Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10761 results found

1. Please allow us to move the tools around and add all tools to our favourites. I can't stand having to search for the "add stamp" or other tools I use daily every single time I need it. As well, there are too many steps to get to the stamp. The old way was simpler and much faster & user friendly.

The create & manage stamp portion does not work so anyone who needs to add a stamp to the document cannot do so and our company uses this daily.

I liked the old Adobe before this new update. I don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. its really unintuitive if there is no page number up top. please add it again for easy acces to long sided documents

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I understand engineers need to make a living, and therefore must come up with new and adventurous ways to "optimize" content. With the 23.001.20177 release of Pro tools are now delegated to one visible and one hidden list in the left sidebar. PDF standards are near the bottom of the hidden list. I use this all the time, so now I must go through multiple points and clicks to perform a task that was one click before. Either go back to the previous configuration or allow the toolbar to be customized. (I saw "solved" on an old previous thread on…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new interface makes Acrobat unusable for me. It is counter-intuitive, not intuitive. I can't find the tools I use. I don't even know if they exist anymore. I use it all day for commenting on documents and I can't find the tools such as text callout, circle, arrow, or line. This is only one of many problems. Thankfully you allowed me to revert to the old design. Without the old interface availability, I would need to abandon Adobe Acrobat as a viable product.
    If Acrobat was a car the new interface would be equivalent to removing the steering wheel…

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like a shortcut to view two pages or even better set this a default setting. It is cumbersome and takes time to do this manually via MENU for every document. It would really help to:
    - Add this to the lower right side where the size options are
    - Allow to make this the default setting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. At the moment, 'Restore last view settings when reopening documents' is application-wide but it would be much more helpful and useful if it could be specific to certain documents, i.e., when reading through a particular long PDF over several sessions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bookmark & Adobe's Cloud Storage

Facing issue when uploading file to the cloud storage, all the bookmarks is not functioning properly, sometimes the bookmarks will disappear.

Please help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In order to keep PDF forms as clean and short as possible, it is often helpful to hide pages in a form unless they are needed. The only current way to accomplish this is to write a Javascript that retrieves a template using this script: var a = getTemplate("");a.spawn(); the template however goes to the end of the form instead of the desired location. The template also changes the text box names ruining the functionality of the boxes. This could be fixed by better Javascript instructions or even better an option to accomplish this task in the text box actions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When scanning a new document, Adobe automatically pulls up the latest document when you have multiple Adobe files open. Adobe then automatically checks the box "Append to current document". This can cause unwanted pages added to a separate file that is being worked. Suggest you fix Adobe so that the Append Box is unchecked as a default and/or "create new document" or "append to current document" options are added that do not pull up the last open file automatically. Then if the user wants to Append to an existing document, they can, but it is then a conscious decision. I've…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You have to add Windows Mail app to sharing file options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Exporting Office 365 to PST helps users to keep a local copy of their cloud data. Additionally, there are instances, when users need to import PST to Office 365 account to retrieve these local files.

For more information, you can read this article - https://www.systoolsgroup.com/import-to-office-365/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add a "File" feature allowing often-used files to be "Checked-in" such that the file could be recalled from "File/Checked-in/ This feature is very practical and it is used in PTC's (Parametric Technology Corporation) Mathcad Prime software. Mathcad Prime has "File/Recently used files/check-in files". Thanks, Julio Banks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adobe Sign automatically sends out Client Satisfaction Surveys with every Webform that is sent to a client. The only way to disable this feature is through the Enterprise License which is expensive. Because this item affects your business and view to clients, you should be able to disable this automated Adobe Sign Client Satisfaction Survey when a web form is sent to a client on the Standard License. Please help with this bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello, I am having issues with Adobe rearranging the tags when I click save, also some tags show its text multiple times. What do I do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello I have a problem converting a PDF file to WORD Very poor quality software and no Hebrew structure

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Th new userinterface is all over the place. We have a big grey unused border at the right and some random icons and tools at the left. It's not possible to move te tools from the left to the right, so theres always a toolbox above the pdf I want to read, while the right border is half empty. This is horrible, non-efficient and really annoying while reading.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you send a document for signature through AdobeSign you cannot see what fields you added (ie: signature, date, title, etc) after clicking send. It would be nice to look at unsigned documents and be able to see which fields were inserted as you can with DocuSign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Das Update sieht an sich gut aus. Ich finde es nur sehr schlecht, dass die Lesezeichenliste und somit auch das Inhaltsverzeichnis auf die rechte Seite gewandert ist. Ich verstehe es nicht, warum es nicht auf der rechten Seite lässt, wie alle anderen Webseiten und Programme.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. **NOT FIXED FOR NEW VERSIONS ONLY OLD
    Need the ability to change the number of default pages when splitting a document from 2 to 1. I never have to split the document into 2 page increments and changing that number from 2 to 1 every time is tedious and slow. I saw this was fixed 4 years ago but the new versions of Acrobat Pro have the issue again with no solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?