- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14327 results found
-
Scrolling prevents login
Scolling on a pdf when opening it prevents login.
Steps to reproduce:
If you open a pdf and click on the scrollbar and move it up and down login will not be done while you keep moving the bar, same think for the mouse wheel, if you keep moving the mouse wheel the login will not take place thus delaying access to features.2 votes -
unnecessary dialog on recognize text in multiple files
When doing a process to Recognize text in multiple files, an unnecessary dialog box is shown - see screenshot
This has only been added recently
1 vote -
Serbia
Please, include Serbia as a country/region in the set up of a Digital ID and signature, there is only Yugoslavia!!!!!
1 vote -
Split Pages - Page Numbers typed show letters instead - Bug
When I go to [All Tools -> Organize Pages -> Split, it displays a pop-up to enter how to split it. I generally need to use the "Number of Pages" option with it being every "1" page. When I type the # 1 with the key on top of my keyboard, all is well. However, when I type the # 1 with my number pad, the letter "a" displays instead of a 1. The same applies for 2, 3, 4, etc.. It will display b, c, d, respectively. It's not a deal breaker, but it doesn't seem to work as intended.
When I go to [All Tools -> Organize Pages -> Split, it displays a pop-up to enter how to split it. I generally need to use the "Number of Pages" option with it being every "1" page. When I type the # 1 with the key on top of my keyboard, all is well. However, when I type the # 1 with my number pad, the letter "a" displays instead of a 1. The same applies for 2, 3, 4, etc.. It will display b, c, d, respectively. It's not a deal breaker, but it doesn't seem to work as…
2 votes -
Blinking Forms
Form endlessly blinks, the text does not show properly as you are typing, very slow if you try to suffer through and use it anyway (color wheel appears after a few clicks). This is only an issue on my new MacBook Pro (M1 with Big Sur). My 2015 iMac with Catalina does not have the same issue.
65 votesHi, This issue has been escalated. Currently engineering team is working on the fix. Please expect the fix soon.
-
Language selection selection list too small (vertically) in new UI
The new user interface changes the way that language for OCR can be selected, and the vertical list is now too small to easily scroll through to find languages. It should be at least twice the current height.
1 vote -
Not enough room for the title of workflows in Acrobat Sign
On the “Create a New Report” page, when the “Filter by Workflow” option is selected, the list view of the workflows does not show the full workflow name.
This makes it hard to select the correct workflow since some of our workflows have the word DEV at the very end so I know which ones are out test forms versus our live forms.
It would also be helpful if these workflows were listed in ABC order.On the “Custom Workflows” page, I have a similar issue with the Workflow Title not showing enough characters.
When you click on the workflow to open it, the title is shorten even more.On the “Create a New Report” page, when the “Filter by Workflow” option is selected, the list view of the workflows does not show the full workflow name.
This makes it hard to select the correct workflow since some of our workflows have the word DEV at the very end so I know which ones are out test forms versus our live forms.
It would also be helpful if these workflows were listed in ABC order.On the “Custom Workflows” page, I have a similar issue with the Workflow Title not showing enough characters.
When you click on the workflow…1 vote -
Bug when searching words with search.query() from JavaScript
I found a fatal language-dependent bug in advanced search.
Using "Advanced Find" to find words in a PDF, actions that could be done manually did not work in Javascript.
Write a sample script below.
Create a file in UTF-8 .js file format and place the file in "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Javascripts".
Then restart Acrobat and you should see a new menu at the top within the File menu.
This script can be run from there.
When the script runs, the text in the open PDF is examined to see if it contains the searched characters.
However, we have confirmed that Unicode characters other than English such as Japanese and Chinese cannot be searched normally under the following conditions.
If you set Acrobat's menu language to Japanese, basic English and Japanese characters will get search support, but Chinese characters will not be recognized and will be garbled.
If Acrobat menu language is set to English, all non-English characters are garbled.It seems to rely on menu language settings, but these are not manifested when doing a manual search.
So the internal behavior of running the script is not adjusted, causing problems.My environment uses both Win10 and Win11.
Acrobat Pro is the latest version.Originally, the text to be searched is entered in the text box, but if the text is garbled, the target character is replaced with a period.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= JavaScript =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
//add new menu button
app.addSubMenu(
{
cName: "Test Script",
cParent: "Edit", nPos: 0
}
);//add sub menu
app.addMenuItem(
{
cName: "Test Search",
cParent: "Test Script",
nPos:0,
cEnable:!1,
cExec: "TestSearchFunc()"
}
);TestSearchFunc = app.trustedFunction(
function (){//search options search.wordMatching = "MatchAnyWord"; search.matchWholeWord = false; search.matchCase = false; search.proximityRange = false; search.stem = false; search.bookmarks = false; search.markup = false; search.attachments = false; var str = "Search Text. JP Text > 日本語 China Text > 国际级"; search.query(str, "ActiveDoc"); });
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I can't predict whether there is any merit in restricting searchable characters by language. If I had to say it, would it be racism or a protest against the government? lol
I found a fatal language-dependent bug in advanced search.
Using "Advanced Find" to find words in a PDF, actions that could be done manually did not work in Javascript.
Write a sample script below.
Create a file in UTF-8 .js file format and place the file in "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Javascripts".
Then restart Acrobat and you should see a new menu at the top within the File menu.
This script can be run from there.
When the script runs, the text in the open PDF is examined to see if it contains the searched characters.
However, we have confirmed that Unicode…1 vote -
How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
QuickBooks is a versatile bookkeeping and accounting software that helps small and mid-sized business owners do multi-tasking in a seamless manner. With the help of this robust software, business owners can perform most of the complex tasks, such as tracking expenses, managing cash flow, creating invoices, preparing for taxes, etc., with ease. Over the years, several features have been introduced in the software which will assist you in performing your accounting tasks easily without having to face any difficulty.
Read more: https://bit.ly/3W2nNkC
1 vote -
Enable Reader to be customised
I mark up, comment, to 50 student scripts in a day. For every file I load, I have to click 3 buttons.
How can I set up Reader so every time I open a file, all those buttons are already clicked?2 votes -
Adobe Sign - Control of PDF attachment to email on completed signed document
I have documents with sensitive information that need signature. I do not want the signed document to be sent to the receiver once it is signed because I do not want their sensitive information sitting in their email for potential hackers. Why does this take a support call to have you disable the feature from the backend? This should be a preference for the users in their account settings.
Secondly, I still want a copy of the signed document with the audit report as the last page. Yet, once this feature is disabled, I can no longer receive a copy. Not by email or to download online. I only want the receiver to not receive the PDF. Me as the sender still wants the PDF emailed to me. Your backend is both or none.
As an email, I could drag and drop the completed signed document with the audit report in less than 1 second. Now I have to go online to retrieve the signed document AND retrieve the audit report. This is a HUGE workaround just to be sure my files are safe and secure. Please make some changes here.
- Make the email PDF preferences available to users. 2. Make the sender and receiver email PDF separate choices. 3. Make a PDF available online to download that includes the signed copy with the audit report as the last page - same as what you would receive as a PDF in email.
I have documents with sensitive information that need signature. I do not want the signed document to be sent to the receiver once it is signed because I do not want their sensitive information sitting in their email for potential hackers. Why does this take a support call to have you disable the feature from the backend? This should be a preference for the users in their account settings.
Secondly, I still want a copy of the signed document with the audit report as the last page. Yet, once this feature is disabled, I can no longer receive a copy.…
3 votes -
1. Printing and saving from Chrome stinks 2. Having to login is irritating.
Printing and saving from Chrome does not work.
Acrobat reader's usability deteriorates continuously over time.2 votes -
Add script interpreter
Add an script Interface (python/powershell/tcl/perl) to process pages in sophisticated or automated ways. Tasks like preparing booklets for book assembling cannot be done automatically
1 vote -
Edit Image -> Edit Using
Edit Image -> Edit Using -> Open With...
The external image editing software I had was installed to a different drive than the C drive. Even though I pointed Adobe to where the EXE was, Adobe just gave an error that it was unable to open the image in the external application. I uninstalled my image editing app, re-installed to the C drive, pointed Adobe to the new path and the image editing app launched and opened the image.Adobe should not require the external app to be installed to the C drive in order to function.
2 votes -
Get with the program and make a dark mode.
We live in the future now. the 90's were more than 20 years ago. I am uninstalling your product & using someone else's because you couldn't be bothered to provide basic accessibility. Nobody needs to ruin there eyesight for Adobe.
3 votes -
Need to create an option in Adobe Acrobat Pro to allow for vertical split window of a single document
The current Adobe Acrobat Pro only allows a quick menu selection of >Windows > Split. This will give the user the ability to view a single document in two windows HORIZONTALLY (i.e. above and below). Because most pages are oriented in a Portrait orientation, it is more efficient to view documents VERTICALLY (i.e. side by side). It would be very easy for Adobe to add the programming option to be able to split this window vertically and very quickly by adding another menu option under "Windows > Split" to select the ability to split vertically or horizontally. Everyone's work to review different pages of the same document would be exponentially faster and more efficient.
The current Adobe Acrobat Pro only allows a quick menu selection of >Windows > Split. This will give the user the ability to view a single document in two windows HORIZONTALLY (i.e. above and below). Because most pages are oriented in a Portrait orientation, it is more efficient to view documents VERTICALLY (i.e. side by side). It would be very easy for Adobe to add the programming option to be able to split this window vertically and very quickly by adding another menu option under "Windows > Split" to select the ability to split vertically or horizontally. Everyone's work to…
1 vote -
Format settings for text not saved
I would enter the four values under the heading FORMAT for text in the book. Also, I was using Adobe Caslon Pro font. I would save the document at the end of my session. When I opened the document the next day, some of the sections of text had different values. This forced me to check each of the sections of text I had edited. Some had retained the correct values, but many had changed and had to be re-entered. Also, some of the sections of text had changed from Adobe Caslon Pro to Minion Pro or New Times Roman. This caused my project to extend far beyond the time expected. I had to pay for an extra month of subscription in order to finish the book.
I would enter the four values under the heading FORMAT for text in the book. Also, I was using Adobe Caslon Pro font. I would save the document at the end of my session. When I opened the document the next day, some of the sections of text had different values. This forced me to check each of the sections of text I had edited. Some had retained the correct values, but many had changed and had to be re-entered. Also, some of the sections of text had changed from Adobe Caslon Pro to Minion Pro or New Times Roman.…
1 vote -
Acrobat Reader frequently requires choosing save location for PDFs already saved on my PC
When I open a PDF from my PC, add some comments and click File -> Save, or Ctrl + S, Adobe Reader requires me to choose a save location as if I chose the "Save as" option, instead of just overwriting the original file. It doesn't always do this; I don't know why it does or doesn't. I'm using Windows 10 version 22H2 build 19045.2846.
2 votes -
Stop automatic text recognition when editing a file
Text recognition should be its own function and not start automatically when opening the Edit tool.
5 votes -
In Acrobat Reader und Professional ein Grammatik, Fremdwort, und Rechtschreibungspruefer
Wenn man Dokumente öffnet in Adobe oder welche erstellt sollte ein Grammatik, Rechtschreibungs, komma und Sonderzeichen Prüfer (!?:;'") vorhandeepn sein sowie Fremdwort Prüfung ob alles seine Richtigkeit hat.
Der Satzbau, die Rechtschreibung, die Grammatik sowie richtige Fremdwort Bezeichnung geprüft werden. Neben den Fremdwort sollte die Bedeutung in Kommentarfeld hinterlegt sein.
Eine Künstliche Intelligenz prüft alles ob alles seine Richtigkeit hat und verändert alles. Selbst wenn man ein falsches Fremdwort genommen hat in Zusammenhang mit dem Text. Man kann auch der künstlichen Intelligenz sagen. Prüfe zu den Thema die Texte im Internet und mache aus meinen Text mit den überprüften Texten im Internet einen neuen verständlichen Text mit oder ohne Fremdwörter. Schreibe den Text für ein Kind, für einen erwachsen, für einen studierten oder einen der nicht studiert ist leicht verständlich.
Das nächste es sollte erkannt werden ob es sich um Konsolen Terminal Befehle, Programmiersprachen befehle, oder Produktnamen handelt. Die werden meistens mit englischen Namen angeboten auch wenn das Produkt in der Landessprache ist.
Adobe Acrobat sollte eine Künstliche Intelligenz bekommen, die eigene Texte von eigens geschriebene Dokumenten oder Bücher oder gedownloadete PDF in bestmöglichen Ausdruck für jeden verständlich umbauen könnte in einen neuen Text mit Internet Quellen Prüfung.
Adobe Acrobat sollte alle Fremdsprachen in die Muttersprache fehlerfrei übersetzen können und in allen Standard Sprachen und meist gesprochenen Sprachen übersetzen können mit Bildungsniveau und Alter.
Schreibe ich als hoch studierter zum Beispiel einen Text den ein Kind oder Erwachsener ohne Fremdwortkenntnisse und normaler Bildung hat dann kann man der Künstlichen Intelligenz sagen. Schreib meine Doktorarbeit um so dass es ein Kind oder Mensch ohne höher Bildung versteht. Zur Not wenn es ein Einwanderer ist in seiner Sprache.
Wenn man englische Computer Programmierbuecher in PDF hat und die übersetzen lässt in seiner Sprache sollte das Übersetzungsprogramm automatisch erkennen, das ist ein Befehl, ein Wort in einer Programmiersprache in Englisch. Das übersetze ich nicht. Alles andere übersetzte ich in die gewünschte Sprache im Original oder mit Künstlicher Intelligenz in ein pen neuen einzigartigen Text.
Wenn Produkte sind die englische Begriffe beinhalten erkennt der Prüfer das auch. Okay ist ein englische oder anderes sprachiges Produkt. Das übersetze ich auch nicht.
Zum Beispiel:
Microsoft Windows = Fenster da ist jeder User irretierte
Kommandobefehl Copy goto gosub Exit restart reboot Print Echo clear Screen dir Format....Viele Begriffe müssen in jeden Betriebsystem müssen in Englisch eingetragen werden auch wen die Benutzeroberfläche in anderer Sprache ist. Das muss ein Übersetzungsprogramm erkennen und sagen. Diese befehle und programmierbefehke sind bekannt und dürfen nicht übersetzt werden in einer anderen Sprache.
Das Problem hat selbst Google translate. Übersetzungsprogrammen erkennen keine Produkte und keine Befehle weil der Algorithmus und Datenbank fehlt.
Stell dir vor einer übersetzt den Text blind und Veröffentlicht ihn im www.
Ein dümmer User der das nicht weiss. Gebe im terminal Ausgang statt Exit ein oder Neustart statt reboot.
Der ärgert sich und sagt es funktioniert nicht. Was ist das für ein scheiss.
Duke Nukem 3d Atomic edition.... Übersetzen das Mal ins deutsche oder day of the Tentacle und ein dummer User kopiert das deutsche Wort Verbindung nach Google und hat null Treffer.... Der das gelesen hat und kopiert hat und sagt sich Moment. das Produkt gibt es garnicht. Der verarscht mich.... Was der da geschrieben hat.
Eine Suchmaschine die intelligent ist übersetzt die Wortreihenfolge zurück ins englische wenn er den Wortsatz eines Produktes in seiner Daten Bank findet und sucht dann. Ein Programm ist nur so intelligent wie der Mensch der das Programm programmiert hat.
Ich habe in der 80er 90er 2000er schon Datenbanken mit Künstlicher Intelligenz geschrieben und Direktsuche über das Internet mit Visual Basic, c++, Java, Assembler, Basic, Pascal, Binärcode, also mir kann man nichts vormachen
Ein intelligenter terminal und Konsole der Linguistik und Rechtschreibung versteht sowie Übersetzung.
Du schreibst in deiner Sprache zum Beispiel deutsch Ausgang in den terminal und der terminal erkennt das. Okay dann übersetzen ich das ins englische und er meint Exit. Ich schließe auf Userwunsch den terminal.
Selbst t9 macht viele Fehler siehe diesen Kommentar mit dem Tablet geschrieben. T9 Autovervollständigung ändert nur ein Wort eventuell aber nicht im Zusammenhang mit den Text mit Absicht die Fehler drin gelassen. Weil t9 Autovervollständigung ist auch von programmierern geschrieben und die denken auch nicht weit genug oder Tippfehler ähnliches wort suchen Funktioniert auch nicht immer. Siehe Text.
Wenn man Dokumente öffnet in Adobe oder welche erstellt sollte ein Grammatik, Rechtschreibungs, komma und Sonderzeichen Prüfer (!?:;'") vorhandeepn sein sowie Fremdwort Prüfung ob alles seine Richtigkeit hat.
Der Satzbau, die Rechtschreibung, die Grammatik sowie richtige Fremdwort Bezeichnung geprüft werden. Neben den Fremdwort sollte die Bedeutung in Kommentarfeld hinterlegt sein.
Eine Künstliche Intelligenz prüft alles ob alles seine Richtigkeit hat und verändert alles. Selbst wenn man ein falsches Fremdwort genommen hat in Zusammenhang mit dem Text. Man kann auch der künstlichen Intelligenz sagen. Prüfe zu den Thema die Texte im Internet und mache aus meinen Text mit den überprüften Texten…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?