Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10662 results found

1. This appears to be a bug as other people around me using the same software have no issues with these 2 options being mutually exclusive. What setting or why are these mutually exclusive for me? Sounds like a bug as I cannot find any information as to why this would occur.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hey, are you unable to share the OLM file to CSV? Then this small writeup gives you smooth way to convert OLM file to CSV then you need to use the Data Recovery Freeware OLM File Converter allow you to save the OLM files into different file formats like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, etc. This amazing software allow you to export OLM to various email clients like Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, and so many other cloud based web mail. However this is not only the end of the list of features.

But, How this OLM converter works? So, in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat Survey Window - Submit Button does not work. Probably you are not getting survey results. Please see the screenshot attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is there anyway we can get 32 bit? We need it to run with other software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please help me to re-activate Tise-2.0 app. for Tibetan language. I am using it well, but suddenly it didn't work any more.
    My issues always happened after your surveys were sent to me, WHY???

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use the OS settings on font size and scaling in dialog boxes, menus, etc within the desktop app. For users with vision challenges, it can be difficult to read the menus and dialog boxes within the application. zoom settings are easy to adjust within documents. Users should be able to read the text within the application too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I downloaded f1099oid.pdf from IRS.gov. I tried to highlight a couple of words, but I got weird highlighting patterns spanning multiple paragraphs. ???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When printing to Adobe PDF printer driver we can use custom page sizes. However, the driver software is not allowing to add pages smaller than one inch (if only one dimension is smaller than one inch - the definition is not possible).

If there is a reason of not supporting a small pages, it should be published and documented. Also, when adding custom pages smaller than one inch there should be a warning or error messages displayed. The existing page definitions should not be automatically deleted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The "every business day" reminder is too aggressive, and the "every other day" reminder annoys people also during their weekends.

I think we need an "every other business day" reminder to avoid the above-mentioned issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You should be able to set the defaults for the rich text paragraph settings. Currently if my users delete the text in a form field to enter their own input they have to us the hotkey to bring up the rich text properties, click more, and then choose "text middle/bottom/top" to get the desired layout.

As the form creator I should be able to set these for a form field the same way I can set the alignment, Left/center/right/justified.

Text Centered vertically is very useful for certain forms and needs to be possible even for multi line inputs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is important to be able to manage the principle of the double signature of the legal representatives. Recipient Group should have an attribute on the minimum number of signers needed to consider the signing step fulfilled. Example: in a group of 6 legal representatives, at least 2 must sign. If I use 2 Recipient Groups with the same components, they all receive 2 emails from the system and the same person can sign the document twice (this is a problem to be solved)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Every month, I have to go through about 10 pages before I can get to the invoice. I just want my invoice emailed to me please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Using a form, one can easily insert images and they will automatically resize when using Adobe Acrobat on a computer; however, this same features does NOT work when using the Adobe Acrobat app on an iPhone. Could you please add this feature to the app as it would be very helpful for inserting pictures into a form and having them automatically resize? I would use this feature for construction site inspections, and I imagine other people would find it helpful too if they didn't have to resize an image each time it was inserted. Thank you for your consideration of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using a form, one can easily insert images and they will automatically resize when using Adobe Acrobat on a computer; however, this same features does NOT work when using the Adobe Acrobat app on an iPhone. Could you please add this feature to the app as it would be very helpful for inserting pictures into a form and having them automatically resize? I would use this feature for construction site inspections, and I imagine other people would find it helpful too if they didn't have to resize an image each time it was inserted. Thank you for your consideration of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a shortcut or something, that I could switch between Selection tool and Add text to write down side notes, instead of going through 2 phase which need to press edit first then add text.
    Need a quick switch on that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Acrobat is not working with BPDX files to update a search index.
    I call acrobat.exe with a bpdx file passed as an argument,acrobat launches,
    and then the window appears as it did before attempting to update the index.

However, when I manually run the pdx file it updates the index without issue.
    How can I resolve this issue?

[Environments]
    Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit)
    Adobe Acrobat Pro
    File Version: 2022.003.20282
    Free Capacity of Hard Disk (C Drive): 25.5GB
    Available Physical Memory: 4.00GB
    Available Virtual Memory: 1.25GB

[Reference]
    Creating PDF indexes
    https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/creating-pdf-indexes.html

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When editing previously created PDFs, the user should be able to drag a text box full of text over another to combine them. The user should be prompted as to how the text should be joined. Options should include append at the end, insert at the beginning, and insert at the selected point. This should be able to be done across different pages and perhaps between documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am submitting this as a BUG REPORT because vertical mouse scrolling in Acrobat is seriously broken! Even with continuous mouse scroll turned on, you can't even use the mouse wheel to scroll because it's so slow. You have to resort to the year 1997 when you had to click and drag the scroll bar, because it's the only way to scroll through your document at speed. Can you please fix vertical mouse scrolling to match the speed of web browsers and Microsoft Word? Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The U.S. Patent Office ("USPTO") includes Bookmarks to documents filed on its website. To report the documents to our clients, as filed with the USPTO, I follow the order of the documents as listed on the USPTO's Electronic Acknowledgement Receipt ("EAR"). We download the documents from the USPTO's website. Once you select the documents filed to report, they are downloaded into one file. That file will have bookmarks defining the specific documents downloaded. The order of the downloaded documents rarely match the EAR. For ease of reference for the client, I order the bookmarks to match the EAR. After the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?