Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10533 results found

1. The user's choice for "fit to width scrolling", "fit one page", "read mode" should remain consistent for ALL documents and sessions. It's extremely aggravating that i have to choose my preference for every document.

Further, based on internet searches, setting the page display preference to "single page continuous" and "fit width" in preferences does not actually change the default behavior to what i want nor stick across future docs that are opened.

Every f*ing doc i open i have to click on the "fit to width scrolling" to be able to read the doc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I use multiple cloud providers for storage, all of which provide an option for a local synchronized folder, providing Explorer/Finder access to cloud-based files and folders. Many of these are free, though I do pay for extra functionality. With a paid solution like Acrobat Pro, there is no logical reason why Adobe does not offer this option already. I would rather use Adobe Scanner to scan a document and be able to access it minutes later on my desktop, than use a lesser, third-party app to scan my documents and jump through hoops to curate and OCR the file and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On Adobe Acrobat versions 7, 8, and 9, I have been able to utilize the Acrobat Access 3.0 Type Library and the Adobe Acrobat 10.0 Type Library to Save a PDF using Visual Basic for Applications. This is done in MS Access. In Acrobat DC, these libraries, the functionality I utilize is missing.

Code attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Still waiting for a update fixing this!!
    Oh and also the checkbox in Preferences to be able to close the "Home Page"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The state of Texas now requires students to be assessed using multi-select. I am an instructional coach and work with the teachers. I use Adobe for almost everything. I can create a multi-select dropdown in Excel, but not in Acrobat. It would benefit hundreds of school districts and millions of kids for Adobe to create a multi-select dropdown list option in the fillable PDF. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Google workspace or G Suite is one of the most used services globally, and the services available in Google Workspace are Gmail, contact, calendar, etc. Now that Google Workspace is trendy, so there are many requirements that users are searching for. One of the users' primary concerns is to back up the complete G Suite mailboxes. Many users are worried about keeping their data safe and taking a backup of the data can be beneficial for users. There are many reasons why users must take a backup of the data i.e. accidental deletion of the data, hacking, and data loss.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. At the moment there is no role to give read-only access to Admin Console that can see Product assignment and product availability.

Thank you
    Regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop forcing us to put things in the ******* could. I will never ever use any ******* cloud anything and it is ******* arrogant and annoying you think that the cloud has any value. ******** and stop trying to be clever you are very far from having any creativity of any use.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug

A weird issue only when you try to combine PDFs from the right-click menu in Windows.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Find 2 or more PDFs in Explorer, highlight them, right-click, Combine Files in Acrobat...
    2. Acrobat launches with a white screen. To fix, simply resize the window in any way and the screen for combining files renders correctly. Click Home and going tack to Tools also fixes it.

Windows 10 22H2 (Also occurs in Windows 11 21H2). Occurs on many workstations in our environment.
    Acrobat Pro 2022.003.20322

I'd expect it to load the combine files interface when Acrobat launches.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There are several ways to fix QuickBooks Error H505 depending on the situation. Generally, QuickBooks error H505 is displayed when a user tries to access corporate files or data on a desktop that is not set up properly or that needs additional setup or configuration. This QuickBooks enterprise error h505 error appears because one or more of the user's PCs are set up to work. However, only the server can be configured to act as the host, despite the fact that the user's desktops can run in multi-user mode. Accounting-Assist24 provides you the QuickBooks H505 error code services through their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PA-LEASE! Turn off the "Renew Now" and "Activate" notifications. Our IT takes care any upgrade$, so I have no use for these time-burglar Notifications! Every other time I attempt to "Combine Files in Acrobat" (which I perform multiple times each day), one of these notifications pops up and I have to close it and close out of Acrobat Adobe and try again from my Explorer folder. It is very annoying, especially due to the fact that I cannot find any solution on Acrobats' support site. I am told to choose my profile dot, then select "Preferences", then "Notifications". I have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The design of Adobe currently makes you click twice to view a pdf whenever more than one pdf is currently opened in Adobe. This is because Adobe has been designed with windows to recognize each pdf as another window of the program. Windows does this with all programs like chrome, excel, explorer etc. However, adobe is a paper viewer/editor program and all opened pdfs should be coded as tabs under one program because the primary purpose is for viewing. Other programs like excel are for input, explorer for browsing and opening, but adobe is for viewing and the pdfs should…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello,

Would it be possible to have a license checkup system? Most users need Acrobat to generate PDF files directly from it or from third party software, using the PDF Maker functionality. However, not all users run Acrobat every 30 days and they get a License not registered message. Would it be possible to have a system that checks if the license is valid and keep it activated on the workstations, regardless if the users run Acrobat Pro or not?

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi I have 800 pages which I am dividing into separate pages. At the top left of each sheet is an article number. I want Acrobat to be able to read the number and name the file with the unique item number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you are getting QuickBooks Error 15311 message, check your Internet Explorer settings, reinstall QB using safe mode, and reset desktop updates. If still you are unable to resolve QB error 15311 then You must visit https://accounting-assist24.com/quickbooks-error-code-15311/
    for an in-depth understanding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm dyslexic and use "voice to text" a lot to make life easier and increase my productivity.
    I'm writing this feedback because I'm increasingly getting very frustrated with PDFs and more specifically Adobe. Every time I try to "voice to text" within a PDF I find myself searching for the function and then being even more disappointed in the results.

PLEASE, PLEASE focus more on the usability of these functions and dare I say make them more accessible!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The e-signature process is not user friendly for two main reasons:

1) Once you have uploaded all signers and receivers and moved to indicate where to sign I have not found a way to go back to add a signer if I forgot one

2) If you have partially completed your e-signature form and have to move to another task it is impossible to save your partial work. For a complex form, this is very inconvenient. This is made even more so as after a certain time of inactivity, the system deletes all changes.

If these two aspects already have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I work in Prepress and preflight hundreds of PDFs. We use Pitstop to outline all fonts. The problem is, Acrobat does not auto-activate fonts. In order to outline fonts properly, we have to open the PDF file, see what fonts are used, quit Acrobat, activate the fonts needed, and finally, reboot Acrobat. This is tedious and very time consuming.

If other Adobe products can auto-activate fonts, why can't Acrobat?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Are you facing QuickBooks Error Code 1402? It may occur for several reasons, including incomplete or corrupted QB installation files, incorrect Windows components, damaged payroll, etc. To resolve Error 1402 in QuickBooks, Follow the Step-by-step procedure mentioned in this blog. For more detailed information visit- https://medium.com/@michaelclark19098/eliminate-the-quickbooks-error-code-1402-latest-techniques-63668bd58275

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If you are experiencing QuickBooks error 3371, you need our expert help for resolving the issue soon. At Accounting-assist24, their team of expert accountants can assist you in rectifying the error in just a few steps. Contact +1-855 738 1479 to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 3371. For more detailed information visit- https://create.piktochart.com/output/60475807-fix-quickbooks-error-code-3371

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?