Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10836 results found

1. When you have several tabs open and you want to click between them, it should be a seamless process. Naturally, you swipe your mouse up to click on the tab and most of your control goes into the left/right movement to get it in the right x coordinate with the tab, but when going up naturally most people don't stop to keep it in the middle and will let their mouse drift as far up to the top of the screen and let it stop on it's own. But as it stands in this new version, when your mouse is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to RENAME a downloaded document and couldn't find any way to do so. It should be an easy function allowed with a right click. Saving a file with a name like: fileJmWj1R.tmp is not easily found at a later date. Not easy to distinguish what it is. And even when I save it to the cloud, it isn't allowing changes there. This is a real problem when working with many forms both original blank and completed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having a correct as you type feature would be incredibly useful. With the option to add your own words. This is a feature present across other Adobe programs and will be beneficial in Acrobat comments too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Link Alternative text is not accessible -- the latest version of Acrobat is not creating an /Alt entry in the Tag Element when you add alternative text using the Link Alternative text box. Therefore, alternative text added with version 2023.003.20215 Acrobat DC Pro will not be read by a screen reader or other AT. Previous versions of Acrobat created an /Alt entry in the Tag Element when Alternative text was added to a Link Tag. This version does not.
    What is the purpose of providing an Alternate Description for Links field if it will not be accessible to AT? If…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. This is fixed in the latest update of Acrobat Pro DC. Please update to the latest version and check. 

Incase you face any issue, please connect with us.

Thanks

Rachit

5. It would be nice to be able to add Menu functions (such as, Enable Scrolling) to customize the quick action toolbar. Otherwise this is a great feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WHOEVER MADE CHANGES TO ADOBE SHOULD BE SHOT AND BURIED. THE NEW UPDATE SUCKS! I HATE IT!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email doesn't show up in my sent folder in Outlook till I switched back to old version of Outlook. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.616.100 (Production).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Occasionally there is an error when combining one or more pdf files as one. Always have to delete and upload again.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you need to cancel your Alaska Airlines flight, you can do so online, over the phone, or at the airport. The airline allows free cancellation within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the departure date. After 24 hours, a cancellation fee may apply, depending on the fare type, destination, and time of cancellation. Passengers can cancel their flights up to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.

Read the complete information here: Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy

https://www.flyamericans.com/blog/alaska-airlines-cancellation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using the Adobe Sign app any new agreements which come in to the user for Signature do not automatically update to show as "Waiting for you". There is no notification counter (not sure what it's actually called) against the App either. The only was to get this information is to access the app and pull the screen down to refresh. App should automatically update and notify users of new documents

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wer hat sich denn bitte diese neue Oberfläche nach dem letzten Update ausgedacht?
    Es ist so schlimm. Alles, was ich im Schlaf konnte, muss ich jetzt erstmal umständlich suchen.
    Warum sind die Werkzeuge plötzlich auf der linken Seite?
    Wie kann ich oben die Schnellleiste mit meinen Favoriten belegen?
    Was für eine Verschlimmbesserung

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add a keyboard shortcut to digitally sign a document. Every day I have dozens of documents I need to apply a digital signature. I have to click Certificates then the Digitally Sign button. With a keyboard shortcut I could incorporate it into a Dragon Script, and then I think it would also be available to use in the Action Wizard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Using a professional solution, you can convert data from Thunderbird files to PST. With WholeClear Thunderbird to PST Converter, it is simple to convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST Files without losing any data. It is possible to move files swiftly and with the best results. The new Outlook PST file format can be used to store Thunderbird files. It supports Thunderbird, Apple Mail, OperaMail, Entourage, Pocomail, Eudora, Mulberry, MozillaMail, Netscape, and other email clients without any usage limits. Anyone should be able to use the application effectively without technical support or in-depth knowledge thanks to its straightforward user interface (GUI).…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to be able to set primary language to Persian or Punjabi when the pdf is in those languages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. STOP CHANGING THE LOCATION OF THINGS . I FEEL LIKE IM USING A NEW PROGRAM EVERYTIME YOU UPDATE . ITS VERY ANNOYING AND I THINK OF CANCELLING EVERY TIME IT ****** ME OFF !

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I utilize this tool regularly for my clients and every single time it glitches and sometimes I even lose information that I spent an hour typing up and it will not save even if I have previously saved. This is very frustrating and making me consider a new platform!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe on Mac keeps saying "unidentified error" when trying to combine .PNG files. It also won't let me combine as a portfolio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add tools like "line" and "shape" to the Editing tab. I would think that a program with this many users would include simple tools like this.

Yes, I know there are Commenting tools that do this. However, I do not want them to show up as comments in the document - I want these objects to be part of the PDF itself.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In a multi-monitor setup, Reader remembers which monitor to open on for a specific document, but all new documents keep opening on a non-primary monitor. Reader needs to provide a preference for which monitor to open all documents on by default

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?