Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10705 results found

1.  Acrobat (and all its derivatives & applications) desperately need a "Reload" or "Refresh" command for the currently selected .PDF document.  Not only may the document have changed without notice on the server without a semaphore lock on the file, but also Acrobat applications can and do frequently run into some kind of file reading problem, such as temporarily disconnected server, timed-out internet connection, corrupted connection, or not enough memory at the moment.  
    Who knows why these issues weren't accounted for in Acrobat's development, but because of these issues, it seems very short-sighted from the development side to not have included
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ACROBAT has problems viewing files larger than 200 inches.
    This is something 10 years old at least, as you can read here:
    https://graphics-unleashed.com/2011/06/large-dimension-pdf-files-are-fine-adobe-is-the-problem/
    Please fix it!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc / Version 2019.012.20040

See attached image of how user interface looked.

Had the ability to share/track/send multiple files. A must have feature
    for all users especially designers who use the Adobe software more than anyone else.

The newer versions do not WHY?

Please Adobe bring this feature back !!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I recently updated my Adobe license and noted that the new version no longer provides the 'Actions', 'Format', 'Validate' and 'Calculate' options when I create a new form. Have these functionalities been removed or am I not finding them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I recently updated my Adobe license and noted that the new version no longer provides the 'Actions', 'Format', 'Validate' and 'Calculate' options when I create a new form. Have these functionalities been removed or am I not finding them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Desde hace varios días hay un problema muy grave en Adobe Acrobat. El problema es que al copiar un texto del PDF y pegarlo en CUALQUIER otro programa: las letras que tienen tildes o las letras "ñ" no se copian. En su lugar se quedan espacios en blanco.
    Este problema nunca había sucedido en Acrobat, llevo muchos años usando esta función de copiar y pegar y jamás había sucedido.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I create a brand new destination within a PDF using Acrobat Pro DC, then host that PDF on a web server, and then open up and navigate to that Destination via a web browser via the #[Destination] or #nameddest=[Destination] anchor tag (it makes no difference which browser), it will properly take me to that destination. However, if I then change that Destination in Acrobat Pro DC by moving to a different location in the document, and using the "Set Destination" option in the context menu of the Destination, and then rehost the PDF on a web server and attempt…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The latest release of Acrobat Reader DC crashes when a PDF is accessed through an ActiveX control, such as Microsoft's CHM viewer. This has drastic effects on several developers who depend on such a workflow. More explanation in a forum post https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acropdfimpl64-dll-crashes-when-pdf-is-accessed-via-activex-webbrowser-control-x64/m-p/12133227

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I do not want the context menu items automatically added by Adobe Acrobat to other applications (such as Microsoft Outlook). Please provide a way to remove them.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In pdf there should be direct google search option on selecting any word.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sending PDF attached emails through Acrobat using outlook crashes after sending the email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To whom it may concern,
    I noticed that fill and sign tool is not provided in Adobe Acrobat Reader
    specifically in the version English supporting Arabic; so I chatted with
    technical representative who admitted that this tool has not provided yet to the mentioned version and they worked on it. I also asked him/her when he/she expected to be added; so he/she suggested
    to fill this form to see this suggestion. I hope to support this idea, please. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix Disappearing Quick Tools
    I see where others had this issue in previous versions, but I'm having the same issue for months now with my Windows 10 64bit - Adobe Acrobat DC 21.007.20099. I can add the Quick Tools I want to the toolbar, but then after some random number of open and closings of the program, they all disappear and I have to set them up again. I've uninstalled, deleted all Adobe program files, reinstalled with the same result. No add-ins for Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. With Microsoft WORD (2016) & PDFMaker:

With an Image with Transparency: .PNG File. Placed against a dark background (paper colour) to show the white outline that occurs around the image.

Occurs in .PDF files when No image resolution downsampling is set, and image types are stored in NON-lossy image formats, e.g. NONE, ZIP, JPEG 2000 (LossLESS)

It occurs at all zoom levels. But disappears when zoomed in to the maximum zoom level.

When the resultant PDF File is later, either DownSampled or LOSSY Image comprressed (Using PDF Optimiser), the white Outlines become part of the Image and are much more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In Microsoft Word (2016).

When Acrobat -> Preferences menu (ribbon bar) item is selected for the FIRST time since Word starts, the dialog window for PDFMaker does not display the SETTINGS tab.

2nd+ time it does.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow for horizontal scrolling of tabs in the tab bar instead of just the scrolling buttons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am the author of an Adobe Sign document. Now that the document has been fully signed, I am trying to combine it with an instructional guide (it was a test document) for users at my agency, but it is asking me for a password. I did not set password for the document. I have tried using my Adobe account password, but that isn't working. Why is Adobe arbitrarily requiring a password that I (as the document creator) didn't set? How do I even find out what the password even is?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I get a pop up that says "this file can't be saved (105)".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm trying to create a fillable-form for a prescription that will create a password-protected file on save (for at least the illusion of security) and I've been unable to do it for days now:

Whenever I tried to create a security policy, no matter what combination of options I chose... I'd get to the review step, click finish and the whole security policies option window would close completely.

Eventually I decided to try not including a password, and it saved fine and took me back to the list of security policies, where I could now see my new entry.

This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I came in with a notification to log into Adobe Creative Suite for profile setup. After running the the dialog box to set up the profile, I lost all comments on shared Acrobat files. That is over 5 hours of review comments lost. Is there a way to retrieve those comments? I have no interest in reviewing a 90 page document again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Customer,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are looking into the issue reported by you and will try our best to resolve it. Meanwhile could you please give us the below info and let us know.

1. This issue happens to you for one specific file or on everyone.
    2. Could you please try opening the shared file from Web(Browser) and let us know if comments are visible or not.
    3. Also please share error if you got any.

• Don't see your idea?