- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14341 results found
-
waste of time unable to work past 24 hours since i signed trial and looks that my laptop and email are hijacked
taken over by adobe mafia
unable to do work 24 hours since i signed for this nusence adobe pro x 24 hours
cannot work
very bad mafia1 vote -
Adobe acrobat for CVs / Resumes and Employers
Hi, this is not an actual proposal, however i believe this is a very important feature for millions of users, please read carefully
i am sick and tired of submitting resumes / CVs through Linkedin and other platforms and not getting a response, and i am sure Millions of users suffer as i do . Adobe can solve this and here is how !1- A.I, where Adobe acrobat can recognize a a CV, tag it, label it, and save it on the cloud, wait thats not all, what is coming is even better
:)
2- add a feature where a user can get a report of how many times his/her CV in pdf format was actually viewed.
3- the hiring company opens the CV, to proceed they need to enter at least company name, or if the company already have Adobe Acrobat licenses, then Adobe should know.
4- the user can then have a dashboard ( with minimal fees ) to view how many times the CV was opened, Read time, etc .. )
the enterprise licenses of Adobe Acrobat allows the HR hiring personnels to
1-filter CVs based on the auto generated lables and tags
2-save viewed , partially viewed and not viewed yet CVs in specfial folders on cloud.
3- maybe allow them to set Score for each CV
4- allow them to filter and view specific sections of CVsthe enterprise features , selections and CV processing needs to be visualised to CV owners so we can know who the **** viewed our CV and who DIDNT and maybe stop waisitng our times ., sorry for the language, but only ADOBE can solve our problem , millions of people have the right to know what is happening to our CVs ..
thanksHi, this is not an actual proposal, however i believe this is a very important feature for millions of users, please read carefully
i am sick and tired of submitting resumes / CVs through Linkedin and other platforms and not getting a response, and i am sure Millions of users suffer as i do . Adobe can solve this and here is how !1- A.I, where Adobe acrobat can recognize a a CV, tag it, label it, and save it on the cloud, wait thats not all, what is coming is even better
:)
2- add a feature where a user can get a report…11 votes -
Copying Page Sets
Sometimes I receive a file with a single set of different pages(Let's say 5 pages). My customer wants 31 sets. I'd like to select the five, highlight and right click and chose "Copy as set?", then once I do this, a dialog box comes up and asks, "How many would you like?" I would chose 31 and it would duplicate 31 sets. It would change the page count from 5 pages to 155 pages. Thank you!
1 vote -
Invisible guide lines, bug?
Work in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and installed version 2021.007.20096.
Now I can't see the guide lines when I drag lines from the rulers with the Marking Tool, I can only see the hair cross. When I click the spot I wanted the guide lines, then it shows.You helped me earlier today and installed an earlier version, 2020.013.20074 and the function worked again. Then when the program update it self to 2021.007.20099 the function failed again. I think this is a bug.
Work in Mac Big Sur 11.6.
In Acrobat I have extension program installed, PitStop Pro 21.0.3.0. I talked with their support and they temporarily disable PitStop Pro, and the issues were still there.
Work in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and installed version 2021.007.20096.
Now I can't see the guide lines when I drag lines from the rulers with the Marking Tool, I can only see the hair cross. When I click the spot I wanted the guide lines, then it shows.You helped me earlier today and installed an earlier version, 2020.013.20074 and the function worked again. Then when the program update it self to 2021.007.20099 the function failed again. I think this is a bug.
Work in Mac Big Sur 11.6.
In Acrobat I have extension program installed, PitStop Pro 21.0.3.0. I…
5 votes -
Can't save file
When I review a downloaded file or make changes to a document and go to save the file I get a blank "Save as PDF" window that never completes loading. If I use [ctrl][s] to save the file I get a message that I don't have write privileges for the document. The program worked fine until yesterday.
5 votes -
Export Metadata
Hi all,
We've tried to add a few metadatas to my PDF file through Indesign (1), such as the title or the author.
Title works fine, but author does not: to add a second author, I use "," which are converted into ";" right away (2). But when I want to extract pages from the file, all the infos after the first ";" are deleted (3).
Is there a way to correct this ?
Thanks
François8 votes -
Feedback
Get rid of this web site and have feedback go directly to "adobe" this way suc_s. My acrobat keeps closing and losing all my work. And I know Adobe will never see this, or fix it.
1 vote -
STOP Surreptitiously Installing McAfee on Automatic Update
While the fact that Adobe provides McAfee security for free as part of Acrobat is nice for those that want it, those of us that don't should not be forced to have it installed. Personally I hate McAfee. I use a different company for my computer/internet security and it's expensive, so when McAfee self-downloads and declares itself the default security system on my computer it makes me very unhappy.
Basically I just wasted a bunch of time and money because I thought I had the Yahoo search redirect virus on my computer. Turns out even though I had uninstalled McAfee (which had reinstalled itself AGAIN after the latest Acrobat auto-update) I did not realize that it had also changed my default search engine to Yahoo.
There is a legitimate adware issue with the Yahoo search redirect that needs to be removed by malware software, so it is utterly inexplicable as to why a provider of "security" software would initiate a redirect to the same search engine as the adware, especially after installing itself without the user's consent and/or knowledge.
As far as I know McAfee is only an affiliate company of Adobe, so the installation of it on a paying Adobe customer's computer should be expressly OPTIONAL.
My suggestion is:
Under the Updater category in Preferences there should be a checkbox for McAfee that allows the user to give express consent/refusal of McAfee software.This should apply to both automatic and manual update installations.
While the fact that Adobe provides McAfee security for free as part of Acrobat is nice for those that want it, those of us that don't should not be forced to have it installed. Personally I hate McAfee. I use a different company for my computer/internet security and it's expensive, so when McAfee self-downloads and declares itself the default security system on my computer it makes me very unhappy.
Basically I just wasted a bunch of time and money because I thought I had the Yahoo search redirect virus on my computer. Turns out even though I had uninstalled McAfee…
7 votes -
Adobe Sign - provide option to amend message after uploading pdf
When using Acorbat's Adobe Sign tool to configure a document for signatures, the standard message to recipients is "Please review and sign this document." I often customize this message. However, you get only one opportunity to edit it: after clicking "specify where to sign," triggering the upload process, you cannot change the message to recipients. At that point your only options are to either (1) cancel and start the whole process over, or (2) send for signatures. I suggest that the user should be provided a second opportunity to review and amend the message to recipients after clicking to send for signatures
When using Acorbat's Adobe Sign tool to configure a document for signatures, the standard message to recipients is "Please review and sign this document." I often customize this message. However, you get only one opportunity to edit it: after clicking "specify where to sign," triggering the upload process, you cannot change the message to recipients. At that point your only options are to either (1) cancel and start the whole process over, or (2) send for signatures. I suggest that the user should be provided a second opportunity to review and amend the message to recipients after clicking to send…
3 votes -
inserted fields using prepare field -> add a text field are upside down
I am using Prepare Form to insert fields so I can fill out a form.
For some reason all of my fields display text upside down when I type in them using "fill and sign".
I can go back to "Prepare Form" and change the property of "Orientation" from 180 to 0. However, I never set any of the fields to 180. This is a bug. Also, I can not select multiple fields and set them all to 0 degree orientation at once.This is a very poor user experience. I would use different software in a heartbeat.
1 vote -
Not all signers are receiving emails
I sent an agreement to seven people for signature. Only the first person is receiving the emails. Please advise.
1 vote -
Append to PDF
Append to existing PDF feature for the Adobe PDF Printer like PrimoPDF.
I print multiple sheets out of Excel to send for signatures but not all sheets and to append them together would be ideal. So, for now, I print the PDF in PrimoPDF because it has this feature, then send the PDF package via Adobe Sign.
3 votes -
Adobe Sign needs to have a document edit function
We've used docusign in the past and have often gone back into our documents to edit them once they've been created/sent. It's extremely useful and time saving to be able to click edit on any given document to change what fields need to be signed or filled out without having to start the whole document over. The fact that adobe sign doesn't have this will end up being the reason my company ends up using hellosign over adobe sign. Super surprised Adobe hasn't integrated this into their software.
5 votes -
Workspace saving for Adobe Acrobat
In the Adobe CC programs, you can always save a workspace. I'd love to have that in Acrobat, too. Everytime the program updates, my tools in the right vertical tool bar go back to default and sometimes also the tools in the horizontal toolbar do that.
2 votes -
Bug Report: Split PDF function not working
When I use the split PDF, I select split by "Top level bookmarks" and "The same Folder Selected at Start" for "Target Folder" and "Use bookmark names for file names" under "File Labeling" under "Output Options". Then I click "Ok" and click on "Split".
I receive an error message that says "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."
However, the file is NOT ready-only and no one else has the file open because it's saved in a local folder on my computer's hard drive. Apparently, the bug has something to do with selecting "The Same Folder Selected at Start" because the split function DOES work when I select "A Folder on My Computer" for "Target Folder" instead while keeping "Use bookmark names for file names" under "File Labeling" under "Output Options".
That means that I have to manually select the folder in which the split PDFs will be placed, which can be time consuming and annoying. Please fix this. Thank you.
When I use the split PDF, I select split by "Top level bookmarks" and "The same Folder Selected at Start" for "Target Folder" and "Use bookmark names for file names" under "File Labeling" under "Output Options". Then I click "Ok" and click on "Split".
I receive an error message that says "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."
However, the file is NOT ready-only and no one else has the file open because it's saved in a local folder on my computer's…
5 votes -
Cannot extract the embedded font "[...] Rubik-Light". Some characters may not display or print correctly.
Dear Adobe support,
There've been numerous bug reports on very similar font issues like mine in the past, but this bug here can be reproduced so easily, that I need to get the word out to you.
Bug Description:
I'm running a windows 10 pro x64 machine with InDesign CC (17.0.1 x64) to create pdfs. For viewing I rely on Acrobat Pro DC (2021.011.20039), but I keep getting this bug constantly (even with the standard Reader and on Mac!).
The important point now is the use of the font style called Rubik Light, because every single time I make use of it I get the same error (Did a test series on that). I installed this font style (.ttf) from two different sources (Google Fonts & GitHub), but it didn't make any difference at all.
Displaying such pdfs in browsers like Chrome or Firefox however works just fine. Please help me with this.
Kind regards
SebastianDear Adobe support,
There've been numerous bug reports on very similar font issues like mine in the past, but this bug here can be reproduced so easily, that I need to get the word out to you.
Bug Description:
I'm running a windows 10 pro x64 machine with InDesign CC (17.0.1 x64) to create pdfs. For viewing I rely on Acrobat Pro DC (2021.011.20039), but I keep getting this bug constantly (even with the standard Reader and on Mac!).
The important point now is the use of the font style called Rubik Light, because every single time I make use…
3 votes -
pdf api to create accessiable pdf files from an HTML
provide a pdf api / code library to create accessiable pdf files from an HTML programmaticaly via c# and other languages.
Use case companies and organizations who has systems which renders officialy pdf files like syllabus, invocies and etc and need them to be fully accessible for people with disabilities.2 votes -
Ability to disable the "Send to email" feature to reduce possible data leakage vectors
Ability to force the "Send to email" feature on the task bar to be hidden and disabled. Prevent the user from reenabling.
Improve the security of the product and prevent a data leakage vector.1 vote -
Not possible to edit text after saving files with active windows in PDF.
Not possible to edit text after saving files with active windows in PDF. For example when there is active window where we should write date and then we are adding signature, then field with date is not active anymore and it is not possible to change date with EDIT function either. It is very flustrating!
1 vote -
Idea for Export to alternate formats
Provide option in Export to allow a range of pages to be exported as alternate formats, e.g. JPEG files
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?