Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

585 results found

1. Acrobat keeps closing for no reason and it is NOT autosaving my files.I already pay a subscription fee every month and you want ANOTHER $80 to help me. I didn't choose to close the program I didn't have a choice and charging $80 for something that is YOUR fault is daylight robbery

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies for the trouble, can you provide the Acrobat version you are using. Also does Acrobat quits with a crash? if yes kindly provide the crash logs.

2. I cannot get the program to stay open - I have installed / uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a fully paid subscription with correct Visa card details - keeps telling me the TRIAL MODE has expired - logged in, logged out a million times - useless, absolutely useless - should get a refund to cover lost salary

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice if Acrobat was not so cloud dependent, not always needing updating, not always trying to install "helpers" on my computer, etc. Given Adobe's track record with security, I don't want my computer constantly tethered to your mediocre service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I PURCHASED ACROBAT PRO DC AND I STILL CANNOT ACTIVATE ANY TOOLS OTHER THAN SHARING. I CANNOT EDIT OR DO ANYTHING ELSE!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the STATUS column back to the Admin Dashboard. When invitations to user are pending, Admins need to see that. If the user does not accept the invite in a specific amount of time, we re-assign the license to someone who will use the software.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug Report License expired when it is not - UMass-Amherst Faculty/Staff

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do I prevent Adoce DC going fro free version to Automatic renewal as I do now wish to purchase it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. AMS has 2, 500 Acrobat Pro DC (desktop only) licenses. Is it possible to know how many invited users have actually installed Adobe Pro DC on their machines? We know that a few of the invited users have downloaded & installed Adobe Pro DC. How many of the invited users need to download & install Adobe Pro DC?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have been making monthly payment for Acrobat Pro DC since last April, but now it is telling me that my subscription have expired. My last payment was Sept 27th. I should not be getting this message, and I see no way to fix it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've spent over an hour trying to figure out how to activate Acrobat DC Pro with a license number. Help is useless... the instructions only say how to activate using a serial number. I tried doing a chat session to support... somebody answered, then immediately closed the session. And then it too me 15 minutes going in circles to find a phone number to call... put on hold fo 5 minutes, then transferred twice. Just to activiate a license. That's ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe XI-Professional-MAC Version 11.0.23 is craching after an update of MAC OS High Sierra Version 10.13.2 (17C88). Some times it fails while saving files other than desktop and most of the time system crahes while signing the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make it possible to Roam the User's login from PC to PC in a networked environment. My users sometimes move from desk to desk so it is frustrating to have the users login/logout every time they go to a new PC. We would like them to be able to log in once and then be auto-logged into every other machine they sign on to with their networked login (roaming profile).

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Amboo Srivastava responded

Hi Benjamin

Please take a look at the solution provided by Ravi below and let us know if this solves your problem.

Thanks,
    -Amboo

14. My user name is teresitagmez2013@hotmail.com and I need to cancel my Acrobat Pro DC Subscription (one year). I need support to stop this because the Web page is not offering me this option through my account

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your customer survey opened up with every pfd document but didn't react to any actions and didn't let to move forward with reading/editing the document

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I've got a new Mac and Acrobat takes a long time to start up compared to other apps. It often has me using Apple Preview. Any way to make the whole thing lighter?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We are actively working on improving the performance and launch time for Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Acrobat Reader and we take your feedback. I would also like to know from you whether you see the longer launch times when you open application first time after system reboot (called cold launch) , or when you subsequently quit and open application (warm launch). You should see warm launches should not take a whole lot of time.

Thanks,
    Karan

17. I downloaded the free trial and in the browser, it tells me I have 6 days left in the trial, but when I open the program on the desktop, it tells me that my trial expired.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We have forwarded this to relevant team to look into and if any further information required, we will get back.

18. When perusing a PDF file, using the Ctrl-F feature to search the file for a word or phrase causes the entire program to shut down completely. Started on new update yesterday for the PRO DC Version 17.012.20098 update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your customer support chat is IMPOSSIBLE to find, sends me in endless useless circles, and redirects me to useless forum articles having nothing to do with my situation. I actually had to trick your system about my situation to get to support chat. My company pays handsomely for this software, which includes chat support, and should not have to waste time as such. We have over 150 licenses with ya'll and you left us hung out to dry. This is not acceptable customer service. Correct immediately.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This person needs some rest he is travelling and worked out poor guy promised to send a free trial but has no time to rest his rear .. Added to that he is so pre occupied that he forgot to tell me that the option of purchase for one month is not his beer ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?