Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10836 results found

1. Croatia has been recognized by World for more than 2 decades and you guys still didn't implement your softwer to recognize all alphabets from multiple countries just like Croatians ć, č, đ, š and ž. OCR failed miserably not recognizing any of these letters. It's time to do smth about it guys...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Are you encountering QuickBooks Error H505 and looking for solutions to resolve it? You have come
    to the right place! This forum is a dedicated space for QuickBooks users facing H505 errors to share
    their experiences, ask queries and find helpful guidance from fellow QuickBooks Error Support Helpline Number.

Here, you can:
    - Discuss the common causes of QuickBooks Error H505
    - Share your specific scenarios and symptoms related to the error
    - Receive step-by-step troubleshooting tips from experienced users
    - Learn about potential solutions to fix the error
    - Discover best practices for preventing H505 errors in the future…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As technology continues to shape our world, the need for well-informed and articulate voices in the tech space becomes increasingly crucial. Tech Write for Us offers a platform for writers to delve into the intricate workings of technology, explain complex concepts in a simple manner, and offer valuable insights into the digital landscape. Whether you're a seasoned tech writer or a newcomer with a fresh perspective, we encourage you to share your thoughts, research, and experiences with our readers. Join our community of passionate tech enthusiasts and let your voice be heard as we navigate the fascinating and ever-evolving world…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've updated from 32 to 64 bits Adobe acrobat Pro and the user interface experience is terrible:
    * I don't find anywhere the add textbox.
    * I don't see the number of pages nor the present page number
    * I cannot add a button to take snapshots and to take an snapshot I have to go to the text / tool search. I cannot find the option in the menus.

I miss a lot the 32 bits user interface. I loose a lot of time looking for commands that where easy to find in the 32 bits version.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TEll us how often a user uses the products so we can effectively manage our licenses. Simple request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Templates are missing from the Acrobat desktop app. I have created a template online to request signature on a standard document, shared it with my organization, but there seems to be no way to access this template from the desktop app. Please add templates to the Home screen in Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use Acrobat to assemble documents, collect signatures, and to organize paperwork, especially for business and professional licenses. I would like the ability to make a Table of Contents so that I could easily navigate different sections (like chapters) of a document, rearrange sections/chapters, export, etc. Even a Table of Contents from Bookmarks would be helpful, but I would like to be able to tag multiple pages in a single bookmark as a section/chapter. This would be an important accessibility feature, too--beyond just making organization and editing more efficient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ever since the new Adobe update I cannot combine 4-5 photos to create a single PDF. I used to do this all the time, but now it does not let me. Extremely frustrating as I am trying to get work done and I cannot do a basic function. Ive tried downloading the photos all sorts of ways, and even tried to work around the error through dropbox. Nothing works. I cannot upload the photos.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How can this be reverted back to horizontal? An example pic was included, showing the now vertical toolbar. This location is extremely inconvenient and I have users complaining to me.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to retain the ability to disable tabs, so that each file opens in a new window.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please put the pages thumbnails back on the left side..

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide a way to change/update the server location or file path for shared reviews after they have been sent out for review. There is no way to reconfigure or repoint the network directory location for Adobe shared review files. Once the Shared Review is sent out, Adobe loses all the comments if the server location is ever renamed or if supporting comment files are moved from their original location.

After a pdf file is sent out for shared review, if the xml and bin files containing the data that is needed to show the comments from the shared review are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The process of making an Adobe e-sign with the most current update (7-5-2023) has become at least twice as long. The new features are amazing, but with an update that includes as many features without customizability and optimization makes these features hinder some users instead of enabling them. My idea is to add shortcuts and hotkeys, with the availability to keymap these features in settings. For example, pressing (ctrl. i) for initial, (ctrl. s) for Signature, or (ctrl. t) for text. These are a few examples that would make this application excel among other products and become infinitely more user-friendly.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Running Acrobat 2023.003.20215 under Windows 10. I'm finding that in existing documents with Alternate Description for Links (see TagProperties1.jpg), if I run the Preflight to Set Content keys of Link Annotations this autopopulates the Alternate Description for Links with the content of the Link tag (see TagProperties2.jpg). However, the alternative text is still there and visible in the Tag Element (see Tag_Element.jpg). The full alternative text is read by Assistive Technology (in this case, "Superscript 6. Links to Cardiac Rehabilitation to Support Recovery From Cardiac Events reference item 6." The shortened version "6" is not read even though…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The e-mail confirming that the document has been e-signed should read "[file name] has been e-signed" rather than "signed and filed." I am not sure where the document is "filed" within Adobe (other than in the Document Cloud) but it would cause less confusion in the legal sector wherein we have to file documents with the court.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have the Layers feature in Acrobat. That way a person could always have signatures visible and not hidden behind a form field!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If you want to register on et indiabulls then first visit the website, it can be done from phone or pc. Then hit apply now option. Then choose product which is either a home loan or loan against property. Then you will be required to type your mobile number and then tap on submit. Then you will receive an one time password also known as otp on number you entered above. Then enter the number and verify yourself. Then you will be required to type your personal information such as name, email,date of birth and much more.

Source: https://www.accountiod.com/inet-indiabulls-login/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. when pressing the U key on keyboard in the new acrobat reader UI for windows 64bit the selected tool is not the highlighter as intended but Underline tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If your Netflix Account is not working or Unable to watch premium content after payment then here in this article you will learn the troubleshooting.

Read Full Article = How to fix Netflix is not Working Issues?

https://www.one-stophub.com/netflix-not-working-troubleshooting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?