Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10715 results found

1. On Adobe Acrobat versions 7, 8, and 9, I have been able to utilize the Acrobat Access 3.0 Type Library and the Adobe Acrobat 10.0 Type Library to Save a PDF using Visual Basic for Applications. This is done in MS Access. In Acrobat DC, these libraries, the functionality I utilize is missing.

Code attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like an Acrobat utility that permits one to swipe to the next page, or use a key to turn the page, so the PDF becomes more like a book. Here's an example of such software: https://www.1stflip.com/page-turning-software.html

There are many products out there. I like Acrobat Reader and I'd like something that integrates perfectly with it, and with my existing Adobe subscription.

I think the idea, and the value of the idea, is self-explanatory. It's an extension of the creative possibilities that is key to your marketing.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat Pro has stopped processing BPDX files again. This has been working for me for more than a year, and suddenly stopped working after 18 October 2022 (approximately Acrobat version 2022.003.20263).

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create an Acrobat catalog index file; e.g. C:\Flare Destinations\MasterTerminal-PDFs\JMTIndex.pdx.
    2. Create a a BPDX file named C:\Flare Tools\PDFIndex.bpdx with the contents "C:\Flare Destinations\MasterTerminal-PDFs\JMTIndex.pdx /build"
    3. Run Acrobat from the Command Prompt with:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe" "C:\Flare Tools\PDFIndex.bpdx"

Environment:
    Windows 10 Pro 21H2 OS Build 19044.2130 and Acrobat Pro Continuous Release Version 2022.003.20263

Expected Result:
    Acrobat Pro will open and build the PDF search index.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm dyslexic and use "voice to text" a lot to make life easier and increase my productivity.
    I'm writing this feedback because I'm increasingly getting very frustrated with PDFs and more specifically Adobe. Every time I try to "voice to text" within a PDF I find myself searching for the function and then being even more disappointed in the results.

PLEASE, PLEASE focus more on the usability of these functions and dare I say make them more accessible!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Nor able to copy paste Math formula from answer of the below webpage. https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/356752/show-that-eab-ea-eb
    The below text is also fine, but it is not rendered when pasted to the Add text box, screenshot is attached.

𝑒𝐴𝑒𝐵=(∑𝐴𝑛𝑛!)(∑𝐵𝑛𝑛!)=∑𝑚=0∞∑𝑛=0∞𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑛𝑚!𝑛!=∑𝑙=0∞∑𝑚=0𝑙𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑙−𝑚𝑚!(𝑙−𝑚)!=∑𝑙=0∞1𝑙!∑𝑚=0𝑙𝑙!𝑚!(𝑙−𝑚)!𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑙−𝑚=∑𝑙=0∞(𝐴+𝐵)𝑙𝑙!=𝑒𝐴+𝐵

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Trying to open signed document, says have to sign in again as it is a protected document. Click on the next button, then click on continue, a window pops up for google but quickly disappears and goes back to Adobe, and say to open the document you need to sign in again. Cannot access the document...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For some reason, when attempting to customize the Quick Tools bar, (only) the Flatten Comments and Fields action is greyed out. This is a new behavior.

Version: Acrobat Pro 2022.003.20263
    Windows 10 Pro 21H2 Build 19044.2130

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I try to delete pages multiple ways and cannot:

From the Organize Pages feature, I select the pages that I want to delete and I click the delete icon. Acrobat responds that "One or more pages are in use and could not be deleted." Sometimes when I receive that message and close the Organize Pages feature, I see that the pages were deleted. But not always.

From the main document, if I click the Delete Pages icon and enter the page numbers to delete, I get the same error. When the Delete Pages icon work, the feature is still problematic…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please don't make Rotating Pages a paid feature!!!
    Its a very basic necessity
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why would you not ask me where to install the program, like any other Software in the history of mankind on this planet. Now I have to uninstall and reinstall your bloated, mutated, ****** and overpriced Software just to ********* another hard drive. I wish software engineers were paid like nurses and vice versa. All I want to do is read PDFs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a way to calibrate the cursor precision?

When using Adobe Acrobat, there is an issue with the cursor not responding as expected to mouse clicks when hovering over anything clickable like text, buttons, links, menus, etc. I am using the Larger cursor set by default provided by win 10 and now win 11. There is no issue with other programs, including other Adobe CC suite programs (P, LR, AE, ME, etc.), only with Acrobat. I've changed the cursor to normal size to see if that would fix but the same thing happens. When I hover over anything that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. highlighter path not visible while drawing and also highlighter blurify my doc pdf text. making text not reconizable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to be able to update a shared pdf and keep the original comments and link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Version of the app:

Acrobat DC Pro v22.003.20263

Platform and OS version:

Windows 10/11 (no other tested)

Issue:

Our application uses the IAC interface to draw PDF into one of our application windows using PDPage.DrawEx. IAC interface draws PDF in top-left corner of the screen.

Steps to reproduce:
    * use version 22.002.20191
    * run the SDK sample 'StaticViewVB' or 'StaticViewVC'

Expected result:

The PDF page is drawn within the specified window

Actual result:

The PDF page is drawn in the top-left corner of the screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi. I have found a bug. If I try to output a jpeg from acrobat to a folder in Onedrive. It fails to do so. It goes through the motion like its done it but there is nothing in the folder. If I output elsewhere it works as expected

Windows 11.
    Core i7 11700k
    32gigs ram
    All ssd
    RTX 3080

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Given that I believe Adobe OCR is the best on the market to-date it still has a problem recognizing the difference between a 5 and a 6. I find when it converts scans to "courier new" is when the problem truly manifests itself. In the attached files is a scan of a receipt scanned on a Cannon TR7520, using SCAN GEAR, "UNSHARP MASK" on, with other settings to darken scan. Also the converted file is included. Generally It properly converts to a five but if enough "debris" is included in the loop, it converts to a 6, it seems to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. to be able to scan pdf documents for ADA Compliance by running a set of files through an API endpoint or functionality provided by an SDK

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sorting files by the date they were added to the document cloud has stopped working as a feature. Can only sort by name now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Depending on whether you're logged into Adobe account or not, there are 2 places where Auto-fill entries are saved:

1) If you're logged in, the setting is stored in the cloud, and you use the web interface to change the preference.

2) If you are NOT logged in when using Acrobat Reader, the Auto-fill entries are saved LOCALLY in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security and is controlled by Edit -> Preferences -> Forms -> Auto-Complete

HOWEVER, Auto-Complete is usually OFF by default, hence the reason for this bug - Acrobat Reader is STILL saving Auto-fill entries on the local machine if the user is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ganapathy Industries is the top electric platform in India that delivers worldwide electronic products in order to meet every industrial and household aim. We are India's leading electrical product suppliers, wholesalers, and distributors to both B2B and B2C consumers. By supplying you with the highest quality and guaranteed items, our e-commerce service attempts to bridge the gap between buyers and salespeople. Every buyer or customer can easily place an order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and gain full access to the product as soon as feasible. Furthermore, Ganapathy provides a complete pricing list and catalogue for each…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?