Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. When opening the attached PDF Acrobat DC on Windows and Mac don't display the image. Sometimes they also report an error: There was an error while reading a stream. I haven't been able to reliably get it to report that error.

To reproduce open the PDF in Acrobat DC. There should be a large photo filling the page. Instead the image isn't loaded and the background is white. If you load the PDF in any other PDF viewer you will see the image.

Reproduced in MacOS 12.3.1 and Acrobat DC 2022.001.20112 and Windows 10 running Acrobat DC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the newest update, I can highlight the redaction, but the "apply" button remains dim, with no further instruction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When opening a PDF with a long name, extracting pages as separate files leads to unexpectedly truncated names in the output PDF files, specifically around the 32nd characters.

Steps to reproduce:
    Create a new PDF in Adobe Acrobat. A blank page will do.
    Save the PDF under this name: 0000000000000000000000000123abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz123456789
    Open the Page Thumbnails view and right-click on the page and select "Extract Pages..."
    In the Extract Pages dialog, enable "Extract Pages as Separate Files" and then save anywhere.
    The resulting file name will be truncated to the first 32 characters and last 32 characters, resulting in a loss of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Since replacing my 2x Dell 27" displays with 2x Apple Studio 27" displays a few weeks ago, Acrobat 'CMD 0' (Zoom to Page Level / Fit Page in Window) no longer works.

If I use 'CMD 0' or set PDF viewing settings or document properties to Fit Page or Fit Height, the page is displayed larger than the window. This means if I then press the page down button on my keyboard, the page just scrolls up a bit to show the bottom of the current page. I have to press 'CMD -' to zoom out a little bit (which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to install Brother printers without a CD Rom. Brother is a company that makes printers for both home and office. Printers usually come with a CD-ROM containing the software or drivers needed to use the printer on a computer. If the included CD-ROM was lost, you can still install the printer.........

Call @: (1-888-409-0908)

Visit Our Website: https://www.webupro.com/how-to-install-brother-printer/
    Brother printers are common in both work and home offices. Although the printer comes with everything you need to install the printer driver on your computer, not everyone can use the CD-ROM for installation. Many of today's fancy computer models don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I attempt to edit the document, I receive the following message:
    "This is a secured document. Editing is not permitted."
    When I look at the document's security settings, they are all disabled.

Tests I have tried:
    - Downloading and testing the same document on another device - could not replicate
    - Downloading and testing a different PDF on this device - could not replicate
    - Re-installing Acrobat on the affected device - no change
    Please see attached the document.
    Specs: Windows 10 on PC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you would like to uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus to solve some computer issues such as computer slowdown! Then there is nothing to worry about it.

It is a very straightforward process to remove the Quick Heal Antivirus software program from your computer or laptop.

Therefore, follow the below given effective and simple ways for removing Quick Heal antivirus.

First, go and access the Quick Heal Security Antivirus installation folder. Then search the file “uninstallation.exe”/ “uninstallation000.exe”.

Then Double click on the uninstaller.

Follow on-screen instructions and complete the process of Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus. Or you can contact Antivirus support…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I suggest you use the CubexSoft MBOX to PDF Converter to export MBOX emails to PDF file format. It is also important that the tool offers several conversion options in one installation. In addition, it allows you to convert MBOX files into PDF with all Windows OS including 11, 10, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista, and so on. All of these MBOX to PDF conversion features allow you to access MBOX files in almost any email conversion program be it Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora Mail, Netscape, etc.
    Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox/pdf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Hard drive data recovery tool is the most effective solution suggested by many professionals. It is developed with unique features that can smoothly recover corrupt or damaged hard drive data with ease. The software delivers a 100% success recovery rate without any data alteration. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that can easily be used by any technical or non-technical user. Moreover, it provides a solution for FAT data recovery and also supports NTFS data files efficiently.

read more:- https://www.datarecoveryfreeware.org/hard-drive-data-recovery/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to request for multiple fields edits in one go.

I use InDesign to create digital forms. After exporting the work, I opened the PDF in Acrobat. In my example, I have 4 rows of Date of Birth. I usually edit the DoB to custom dd/mm/yyyy. Acrobat as it is today, only allows me to edit the field one cell at a time which in my case I have to edit 4 times. Imagine if I have a table with 20 date of birth cells. That's 20 edits!!

I would like the ability to select all 4 cells…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My business requires signature of multiple documents in various places and I'm required to sign hundreds of these documents near deadlines that occur throughout the year. Having the ability to open multiple documents at once to then quickly click to certify AND sign ALL signature fields placed in ALL open documents with only a few clicks would eliminate a lot of time I currently spend having to click through each signature field of each document.

While a batch signature functionality exists, the true efficiency of batch signing does not exist in the current Adobe functionality. Having to manually click through…

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At the moment from InDesign, when exporting interactive documents, we have Publish Online or Interactive PDFs. Neither of which support reviewing/commenting very well.

When trying to use the commenting tools in Acrobat you cannot select text for replacement in any rollover state textboxes. Uploading interactive documents to the document cloud only supports static pages, InDesign's own review document functionality doesn't support interactivity and Publish Online doesn't support any means of providing feedback - although it does support interactivity.

Come on Adobe! The web has been alive to interactivity since day 0. You are supposed to be the defacto authority on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My work includes creating MS Word docs that can have a lot of footnotes. Because of its benefits, I often use "Save as Adobe PDF" when I am ready to file the document, which much be in PDF form. However, sometimes the resulting PDF does not match the original MS Word doc. That is, the last line or so on a page in the MS Word doc ends up being moved in the conversion, so it appears on the next page in the pdf. This increases over the rest of the document, so that the resulting pdf. does not match,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. right click menu is full of useless icons. all i need is copy, paste, print, delete and rename. all of these except print are at the bottom of the list. WHY?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In other PDF editor programs, there is the ability to customize tickmarks in a toolbox that can then be assigned to a keypad number to be accessed quickly and repeatedly. Creating this functionality would greatly increase the speed in which user can apply those tickmarks in reviewing a document, generating significant efficiency when a large volume of documents require this type of review.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In other PDF editor programs, there is the ability to customize tickmarks in a toolbox that can then be assigned to a keypad number to be accessed quickly and repeatedly. Creating this functionality would greatly increase the speed in which user can apply those tickmarks in reviewing a document, generating significant efficiency when a large volume of documents require this type of review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is a problem with extracting single pages from particular PDF documments. Attaching the test.pdf file.

Extracting a single page from it (view->tools->Organize Pages->Open and you can do a drag & drop page to windows explorer) we are getting a pdf file with same file size as original but with only one page.
    It seems that its not removing all jpegs from the file.
    Attaching also sample file with extracted one page.

Files are generated by FPDF library and got a replay on their forum: "That's probably because FPDF uses the same Resources dictionary (containing all images) for all pages"

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For your Apple device, Norton 360 for mobile offers powerful levels of phone protection and award-winning mobile security. It combines security and antivirus capabilities to help protect you from ransomware, malware, spyware, and other online threats, allowing you to bank, browse, and buy with confidence.

If you want to install Norton for Apple devices then contact our phone numbers at +1-888-653-7618 from 7AM to 7PM PST.

https://www.ccantivirus.com/install-norton-antivirus-on-android-apple-devices/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here