Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10705 results found

1. first thing you can improve is making the launch screen useful. I found that it took me a while to get to the area where I could actually work.

Second thing is to make this program automatically update the desktop program. I still cannot get proper functionality from my desktop... I can open documents, but if I want to edit, instead of sending me to the cloud program or giving some other options, it just keeps telling me that my subscription has expired and trying to sell me a subscription.

functionality to simply open and edit a document is too…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I was using Acrobat DC Pro 2015.

When someone sent me an Acrobat document to sign, it was a simple process to send the signed file back. Those steps were Forward > Address it > Open attachment > Sign > Save (defaulted to where the file is located, which is the Outlook temp folder) > Send. Quick and Easy!!

After upgrading to Adobe Creative Cloud a few weeks ago, Acrobat no longer defaults to the Outlook temp folder. It instead defaults to Recent Folders. This makes the signing process more time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This new version is terrible. On the old one I could hover over the tabs at the top and see the complete pdf file name. Now this only works on some random tabs, with most of them only showing the first few characters. I hope you fire whoever is responsible for this new version. IT WORKED FINE BEFORE! And to think I was considering paying for the pro version LOL.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I want to edit a PDF and I want to change the font, I can do so by clicking on the dropdown box and selecting the desired font.

But since there is a very long list of fonts, invariably, I would need to type the name of the desired font.

But when I start typing the name of the font, the words start appearing at the end of existing font's name. This is obviously not helpful.

Instead of that, if the font gets automatically selected/highlighted when I click the dropdown box, I would have the benefit of automatically deleting…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm copying below from my post on the Adobe Community forum…
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/what-is-the-advantage-of-setting-acrobat-language-to-arabic/m-p/13974561#M421987

Since Acrobat Pro had services on the cloud and was named Document Cloud back in 2015, we mostly tell our staff and clients using Acrobat to avoid setting the Language to "English يدعم العربية", meaning don't set your Acrobat to Arabic as seen in the screenshot below, we rather tell all users to change the Language to English so we can all enjoy cloud services such as E-sign, sharing files, and Fill & Sign.
    Acroabt-Language-settings.jpgexpand image
    On this Adobe forums, I read quite a few complaints about some…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I just opened Adobe after the latest auto-update was installed bypassing my preferred settings (that I keep changing) of having the auto-update disabled. Before this update I thought Adobe couldn't get any better but I was wrong. Now, not only is the bookmarks tab opened upon opening a document but this new all tools tab opens as well providing the user even less of an area to view the document.

It is possible for Abobe to add another box/screen/feature to open upon opening a document thus blocking the entire document we are trying to view/edit?

Complements to the genius who…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You should give this Fixvare EML to PDF Converter solution, which enables you to export EML files to PDF file format, a go if you're looking for a solution that converts EML files to PDF file format. Users can choose a large number of EML files to convert into PDF files. All Windows versions, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, are supported by its utilities. Users have the option to save their converted data to a desktop destination location. All email clients, including Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc., are supported by the software. Additionally,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add “date license issued” to exported results csv, so we if we ever audit our users, we know how long ago their license was issued in Adobe Admin Console. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add the option to select all or select multiple documents to add reminders. When sending out hundreds of documents to be signed it is too time consuming to go back in and add a reminder on each one for the recipient to be reminded to sign the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Text Format Text Size dropdown includes only a range from 8 to 72.

Directly editing the font size text box does not affect font size.

I need to match the existing text within my document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Context: I am a Big 4 Auditor

We use Adobe Acrobat to annotate client financial statements. Year to year, our annotations on client documents are very similar so we will "Export all Comments to a Data File" from the prior year's annotated document and paste it on our current year's document then update the annotations as needed in the process of our audit. From what I understand, when a page is scanned and uploaded as a PDF, there is a directional "north" hard-coded into the sheet that cannot be changed. So, when we paste the prior year's annotations to the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Logical page numbers are turned on in settings but do not work in new Acrobat.

Turned off new Acrobat and they work again. Hope this gets fixed, as I like the new Acrobat UI better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In Windows 10 you have the possibility to scroll inactive windows (Start > Settings > Devices > Mouse > Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them).

You only have to hover over the inactive window with the mouse and you can scroll. It's the same with zooming. When you press CTRL and scroll, it zooms the window under the cursor of the mouse. It works with all other apps, i.e. MS Office, even other Adobe apps like Illustrator, InDesign, etc. but not with Adobe Acrobat. You have to actually click (activate) the window with PDF for that to work.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sure, here are some easy fixes for your 3D clothing store models:

Check the materials. Make sure that the materials used for the models are appropriate for the clothing you are selling. For example, if you are selling winter clothes, you will need to use materials that will look realistic in cold weather.
    Adjust the lighting. The lighting in your 3D store can make a big difference in the way that the models look. Make sure that the lighting is bright enough to show off the details of the clothes, but not so bright that it washes them out.
    Position…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Acrobat Save As window exists mostly to ask whether to save locally or to a cloud location. Since I don't use cloud storage for active documents, that's a useless window for me. I imagine maybe some others only use cloud storage. So I have a suggestion to save time for many of us.

Please allow the user to set a Preference for a default file storage domain (local or cloud, and (if cloud) which cloud service). Then skip the current Acrobat Save As window and jump directly to the native Save As window for the default domain. That would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the thumbnail pane on the right side of the window (circled in yellow in attached screenshot), when I drag a page past the top or bottom of the pane, the pages scroll too quickly for me to easily stop where I want to drop the page. I suggest the scrolling speed start slow, then gradually increase in speed as the user drags past more pages. If the user changes the direction of the drag (up or down), the scrolling speed should again start slow, then increase.

As an improvement on that, allow the user to set a Preference about…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am trying to combine multiple template PDFs that have fillable fields. These fillable fields have unique information in each PDF document. Since this is a template document, the fillable fields are the same name. When combining the PDFs, the data from page 2 onwards gets overwritten by the data that was entered in the first document. Refer to case # ADB-29950592-T4D3. Customers should be able to combine PDF forms that have identical field names in the forms.
    Also, customers should be able to "Request e-signatures" with Adobe Portfolio files.
    Contact me at 705-280-7911 (Andre D) and Dipen (Adobe employee)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the new interface, version 2023.003.20244, the pan and pointer tools can not appear on the toolbar at the same time. Please fix this bug.

Also, it would be great if it was possible to pan using a mouse ring click. Would you create a setting to pan using a mouse ring click? Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Here are the steps on how to make a virtual store:

Choose a platform. There are many different platforms available for creating virtual stores, such as Shopify, Woo Commerce, and Magento. Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it's important to choose one that's right for your business.
    Design your store. Once you've chosen a platform, you'll need to design your store. This includes choosing a theme, adding products, and setting up your checkout process.
    Add products. Your virtual store needs to have products that customers can buy. You can add products manually or by importing them from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Other people set their PDF to resize my window when opening. I need to be able to override such setting in my sessions as I have multiple tabs open in windows distributed on multiple monitors. PLEASE add setting to stop or ask permission to resize my workspace window when opening READ-ONLY and normal PDF files received from other people or sites. In summary, give the user / customer rights to control their own window workspace behavior. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?