Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. Please make the page flip arrow buttons static. These buttons currently shift in the header according to the length of the title of the page, making it incredibly hard to flip through a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we please have the ability to view the usage history of Acrobat Pro by users? It would help in determining licensing management.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a policy or registry key that would allow Acrobat to deactivate the logon on close. In our lab environments it is an inconvenience for the techs to remember to logout all the time as the move from machine to machine for testing. If we can force a deactivation via a policy or registry setting the we can control this matter and the tech can access more then 2 machines. (One at a time of course)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you need to know how o convert Excel to VCF file formats then use the quick and safe SYSessential Excel to VCF Converter Software that export single and multiple Excel contacts file with complete data into Vcard vcf without wasting too much time. The program maintains your excel data during and after the conversion process, it also shows a live preview facility, which completes the data of excel files/folders. In addition, it operates with all versions of Excel and Outlook.
    For the User's comfort, it offers a free demo pack to convert a few excel file contacts free into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you need to know how o convert Excel to VCF file formats then use the quick and safe SYSessential Excel to VCF Converter Software that export single and multiple Excel contacts file with complete data into Vcard vcf without wasting too much time. The program maintains your excel data during and after the conversion process, it also shows a live preview facility, which completes the data of excel files/folders. In addition, it operates with all versions of Excel and Outlook.
    For the User's comfort, it offers a free demo pack to convert a few excel file contacts free into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When creating a PDF via the "Create PDF" button in the Adobe Ribbon in MS Word, I have noticed that sometimes the hyperlinks are not clickable in the PDF and sometimes they are. I found the pattern and I think it's a bug.

1) If a hyperlink in the DOCX contains an anchor (e.g. www.myfile.com#page=32), then all the linked text after that one in the PDF are not clickable. The anchor in the DOCX also causes the bookmarks in the PDF to render incorrectly from that point on.

2) If a hyperlink in the DOCX is internal, then it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When creating a PDF via the "Create PDF" button in the Adobe Ribbon in MS Word, I have noticed that sometimes the hyperlinks are not clickable in the PDF and sometimes they are. I found the pattern and I think it's a bug.

1) If a hyperlink in the DOCX contains an anchor (e.g. www.myfile.com#page=32), then all the linked text after that one in the PDF are not clickable. The anchor in the DOCX also causes the bookmarks in the PDF to render incorrectly from that point on.

2) If a hyperlink in the DOCX is internal, then it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I do not understand how for the reminders on e-sign are for every day, every week, every.... Why is there not a specific place to place a customized date, and only once. If I received invasive contracts like this. I would be so frustrated, I would rethink about the contract, as it is far too aggressive to get individuals to sign exibitor contracts for trade shows by blowing up their emails, nobody likes that. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The comment’s panel doesn’t show the comments, I see the comments in the file but I can’t open the bubble. What can I do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Read Aloud: My favorite would be that READ ALOUD CONTROLS for PLAY/PREVIOUS/NEXT/PAUSE/SPEED present in a bar to limit having to go through the menus, annoying. Menu options, there is no previous or forward options, so only restarting the reader? So, now I am looking on google for control functions basically for rewind/fast-forward/pause. limited menu functionality on rewind/fast-forward but not finding control function keys to get around that yet, also annoying. place audio/speed keys in an easily accessible bar on the screen of the document, not embedded in menus only, and not only via control keys, please. Also would be nice…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a firm that is experiencing rapid expansion or launch, are you interested in hiring a blockchain expert? Workincrypto.global and several other leading blockchain recruiters from around the world are included in our list of the best recruitment firms for the blockchain industry. A Guide for Businesses Specializing in the Recruitment of Cryptocurrency Professionals A Recruitment and Employment Agency Run on Blockchain.

Read More:-

https://workincrypto.global/top-5-defi-trends-of-2021/
    https://workincrypto.global/executive-and-retained-search/
    https://workincrypto.global/hiring-in-crypto-and-blockchain/
    https://workincrypto.global/job/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ich habe eine Lizens gekauft (Adobe DC 2017) aber es funktioniert nicht....Warum?
    ich bitte um HILFE und Freischaltung!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable all documents created in E-sign to automatically have a pre-defined reminder set up (ie pre-define in settings 3 days, 1 week etc) so its no longer needed to remember to go in and set up the reminder after issuing the document.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You can easily migrate Gmail to Outlook using the MacSonik Email migration tool for Mac. It is a trusted professional tool that effortlessly migrates email clients and file formats into different email clients and file formats. It is the most powerful and one-stop solution for converting 15+ email clients to 8+ file formats and 8+ file formats to 15+ webmail clients on Mac. This email migration software for mac allows the users to remove duplicate emails and files from the conversion and migration process without any single data alteration.

For more info. visit here:- https://www.macsonik.com/email-migration/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. After the latest version upgrade (2022.001.20142), A3 / B4 printing will be an error with DocuColor manufactured by Fuji Xerox Business Innovation Co., Ltd.

When I contacted support, Fujifilm couldn't handle it, so I had to wait for the Acrobat version upgrade.

While it is not available, I print it with a tool called Drot Utility.

In September of last year, we had to wait for the version upgrade due to a similar phenomenon.

If you post here, it may be possible to respond, so I will post it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Key board shortcut to switch between Acrobat windows (not tabs).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The update from 30.06.2022 for Acrobat Reader DC caused problems yet again. On Windwos 10, 64-bit.

I can't print with my printer PDFs without rim with Acrobat. And also i can't print A3 paper. Now i can only print A4, and with rim.

I had this problems also a few months ago. Also after a Acrobat update.
    But at this time i didn't need my printer and sometime after the problem it resolved itself. Maybe with a another update.

But now i need my printer and i have to print without rim on A3. But since this update i can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No matter how hard I try, my Acrobat DC desktop version will not install. Paid for and everything and it doesn't work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reopening the bug notice from 2019.
    The artifacting error is not fully functioning within Acrobat's tools as of July 2022 with the current beta version.

@Rachit/Adobe, please reopen this case.
    See original post at https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/34682290-artifacting-error

SUMMARY (July 2022):

-- Incomplete action from the CONTENT panel. Leaves an empty <Figure> tag that must be manually deleted.

-- Incomplete action from the TAG panel. Leaves an empty <Figure> tag that must be manually deleted.

-- Partially complete action from the ORDER panel. It artifacts the content and removes the <Figure> tag ONLY for images. Path/Vectors are incomplete and their empty <Figure> tags…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. While I love the security of fill and sign, I have had to find work arounds in order to put multiple signed documents together by screen capturing those with signatures, then compiling these into 1 document from multiple signers of different parts. Please do not take away the ability to screen grab signed agreements without putting another easier method of controlling the agreements I send out for signing.

That said, if portfolios continue to be the method of compiling several documents into one, is it possible to make them previewable without downloading the file in browser based cloud systems like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?