- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14339 results found
-
assgnment
mok thib
1 vote -
I dont like the layout to complicated. The create scanner also is bad cannot save any scanner settings when scanning in documents.
It also skips documents when scanning keep on stopping. There is too many step to create .pdf. I have no problem using the older version. Also paper size keeps going back to A4 size paper I want it to stay on Legal Size paper instead. How do you save the setting?
1 vote -
(like in reader) option to disable auto bookmark pane
In Adobe Reader you can: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/disable-right-hand-pane-in-acrobat-reader.html
In Acrobat Pro this option is not available. Atm i work with dozens of pdfs wich i open multiple times and i have to close the Bookmark pane every time.
I tried lot of solutions (even edit registry key) and tried to install adobe rader but it says "...already installed" and opens Acrobat Pro :'(
4 votes -
J'ai deux documents similaires et je voudrais les comparer pour voir les différences. Comment procéder ?
Il faudrait pouvoir mettre les deux fenêtres côte à côte et faire défiler le texte en parralléle.
1 vote -
accessibility background and text colour change doesn't change anything
I went to preferences - accessibility and then changed the colours of the text and background (black to white and white to black). It worked in the acrobat app because the colours really did change as I wanted. but then when both saving and exporting the pdf, it still looks the same. I want to view my pdfs in preview, not acrobat. So if this option doesn't actually change the pdf itself but just views it differently in the app, then it is useless.
1 vote -
Add window snap for Windows 11 to Adobe Acrobat
Windows 11 allows to use window snapping layouts to maximize the use of screen, it can be done literraly with any app, but Acrobat does not support window snapping layouts. It is a very useful feature to quickly arrange windows in a way to maximize productivity for example when comparing a PDF versus another PDF or another text in another document
3 votes -
son como el miembro
la unica weá que pago y es la menos confiable de todas las herramientas que uso
2 votes -
Drawing a straight line but unable to finish/exit the operation.
Hi.
I am experiencing a bug where when I try to draw a line and make it either horizantally or vertically aligned using [Shift] button, it makes the operation unable to end. And when I try to navigate, the line just stretches along with the mouse. I can still navigate to other windows, but when I return to the PDF window I am originally working on, it still is in the same condition and the line operation is still running.
For now, the work around is that I need to "fake close" (close the file by middle mouse click and select "No" when prompted to save). But it is really inconvenient.
Hi.
I am experiencing a bug where when I try to draw a line and make it either horizantally or vertically aligned using [Shift] button, it makes the operation unable to end. And when I try to navigate, the line just stretches along with the mouse. I can still navigate to other windows, but when I return to the PDF window I am originally working on, it still is in the same condition and the line operation is still running.
For now, the work around is that I need to "fake close" (close the file by middle mouse click and…
2 votes -
Control the Distance betwen Thumbnail Images
Hello. For the latest version (23.0) of Adobe Acrobat, I found it is not possible to change the distance between the Thumbnail Images. The distance right now is too large, especially when I have more columns (See my screenshot attached). Compared with the earlier versions, this new feature is really not very helpful. It is quite inefficient to overview many pages together. It would be helpful to include an extra conntrol parameter to not only change the sizes of the Thumbnail Images but also their in-between distances.
3 votes -
Add "add text comment" (without a border) tool back to new August 2023 Acrobat experience
I can't find "add text comment" (without a border) tool in August 2023 Acrobat.
When I choose another similar sounding tool called "insert text comment" and clicking on a newly-created blank page, nothing happens. (I don't know what this for in either old or new version. It may have something to do with cursor?)
Workaround is to use "add text comment" (with a border), change properties to always have no border displayed and resize the border after typing.
The old version behavior of "add text comment" appeared to add text at position clicked on a page and then flowed right until reaching the edge of the document before wrapping to a line below original click.
Is there a way to accomplish the old behavior of the "add text comment" without a border tool in the new version?
I can't find "add text comment" (without a border) tool in August 2023 Acrobat.
When I choose another similar sounding tool called "insert text comment" and clicking on a newly-created blank page, nothing happens. (I don't know what this for in either old or new version. It may have something to do with cursor?)
Workaround is to use "add text comment" (with a border), change properties to always have no border displayed and resize the border after typing.
The old version behavior of "add text comment" appeared to add text at position clicked on a page and then flowed right…
3 votes -
Adobe Acrobat Install Results in Adobe Visual Basic Runtime Errors Opening MS Word or MS Powerpoint
After install of Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 Release (Classic) Version 2020.005.30362 on a brand new Macbook Pro (14 in., 2021) with Apple M1 Max running Monterey version 12.4 already with Microsoft Office successfully installed and working fine, opening Powerpoint or Word for Mac version 16.63.1 (22071401) in Office Home & Business gives multiple, successive Adobe-related Microsoft Visual Basic Runtime Error '53'. Multiple calls with tech support do not resolve the problem. Following advice at https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/run-time-error-53-and-acrobat-freezing-up-not-responding-quot/m-p/11823639 resolves the MS Word errors, but does not resolve the MS Powerpoint errors.
45 votes -
The Future of Furniture Shopping: Exploring the Furniture Store Phenomenon
The future of furniture shopping is likely to undergo significant changes as technology continues to advance and consumer preferences evolve. Here are some potential trends and developments that could shape the furniture store phenomenon in the future:
Online Shopping Dominance: Online furniture shopping has been growing steadily in recent years, and this trend is expected to continue. With the convenience of browsing and purchasing furniture from the comfort of one's home, online platforms will likely dominate the market. Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies will enhance the online shopping experience by allowing customers to visualize furniture in their own spaces before making a purchase.
Showrooms and Experience Centers: While online shopping will dominate, physical showrooms and experience centers will still play a vital role. These spaces will focus on providing immersive and interactive experiences to customers. Showrooms may feature cutting-edge technologies like holographic displays, interactive touchscreens, and smart home integration, allowing customers to interact with furniture in a more engaging way.
Customization and Personalization: In the future, furniture retailers will offer increased customization options to cater to individual preferences. Customers will be able to personalize furniture pieces by selecting materials, colors, finishes, and even customizing dimensions to fit their unique needs. Advanced 3D printing and manufacturing technologies will make customized furniture more accessible and affordable.
Sustainable and Ethical Practices: With growing environmental consciousness, the future of furniture shopping will prioritize sustainability and ethical practices. Consumers will demand furniture made from eco-friendly materials, such as recycled or responsibly sourced wood, and manufacturers will adopt more sustainable production methods. Transparency about the supply chain and fair labor practices will also become important considerations for customers.
Smart Furniture and IoT Integration: As the Internet of Things (IoT) expands, furniture will become smarter and more connected. Integration with smart home systems will enable furniture to perform various functions, such as adjusting lighting, temperature, or even transforming into different configurations. Connected furniture will provide enhanced comfort and convenience while seamlessly integrating with other smart devices.
Enhanced Customer Service: In the future, customer service in furniture stores will be enriched by advanced technologies. Chatbots and virtual assistants will provide instant support and personalized recommendations based on customers' preferences and browsing history. Additionally, augmented reality could be used to provide virtual assistance in-store, guiding customers through the shopping process and offering design suggestions.
Subscription-Based Models: Furniture rental and subscription-based models may become more prevalent, particularly among younger generations who value flexibility and experiences over ownership. Customers will have the option to rent furniture for short-term needs or subscribe to receive regular furniture updates as their tastes change.
Social Commerce and User-Generated Content: Social media will continue to play a significant role in the furniture shopping experience. Consumers will rely on user-generated content, such as reviews, ratings, and social media posts, to make informed purchasing decisions. Furniture retailers will actively engage with customers on social platforms, offering personalized recommendations and fostering a sense of community.
In summary, the future of furniture shopping will be characterized by a combination of online dominance, immersive showrooms, customization, sustainability, smart furniture, enhanced customer service, subscription-based models, and social commerce. These trends will shape the way consumers shop for furniture and create a more personalized and convenient experience.
bit.ly/3PUpEXy
The future of furniture shopping is likely to undergo significant changes as technology continues to advance and consumer preferences evolve. Here are some potential trends and developments that could shape the furniture store phenomenon in the future:
Online Shopping Dominance: Online furniture shopping has been growing steadily in recent years, and this trend is expected to continue. With the convenience of browsing and purchasing furniture from the comfort of one's home, online platforms will likely dominate the market. Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies will enhance the online shopping experience by allowing customers to visualize furniture in their…
2 votes -
add pages BUG
This has happened in some variety in previous iterations of Acrobat; I went into organize pages and after the first reorder (I dragged page 5 into position 2) 4 pages appeared from a document I had created yesterday. I did no functions to import any items to the current document. I only wanted to delete 2 pages (starting # 2 and 3) and move the last page to be page 2 instead of page 5. The pdf that was inserted into my document wasn't even open.
1 vote -
ungrouping different PDF
Ungroup different PDFs
1 vote -
The Swedish UX texts for accessibility tools in new interface are very confusing and inconsistent..
I do tutorials and online courses, about accessibility among other things.
I noted that the new interface has really confusing UX in Swedish.Very confusing terms have been chosen, compared to the old interface, and this causes real problems for learners.
Also, the texts are inconsistent - please look att my pic in the enclosed file.
I really hope to get an answer within short !
1 vote -
Latest Free Adobe Reader on Mac Os Catalina shows blank spots when browsing previous pages
When you setup zoom to something closer than the full page view, and access any page after the first page, and then use the arrow keys or mouse wheel to browse the previous pages, each previous page bottom region has blank spots in place of the text that should be present on each previous page's bottom.
This behavior occurs on Mac Os Catalina, and latest free Adobe Acrobat Reader as 2023/11/23.
The attached screenshot shows the blank space that hiddens the page content, when browsing backwards with keyboard, or mouse wheel.
Thanks for you attention.
1 vote -
highlights deleted
I highlighted pertinent portions of over 15 legal cases for a research assignment. Adobe went through an update and deleted all of my highlights, costing me over 50 hours of work on a writing assignment that's due in five days. My entire Thanksgiving will now be spent re-researching and re-reading for every waking minute. I've tried every method on google to recover the highlights. Nothing.
2 votes -
fail to send
We created a fillable form several months ago and would add esignature requests and up to Nov 10 it was working fine. Now it says fail to send agreement and it also doesn't allow you to even save it.
2 votes -
The measuring tool's line size is way too big. There are no settings either besides scale...
You need options for changing the line size. It's huge. Unusable!
2 votes -
Allow more then 16 digits in a form field with security
When typing a number longer then 16 digits in a form field who's security is set to "numbers" and then clicking out of the field, Acrobat auto changes the last few digits to random numbers. For instance, I was trying to type 12345678901234567890 into the "account number" field and when I tab/click out of that field to the next, it is changed to 12345678901234567168". Removing the security resolves the issue, but the client wants to only allow numbers to be entered into this field.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?