer window to save a file
    Observed resu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When users open multiple tabs, they fail to combine PDF files in the order that the tabs are opened / displayed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. MacOS Acrobat Pro DC: please add ability to specify default save location, or reduce the number of steps required to specify a save location. As of now, every time I want to save a file, I have to go through the following rigmarole:

SAVE --> CHOOSE A DIFFERENT FOLDER --> [SPECIFY TOP LEVEL FOLDER] --> [SPECIFY SUBFOLDER]

I literally need to save my files in the same place, EVERY SINGLE TIME. The folder is the downloads folder. However, that will never ever ever ever be in the initial list of folders I am presented to choose from. The initial list…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need the ability to make callouts on my iPad while I am in the field. I can't believe that pdf expert has this ability and adobe doesn't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please fix asap!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want the ability to end a "Shared Review" (to prevent new comments from coming in) yet still have access to the comments after I've closed a review to additional comments.

Currently, I have to leave Shared Reviews open until I've cleaned up/followed-up on each of the comments reviewers have left or else the comments disappear.

I don't like the options for saving/printing/outputting the comments to paper or files; they're not nearly as useful as having it all right in Acrobat Pro with the tools I normally use.

Please add the feature to close a shared review to new comments…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Every day I have to click off a pop up about sharing my work. I appreciate that I have been notified of a cool feature, but this should stop showing up after 3 times or maybe be put on a 6 month timer if you really feel like I need a reminder again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to send Request Signature documents from inside of Adobe that are password protected. It seems silly that we can password protect documents from inside of adobe for viewing but can't select a recipient to send the that same documents for them to view, sign, and return, all while being password protected. I guess if security is of the utmost concern then Adobe is not the program you should select to send secure documents. I hope they fix this function soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. im using acrobat dc pro on windows 11 64bit, and the program suddenly shuts down with no error message while doing korean ocr. (with the same document, english ocr works well.) i've reinstalled windows and acrobat, deleted all fonts, but the problem occurs again.

(i think windows 11 is not the reason because there was same problem on windows 10)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One of your recent updates broke my ability to use the yellow highlighter on the ribbon tool bar at the top in Acrobat to highlight text in PDF documents. This used to work great but now when I try to highlight, it grabs a huge area of the document and is completely useless now. See attachments. I use this all the time (or I did) so please fix this ASAP! Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to choose a drafted or active web form and duplicate/copy it into another draft to save time prepping a slightly updated form for different uses.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently you have to use Java Script to create a dropdown list that includes an item with a null (blank) export value. There is not way to add a null value to the list in the Prepare Forms - Dropdown Properties user interface. You can create a list item that looks blank by using the space bar, but that is not the same as null and will generate an error when importing the data into our database (where true null is an acceptable entry, but any text entries that don't match the validation list are not, and the entire record…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please work with MicroSoft and add the ability to open a file in the Adobe desktop app directly from SharePoint and include the ability to save back to SharePoint using the libraries versioning settings. I know we can add libraries via adobe to do this, but I need to access hundreds of libraries and its just too hard the way things are currently setup.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why is there always something not working properly in Adobe?

I want to export all pages in one PDF to ONE SINGLE IMAGE FILE, not a separate image for each **** page. Why is that so impossible to do? It is frustrating - my goodness.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?