Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10535 results found

1. We can't paste a .png image from one PDF document to another one correctly at all. We have these seals that we want to paste in the same place on several pages of a PDF, and usually when we do this the pasted image has a different size, is in a different location on the page, and worst the transparent background of the image gets turn to black basically. This used to work fine in Adobe Acrobat Pro X. How can this work in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro ("Continuous Release" version 21.11.20039.0), I understand how to search multiple PDF's, but I want to constrain the search to multiple OPEN PDF's. I don't want to look in ALL the files in a folder, and I prefer not to move the relevant files to a subfolder (although that is the workaround hack I have to use for now).

You should add a feature that allows the user to search within OPEN documents. Please and thank you

(User context: I am working on a review article, and citing various published studies. I can't remember which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A team member needed to edit a PDF so he selected the Edit tool and made his edits. While still in "Edit mode" he selected the "Export PDF" tool and exported the file to Word. He then shared his file with others for review & translation. Problem was, the above steps created a Word doc with "locked" text boxes, meaning all the content (headers, body text, bullets, etc.) were in text boxes that could not be resized, ultimately resulting in jumbled content on any given page.

We were able to identify the cause of the problem only after a considerable…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. if I click to convert but i need to upgrade my plan to do so. the dialogue box should just say something like "please upgrade to Pro". not "contact support" . this wasted so much time with costumer support and could easily be avoided with a better dialogue box

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Use a PDF as a template
    Fill & Sign
    Print [to PDF or Printer]
    Close
    "Do you want to save changes to 'DOC.pdf' before closing?"
    "No"
    Expected result: no Fill & Sign changes saved
    Observed result: all Fill & Sign changes saved
    Continuous Release, Version 2021.011.20039, Windows 10 Pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Federal Law (RULONA) requires that Remote Online Notaries (RONs) maintain a video recording of the notary (virtually) meeting with the signers of legal documents. The ability to e-sign, and add a notary stamp on a pdf form, gets us most of the way there, but Adobe is missing the video recording component. Is it in the works? There is a tremendous need for this product. A single RON closer or signing agent might use this 30 or more times per month!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Productivity severely restricted due to no support to Hindi. Will not seek paid subscription after end of trial period. Will revert back to lower versions of Adobe Acrobat for limited use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you load a pdf and save as a different name the thumbnail doesn't update even though the tab does (see images).

Step1 - Open pdf
    Choose File>Save As (choose a location to save in)
    Step2 - Type a name for the file to be saved as, Click Save.
    Step3 - The main application file name has changed.
    Step4 - When you hover over the application thumbnail it never updates until you close / open the file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to use a Data Matrix Barcode field in a form in Acrobat Forms, like I do in LiveCycle Designer ES4. But here I get into trouble: DM-Barcode doesn't encode the German special chars! I get weird encodings instead of the char. The same entry in a QR-Code-Field works as expected!
    Because ist works fine in LiveCycle Designer and in the QR-Code I assume this is a bug.
    I found no solution to finetune the field to become German-friendly ;-)
    I attach a quick and simple example-form (for use in Acrobat, not Reader, of course).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, it is possible to query the version number (app.viewerVersion), if its Pro/Standard/Reader (app.viewerType), and operating system (app.platform). However, I can't seem to find any way to read if its x86 or x64. Adding this seems like a logical next step for me with the release of 64-bit Adobe Acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Home vs Dashboard has meant it's not intuitive. Starting a new agreement from scratch is not an option as it doesn't save (not just doesn't save automatically but doesn't save when I click 'save'). BRING BACK CLASSIC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Premiere Pro and After Effects couldn't be downgraded or updated to the same version. I could not finish my video due to this, please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Background:
    I'm an IT Administrator. We have an administrative Adobe account and issue accounts/licenses to our users.

Summary:
    The problem is being unable to determine if emails from adobesign@adobesign.com are really from our staff or outsiders (since all AdobeSign documents send from that address) and I've found no points (email headers, body content, metadata... etc.) from which to filter these emails in our email security system, Mimecast.

Details:
    I know of at least one person who has created an AbodeSign with a display name that matches our company's name. When their AdobeSign emails come to our users, I want the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acrobat literally needs an option for editing corner of buttons... I mean default button not thous we can add as icon for buttons. Right on the "Buttons Properties" window.

Please Adobe...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I open a PDF from Web page, it only lets me save to online storage. The save icon is greyed out. Stop trying to make me use your online storage! We do not pay for Acrobat DC to have you disable basic features like saving an unaltered pdf from my company web page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When using Acorbat's Adobe Sign tool to configure a document for signatures, the standard message to recipients is "Please review and sign this document." I often customize this message. However, you get only one opportunity to edit it: after clicking "specify where to sign," triggering the upload process, you cannot change the message to recipients. At that point your only options are to either (1) cancel and start the whole process over, or (2) send for signatures. I suggest that the user should be provided a second opportunity to review and amend the message to recipients after clicking to send…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When a license is removed, the user receives an email comfirmation. Can this email comfirmation be customised?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If you're having problems deciding on the best immigration consultant, BOI Services is the way to go. They are the most trustworthy consultancy that assists immigrants in settling in foreign countries and offers a variety of services such as Canada Student Visas, Permanent Residency, and much more.
    For More Info:- https://sites.google.com/view/boi-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need a way to automatically hide the Comments pane that pops up on the right-hand side of a PDF with comments without asking users to manually change their Adobe preferences.

I create PDF deliverables for a living and there have been situations where a client wants me to embed documents in a PDF via the Comment Tool, but they don't want the Comment pane to open when their employees or customers open the PDF.

I have attached a screenshot of the Adobe Preference window. The preferences outlined in red are the ones that control the Comment pane pop-up. I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd like to be able to enter in one fillable field "FirstName MiddleName LastName" and have it auto populate 3 fields for First, Middle, and Last. Or enter into one fillable field 123456789 and have it auto populate three fields with 123, 456, and 789. I've been searching for a script to do that and can't find anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?