14327 results found
-
32 votes
-
Certificate errors
When using a certificate through either the Digitally Sign or Certify (Visible Signature) options, multiple errors occur that prevent the signature from being successfully applied, even after completing the signing process. In some instances, the signature appears to process and load but then disappears as if it was never applied. Other times, error messages are displayed saying that the document is open by another user (when it is not), the byte range is invalid, or there is an error displaying the signature. In some cases where an error says the signature cannot be displayed, closing and reopening the PDF may…
3 votes -
AI Assistant disable for form creation
Please give me the ability to disable someone else's AI Assistant popup from one of my forms they are using. They have no reason to need the assistant and the popup is just an annoyance.
4 votes -
Please give option to DISABLE AI Features
Please include some way to DISABLE all Generative AI features that sticks. Unclicking the checkbox doesn't help if everytime I restart my computer or receive an update it turns it back on. Generative AI is unhelpful and intrusive. Forcing people to use AI features has a massively negative impact on our environmental footprint. When it is used unnecessarily or without choice, we are using MILLIONS of gallons of water and electricity for no reason. I will be switching to a FREE service that already includes all Adobe Acrobat features if this is not resolved.
7 votes -
AI has ruined your whole desktop app
These constant prompts to use AI have totally ruined Adobe Acrobat for me. They're disruptive. Also, my workplace uses Acrobat for sensitive work documents - we are required to maintain confidentiality - I can't risk potentially having AI trained on my documents. I'm saying goodbye to Adobe Acrobat permanently, and using Xodo moving forward instead. Xodo is not shoving AI at me daily. I'll be encouraging my whole office to switch too. See ya!
23 votes -
Get rid of the stupid "Summarise your PDF Quickly" that pops up EVERYTIME I start Adobe
This is idiotic and invasive. It pops up even if I open a one page form that clearly cannot be summarised and there would be zero point in summarising it. If your dumba5s AI cannot tell when it is not needed, why the **** would l use it?
Pop ups that cannot be turned off are completely unacceptable. If I had any other choice, I would be quitting Adobe.
Paperclip anyone?
3 votes -
resolution
When using Acrobat two lines stacked closely together look blurry. We recognize this is a resolution issue, we'd like the ability to up the document resolution so we can avoid this blurriness.
Thank you!
6 votes -
Single Signature Propagation Across Multiple Signature Fields
Description:
We would like to request an enhancement to Adobe Acrobat Sign that allows a signer to apply their signature once and automatically populate all designated signature fields assigned to the same signer within a single agreement.
Current Behavior
When a document contains multiple signature fields for the same signer, Adobe Sign requires the signer to manually click and apply their signature at each individual signature location.
Requested Enhancement
Provide an option at the account, group, template, or agreement level that enables signature reuse for the same signer across multiple signature fields.
When enabled:
The signer applies their signature once.…
1 vote -
Stop asking to make Acrobat the default PDF program
I said "No" I don't want Acrobat to be my default app for PDF files. Acrobat DC asks me again every time I start the program. That is intrusive and abusive, there is already a button on the start screen for that. Let me choose not to be asked again. I know how to do it through Acrobat (it's in plain sight already) or through the operating system settings.
6 votes -
failure -newest interface does not show a feature search button. I cannot find the zoom view options
failure -newest interface does not show a feature search button. I cannot find the zoom view options. I searched and search but could not fine how do I change the view to enlarge it. I clicked edit -not there. I click all tools - not there. I looked on the right side icons-not there. Where is it?????? Please call me at 713-781-8892 x 211, ken
1 vote -
Advanced Location Blocking for Signing in Adobe Sign
We would like to request an enhancement to the location-based security controls in Adobe Sign.
At present, Adobe Sign only allows blocking signing activity from China. We request the ability to block additional countries or regions, particularly third countries with a high financial or fraud risk, from which documents cannot be signed. Specifically, we propose:
• The ability to block multiple countries (not only China)
• The option to configure a custom allowlist or blocklist of countries
• Support for risk-based country groups (e.g. high-risk, medium-risk)
• Application of these rules to all signing methods (web, mobile, integrations)Why the…
9 votes -
Remove all generative AI functions.
This is not an idea, I just wanted to provide feedback that generative AI tools are an instant turn-off. I would vastly prefer a program that helps fight against the use of generative AI by protecting my documents from AI programs. I would pay more money to use a program that does not feature any kind of AI assistance, AI suggestions, AI integration of any kind.
We used to live in a world where corporations understood that when a user has a positive experience with a product or service, they will only tell one or two people, but if they…
17 votes -
esign
Fill and sign is not working allowing for adding signatures or other marks, it only opens text boxes.
4 votes -
Provide a simple way to view a PDF document without distractions
Every time I doubleclick a PDF file to view its content, Acrobat pops up messages asking me to confirm that I have noticed some feature I do not need, provide feedback, use the AI assistant I do not want, review the tools I have no use for. Please provide an option to switch off all these distracting messages, buttons and toolbars and just plainly and simply display the content of the PDF file on the screen with no frills.
4 votes -
Export AI Assistant conversations as Markdown with citations
I am using Acrobat AI Assistant on long PDFs, and the hardest part isnt asking the first question, its keeping track of why an answer changed. Please add an export for the current AI conversation as plain Markdown, including the source page references and the prompt order.Right now I copy each answer by hand, then a long document or a context reset makes the notes pretty hard to audit. A small "Export conversation" button would help people compare prompts, save research notes and spot when context was dropped. This plain-language explanation of context windows describes the sort of problem I'm…
2 votes -
Cannot see Tool, Edit, Convert, or Sign Menus
There is something wrong with the side menu. When I first open a document, I can see the All Tools menu on the left, but as soon as I click a tool or click one of the other side bar categories, I can see that it pulls up the tools menu but it's like stuck behind a shadow of the previous side menu and there's nothing I can do. Pressing the X doesn't close the tools, and it is basically stuck like this until I close the document and reopen, even with clicking the other options at the top like…
4 votes -
STOP showing so many pop-ups!!
Stop interrupting our workflow with incessant pop-ups
4 votes -
Make Selected Comments More Visible in the Right-Hand Panel
Please add an option to make the selected comment in the right-hand panel a bright color so you can see which one is selected. I don't know why this has never been a option to be able to choose colors of the highlighted/selected comment.
2 votes -
Customizable Digital Signature Appearance
Gostaria de sugerir uma melhoria na personalização da aparência das assinaturas digitais no Adobe Acrobat.
Atualmente, ao utilizar a opção “Nome distinto”, o Acrobat exibe automaticamente informações técnicas do certificado, como CN=, O=, OU=, email= e C=, diretamente na aparência visível da assinatura. Essas informações são importantes para a validação do certificado, porém deixam o resultado visual carregado e pouco adequado para documentos profissionais e institucionais.
A sugestão seria permitir que o usuário configure a aparência por meio de linhas de texto personalizáveis, por exemplo:
Linha 1: Nome completo
Linha 2: Cargo
Linha 3: Setor | Organização
Linha 4: Matrícula…1 vote -
Have your AI agent suggest a pdf software that actually works
You have successfully destroyed what was once the premier business use software for handling pdf files. Since it has become impossible to use, perhaps your AI agent could direct us to GOOD pdf software or at least suggest some packages that work.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?