Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10708 results found

1. The new Adobe Reader (Pro) doesn't support the right-click to "lookup" a word or a phrase through google or dictionary. Please have this feature back, it will make huge help for researchers. Thank you very much! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For the Google Account , Gmail Account, Hangout etc. any kind of Google Product support. There are multiple methods by which you can contact. You can also call customer services +1-888-303-0822 for Google.

https://sites.google.com/view/gooogle-product-suppport/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. VCF to CSV Converter extracts contact data from VCF files and exports it to a CSV file. You can call these passes more efficiently and the list can be used for various reasons.

Each vCard in a VCF file is stored each on a supplementary row and contains information about your contacts. Shipping and importing contacts from Microsoft Outlook can be accomplished with the use of these files.

Most of these files are used to ship and import communications. They mainly store names and phone numbers. Use a converter.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/vcf-to-csv.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like the ability back to change the first and last name of a user through the Adobe Admin Console.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please, please please, create a view as thumbnail option within folders. Home page shows most thumbnail images, however when opening a folder reverts to list view. This function is critical for users to identify docs quickly... windows had feature since version 3.1, Apple has feature, Google has feature.... yet not available to Adobe? Premium cost for Adobe throughout years, yet the fundamentals are lacking for your customers. Your older free version of adobe reader had funtion, but for your paying customers we loose feature? Help me if I am off base...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customize Shortcuts on Home Screen • I would like to be able to select or "Pin" the tools I actually use to the top of the Home Screen. Acrobat selects the tools at the top of the Home Screen, but the default choices (which change from time to time) are NOT based on my actual usage. For example, I have NEVER used "Request E-Signatures" or "Protect PDF" yet these are currently the first two options. However, I do use "Combine Files" literally several times daily, yet this almost never appears on my Home Screen. How can I customize this section of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. VCF to CSV Converter extracts contact data from VCF files and exports it to a CSV file. You can call these keys more effortlessly and the list can be used for various reasons.

Each vCard in a VCF file is held on another row and connects data about your contacts. Shipping and importing references from Microsoft Outlook can be accomplished with the use of these files.

Most of these files stand used to ship and import contacts. They mainly store titles and phone numbers. Use a converter if you like to send the VCF file’s ranges to an Excel list…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you have exhaused by solving any Google related problem by yourself and it's did not fixed at that time we suggest you to contact Google Customer Support Help Center. Contact our Google Help Center at +1-888-625-2848 from 6AM to 6PM PST to fix any kind of Google Related Problem.

https://sites.google.com/view/googlle-help-center-us/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like the ability to Save As... a range of pages instead of the whole PDF. For Example. What I mean by range of pages is Page 20 to 40 in a 100 page PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. taken over by adobe mafia
    unable to do work 24 hours since i signed for this nusence adobe pro x 24 hours
    cannot work
    very bad mafia

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be very useful if Adobe allowed files to be merged with alternating pages. E.G Odd numbered pages scanned by a single sided scanner saved as file 1. Even numbered pages scanned by same single sided scanner saved as file 2. Combine File 1 with file 2, with alternating pages taken from each file i.e. File1Page1 + File2Page1 + File1Page2 + File2Page2.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is the limitation of the import function that it could only load an unmarried contact from a Multiple VCF File. For this goal, one may require to split the VCF file into multiple contacts manually.

It is a straightforward process that when observed accurately will create multiple vcf files.

In this post, one can learn all the actions required to split multiple vCard. Repeat the actions exactly as noted in the post to sidestep data loss.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/split-vcf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have reported a bug with Adobe Acrobat DC (BUG ADC-4340785) for one of our end customers. This bug must be registered within Adobe. I would like to be able to follow the status of this bug to report back to our end customer periodically (status of the bug, cause once determined, planning for fix release,..)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The range of Top Level Domains (TLDs) is ever increasing. You appear to have validation in Adobe Sign that prevents a xx@yy.training address from being accepted. This is surely shortsighted and should be resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love it Adobe would save my username and password information when I login to CC services on my Mac and Macbook Air. No other native application I use makes me enter my credentials every login attempt.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It is the limitation of the sensing method that it could only load a single contact from a Multiple VCF File. For this purpose, one may need to split the VCF file to multiple connections manually.

It is an uncomplicated process that when observed correctly will make multiple vcf files.

In this post, one can comprehend all the steps required to split multiple vCard. Repeat the steps precisely as noted in the post to avoid data loss.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/split-vcf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why oh why? Why Acrobat are you relying on Apple Colour Picker?

Adobe makes some of the advanced Graphics editing software in the world.

Please improve the colour picker for Acrobat. Just add the Photoshop or Indesign or Illustrator or..... Aftereffects...... or maybe even premiere colour picker to acrobat.

Right now on a mac I get forced to open the apple rectangle properties box, that then forces me to open an apple colour picker dialog box.

And I can't just hit enter to close it I actually have to go click on the tiny little Apple picker X to close…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I sent an agreement to seven people for signature. Only the first person is receiving the emails. Please advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. there needs to be an option to not automatically renew.
    there needs to be an option to remove a CC without interrupting the current active plan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/signatures, I attempted to reassign an email incorrectly sent to [name]@[address].com, which should have been sent to [name]@[address].co, but I was unable to do so. I believe the data validation for URLs or at least TLDs is matching partial strings, rather than exact matches, causing this behavior.

Steps to reproduce:
    Assign document to email of format [name]@[address].com
    Send for signature
    Click 'Replace recipient' and enter email of format [name]@[address].co
    Click Confirm

Environment:
    Mac OS 12.0.1, Chrome 99.0.4844.51

Expected result:
    The document signature fields are reassigned to the correct email address.

Instead got:
    Error message that was something like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)