14340 results found
-
Bug: Problem when adding signature image in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v22
We have installed Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on all our user machines.
For the people with a license we let them log in so they can use the Pro features.
For the people without a license we let them use this version as a Reader.This worked out great, but now we found out a bug.
With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC when adding a signature image I go to "E-Sign" > "Fill & Sign Yourself" > "Sign" > "Add Signature" > "Image" > Browse to the image signature (.PNG) > Click OK
And we receive a warning "You do not…
4 votes -
Unable to add notes to PDF due to error message
When I attempt:
to add text to a PDF
select multiple pages to delete from or move within a pdf
search for words within a pdf
I get the following error message:
"Exception Processing Message 0xc0000139 - unexpected parameters"
the title on the error box is "Windows - Entry Point Not Found"
image attached6 votes -
Cannot start the image editing application error after 2023 update
Since the 2023 update, I can no longer edit PDF content in Illustrator or Photoshop (puzzling since Adobe owns both?). It gives me the error "Adobe Acrobat cannot start the image editing application you've specified. Verify the image editing application location on the Content Editing panel in Preferences."
Obviously I checked the file location above, but it was already correct, so no solution there.
All Adobe programs in question are up to date with the 2023 update as confirmed by my CC app manager.
And yes, I restarted.
I'm on a Windows 10 machine if that's of any help.
I've…
1 vote -
The Preflight window does not respect virtual desktops
The Preflight tool window will appear on all virtual desktops instead of just the one it was opened in or manually set to. This is not standard behavior for any Windows application and disregards the user's intent. All individual components of Adobe Acrobat should respect the standard behavior of appearing on a single virtual desktop and being able to be moved between them by the user.
2 votes -
floating dialog to edit highlighted text doesnt pop in read mode
In adobe reader, in normal mode if i highlight a text and later if i hover cursor on highlighted text, a floating tool bar pop up to edit highligting.
That highlighting tool bar doesnt pop-up in reader mode. I see it as problem as i mostly read the document and highlight important text.
1 vote -
BUG: Acrobat Pro converts Pictures to RGB when using Edit PDF command
Upon clicking the "Edit PDF" tool in Acrobat Pro DC the document is converted to RGB color mode and the vector graphics become rasterized without being my task and no advise provided
1 vote -
Highlighter Blocking Text
Highlighter has changed on me this week - it blocks text out as tho it is on top of the text. not behind. I cannot find a setting to fix this. Lowering the opacity only makes the colour more faded, and the text is washed out. This was not like this 1-2 weeks ago. please fix ASAP - I use this tool everyday.
1 vote -
Change and update shared PDF to have them keep the same link and comments from the cloud
I would like to be able to update a shared pdf and keep the original comments and link.
2 votes -
Confirmation email when sending out shared reviews
I think I used to receive a confirmation email verifying when and with whom I shared a PDF review.It also contained the link to the review. Was this feature removed? Can it be added back? It is very handy to forward to team members that inevitably missed/can't find the email that was sent to them or insist they were never included in the first place.
4 votesHi There,
Could you please let me know if you are talking about "Adobe cloud storage" based review or it is for shared review based on SharePoint/WebDav/Network folder?
It would be helpful if you could share a screen recording issue.
Regards,
Arvind
-
Windows Explorer does not display a preview of the Acrobat file
Windows Explorer does not display a preview of the Acrobat file.
An unknown error pops up.
The Windows Explorer hangs for a while.4 votes -
Why is the menu bar (F9) popping visible and hidden all the time / randomly?!?!? How to pin/fix it to be visible all the time??
Edit - Preferences - Documents - unticking [ALT+w] doesn't help.
Is this some new feature of an update or what? There is no way to pin the menu bar fixed and visible all the time?ps. Mentioning the Windows / Edge hijacking pdfs, here too, even if that doesn't belong to this issue...
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Bug: IAC interface draws PDF in top-left corner of the screen
Version of the app:
Acrobat DC Pro v22.003.20263
Platform and OS version:
Windows 10/11 (no other tested)
Issue:
Our application uses the IAC interface to draw PDF into one of our application windows using PDPage.DrawEx. IAC interface draws PDF in top-left corner of the screen.
Steps to reproduce:
* use version 22.002.20191
* run the SDK sample 'StaticViewVB' or 'StaticViewVC'Expected result:
The PDF page is drawn within the specified window
Actual result:
The PDF page is drawn in the top-left corner of the screen
2 votes -
Countinueing FAILURE of ADOBE to recognize its own drawings it produced
Hire better programmers from a competitors, yours are incompetent and the program FAILS everyday. Once I get the signature issues resolved with DRAWBOARD Adobe will be cancelled AGAIN.
You people are incompetent from TOP to BOTTOM1 vote -
Feedback on use of Merger
Hello, I am writing this because of my like for adobe as a company normally i wouldn't bother giving feedback of this nature only I know Adobe might use this info well.
While trying to use PDF merger as a part of Adobe Acrobat i found it difficult to navigate and overall a little laborious.
i instead ended up using a competitor instead maybe, it brought me through the sign in process 2-3 times (frustrating) . I couldn't find how to download my file after i merged. used it two days ago and worked immediately. I presume its because i…1 vote -
Auto synch bookmark displayed with pages
I often receive PDFs from others with thousands of pages and hundreds or thousands of bookmarks. When I click on a bookmark, Acrobat shows the matching page. This should also work in reverse; i.e., if I go to page 40,295, DC should display the matching bookmark for that page. There is command in the Bookmark menu called Expand Current Bookmark (it should be named "Show bookmark for the page I am on"), which helps a little. But what is really needed is for Acrobat's bookmarks to be synchronized with the pages in a PDF, so as we go through the…
1 vote -
Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit) update loads way too long
The update loads tool long: it stops at 90%, continues to progress but does not go further.
What is the problem?
Tell, please, how to solve it or it is ok?3 votes -
Acrobat DC and Excel
Dear Adobe engineers,
I want to report a VERY annoying bug, which happened now several times.
I use the latest versions of Acrobat Pro DC (2022.003.20258 | 64 bit) and Microsoft Excel (2209 Build 16.0.15269.20200) 64bits, both French versions under Windows 11.
I have an Excel spreadsheet containing 12 invoices tabs, one per month. If I export in PDF only one tab, ALL OTHERS ARE DELETED and the PDF file is not created!!! When I reopen the Excel file, all tabs but the current one have been suppressed (my files are automatically saved and synced on OneDrive).
I have observed…
1 vote -
Acrobat cannot output to JPEG to a OneDrive folder
Hi. I have found a bug. If I try to output a jpeg from acrobat to a folder in Onedrive. It fails to do so. It goes through the motion like its done it but there is nothing in the folder. If I output elsewhere it works as expected
Windows 11.
Core i7 11700k
32gigs ram
All ssd
RTX 30802 votes -
Recognizing the difference between 5 and 6
Given that I believe Adobe OCR is the best on the market to-date it still has a problem recognizing the difference between a 5 and a 6. I find when it converts scans to "courier new" is when the problem truly manifests itself. In the attached files is a scan of a receipt scanned on a Cannon TR7520, using SCAN GEAR, "UNSHARP MASK" on, with other settings to darken scan. Also the converted file is included. Generally It properly converts to a five but if enough "debris" is included in the loop, it converts to a 6, it seems to…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?