Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

586 results found

1. my new download of acrobat dc keeps crashing after a few seconds

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. (Not Responding) - Too common now. Miss the old days before the latest round of updates. Fast load. Now have to wait about a minute before working on a document while ? happens and ties up resources. Thanks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but it's still states that my trial has expired and I need to purchase. I have already gotten an email notification that the purchase was successful. But I still can't access

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The team license has an assumption:
    One license can be assgined to one "emailId", which can be activated across two computers.

PROBLEM:
    Consider a person who has 4 computers, all of them belong to the same person (same EMAIL ID).
    In the admin console the admin assigns 2 licenses to same "email Id".

The user activates 2 out of 4 computers with one license.
    Next, upon trying to activate the 3rd computer with the second license with the same "email Id", the activation fails.

This is an incorrect licensing design.

Idea state: Even in a non-commercial team license situation, the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I will put forward your feedback to concerned team.

There is a workaround for your issue to use email alias for the same email ID. For example in gmail user has ability to create aliases as youremailid+account1@gmail.com, youremailid+account2@gmail.com and mails sent to anyone of these will land in youremailid@gmail.com. Something like these can be setup for your teams. And, you can use above two “different” email ids as two Adobe IDs for the same person.

Thanks,
    Karan

5. Please add the ability to differentiate between ENGLISH and MULTILANGUAGE subscriptions on the Adobe Admin portal for each subscription/User. It is impossible to manage hundreds of subscriptions used over Europe without knowing who has an ENGLISH subscription and who has a MULTILANGUAGE one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Every time I try to access my adobe document cloud I'm constantly having to sign in and most of the time it doesn't even open.I mostly use ADOBE for work and it becomes very FRUSTRATING when i try to work and I can't access my documents!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On a Windows server where multiple end user remote to the device and use the Adobe Pro software installed, AdobeGCInvoker automatically becomes a scheduled task for each individual user and runs once every 24 hrs. If 300 users connect to the server and use the application, 300 instances of GCInvoker will become scheduled task. This is highly inefficient and undesirable. The GCInvoker should be reconfigured to only run once per day under the local administrator account on the server, thereby removing the additional clutter from the list of scheduled task on the server. Adobe case # 0189523068

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acrobat Pro DC for Mac OS still doesn't use the Mac's slick in-line dictionary look up feature. Please....may we have this feature?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When opening an Adobe document whether simply to read or to edit, the delays in opening this program while it reaches out to your servers to log in are RIDICULOUSLY slow. Please make this stop! This halts the use of the program in some cases for a minute or more while it tries to connect to your servers to authenticate my subscription. I pay a LOT of money each month for all these corp subscriptions and if this doesn't stop, I don't give a darn how "standard" adobe is in the market place, i'll drop you like a bad habit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. having this checked as a default setting is offensive to clients and vector artists...lets be professional and turn this off as the DEFAULT in the next upgrade for Adobe Acrobat Pro....it has been this way to long.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want tabs back, I don't want multiple PDF documents opening up new windows. This is so important to me I purchased another product and convinced my company IT department to replace my Adobe license with that product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Every time I open Adobe I get the error code 0xc0000022 and a message window saying the application didn't open properly and Adobe is unresponsive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to remove the Trial by any means. Unable to use Adobe for pdf now. No suggestion works and I will start looking for alternative software if it continues. My file shredder am worried it will remove 5 years of pdf Invoices. Never again will I try anything suggested by Adobe.
    The Trial version did not do as it suggested so Merry Christmas, hijacked by Adobe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies that we could not meet your requirements. If you could be more specific as to what you were trying and where you faced issues, it would be helpful and perhaps we could resolve the scenario for you.

However, if you want to remove Acrobat Trial, simply uninstall Adobe Acrobat software. After that if you open a PDF file, it will ask which software should take ownership of PDF files.

14. I have a creative cloud subscription but all my apps changed to "start 7-day trial" or "buy now". Even a complete uninstall of all apps and creative cloud app followed by a fresh install did not solve the problem. Also my Adobe Acrobat X has been uninstalled without my approval.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. After an update of Acrobat DC has been installed on our computers:
    the PitStop Pro toolbars had disappeared and
    the PitStop Pro selection tool frequently becomes unresponsive

Windows specifications: Windows 10 Pro / version 1709 / OS Build 16299.98
    Pitstop specifications: Enfocus Pitstop Pro 17 Build 786028
    Acrobat specifications: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - version 2018.009.20050

Are those issues known by you and do you have a solution for those problems ?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think Adobe Acrobat Pro DC should work as Acrobat Reader after the trial period ends. This way, like in my case, people that want to buy a monthly subscription on and off can still use it as Acrobat Reader and don't need to install Acrobat Reader separately.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am an admin who manages the Adobe Portal for hundreds of licenses at my company. With the new portal, it doesn't allow me as the admin of our portal to see who has activated their license. This is a HUGE issue for us. We used to be able to see who had activated it and who hadn't and if they hadn't, we would remove their license and give it to another user. This is no longer available. Making improvements shouldn't remove options, but add some. This new bug is HUGE for my company. This new portal is going back…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I have shared your concerns with the relevant team working on admin console. Once we have further information from the concerned team on this, we will be able to update you.

Thanks,
    Karan

18. Please give me the option to remove the splash screen as before.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Trying to set the "updater" preference in Adobe Acrobat on Mac behaves as follows:
    - it seems to be on by default
    - one can try to turn it off. This step calls for an admin password.
    - assuming one gives a correct admin password, the pop-up window closes and it appears that the preference has been changed
    - opening the preference panel again shows that the preference has not been changed; "automatically install updates" is still on

This error is occurring with both Acrobat Pro DC 2018 and Acrobat Pro 2017. Base O/S is MacOSX 10.12. O/S and Acrobat…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Seriously, Adobe, why don't you work on your product stability? I bought my Acrobat DC subscription a few years ago and never questioned it until this point. Now, since Windows Creators Update, I've been toying with using Edge for my PDF purposes. So far, it's been better than my Adobe experience. In Acrobat Pro DC, when I need to EDIT/compare a document, I cannot open more than one PDF file at a time without the software crashing. Furthermore, it won't even provide the name of the document I'm working on in my TAB. See attached screenshot as evidence.

Our company's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?