Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10715 results found

1. I know that is not a big issue for the creator who's worked on this update, but it is a very big one for the user. We tried to keep using Acrobat XI the longer as possible, but we had to go in DC, the visual is discutable, but the issue with Output Preview (page rendering, flickering, slow appearance) this is unacceptable!! For a person who's verify many thousand pages per day, it's very frustrating. As an important company as Adobe, this is a lack of respect for the customer, I'm very disapointed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If Koshika LLC is a U.S. business entity that does not have a Social Security Number (SSN), and it has to file tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), then it may need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

An ITIN is a tax identification number issued by the IRS to individuals who are required to file a U.S. tax return but are not eligible for a Social Security Number. For example, non-U.S. residents who are not eligible for an SSN may need an ITIN to file their tax returns.

As a business entity, Koshika LLC…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Legal agreements often have defined terms in quotation marks.

when searching and including the quotation marks in the search box, acrobat won't find the terms. See attached screenshot.

*** this worked just fine in previous versions ***

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. After sending a request for e-signature, there is no provision to edit a wrongly entered email address especially if the document is to be signed by many people and the wrong address is in the middle of the signing order. Attempts to edit are thwarted by the restriction of "this document has been signed and cannot be edited"! If the document is still being e-signed and not completed, editing should be allowed and if a signed member's signature has been interfered with, then a notification should be sent to that member to verify before the document is finalized. Currently, I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a report to get the detail of active Adobe license users and last time they used their license, so as to help us take a decision while renewing the licenses for our organisation.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I often compare one PDF to another, and the prev version will have lots of comments to make sure I address. To help myself keep track of where I've made it to as I go, I collapse the page's comment list as I complete a page. I really wish there was a small collapse bar with an up arrow/caret at the bottom of each page's comments list, since when I read the last comment about a page, I've scrolled quite a bit in the comments bar and have to scroll up again to collapse the page's list from the top.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to be able to have Acrobat detect and remove duplicate pages in my PDF. I have a document that has 124 extra pages that are duplicates of pages existing elsewhere in the document, but they aren't all next to each other, so I cannot easily determine which ones they are for removal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Needs to be a way to clear incorrect email addresses from Request E-signatures. Some of my staff has typed in incorrect emails that keep popping up in autocomplete and will inadvertently use them which cause the document to go nowhere; no notification that it was incorrect. Need a way or tool to clear cache or individual incorrect email addresses.

Example. Correct email is John.smith@network.com
    Staff type incorrectly at some point and sent request to Johnsmith@network.com. Since has entered correct email. When typing the correct and incorrect emails both pop up in autocomplete and staff sometimes inadvertently hit the incorrect…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After signing the document for all, the system shows the message "Document was updated after signing”, But the message "Document was updated after signing" is confuse, there has been no change in document, the annotation is created by AdobeSign itself. But with this message our partners are questioning, how can a document be changed after signature. Is it possible change or alter this message for "Document was uploaded after signing"?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be really awesome if Adobe PDF Maker was able to generate a single PDF Document containing the message and any attachments automatically. For example, if I receive an email and that email has one or more attached documents (e.g. PDF, Word, etc.), when I create a PDF document, a PDF document is created containing the email message and all attachments in the subsequent pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When trying to organize pages, and clicking on multiple pages to move them, half the time before you can finish picking the pages, it decides to make copies of the pages. All I'm doing is holding down the control key and clicking on individual pages with the mouse. How it perceives to make copies out of the blue is both mind-boggling and infuriating. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give the capability to change font on the fill in fields from the rest of the document i.e. when a form needs to be filled in blue ink but the document is in black

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give the capability to change font on the fill in fields from the rest of the document i.e. when a form needs to be filled in blue ink but the document is in black

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This would help with typing as it would allow you to replace text and edit text without it covering other parts of the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add PDFMaker to AutoCAD versions 2020 through 2024. This add-in is a must for creating PDF drawings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Sign add page numbers to Audit reports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just fix the totally screwed up s pile you have made of my adobe files which I can no longer open, attach to emails or send to dropbox. I have one file which is large 10 MB but which was fine two years ago. it represents two months of a building design which I now require and which will not open. Same story with numerous other files as well. Thanks for nothing. I will spend a small fortune now paying a tech to sort this spile out. Your unrequested update a year or so ago totally f'd my adobe files…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On requesting e-signatures there is a CC field, I would like all signers to be able to see who is in the CC field, not just the person creating the form not just the person creating the form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On large documents that need to be signed on every page it seems crazy that we have to go through one page at a time to add the signature request box. Surely there is a way to add one signature request box and then right click on that box and select "Add to every page".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I got an issue where when I try to orientate the documents using the organized pages toolbar. This started happening about 2 weeks ago, so around the beginning of April on my:

On myEdition Windows 11 Pro
    Version 22H2
    Installed on ‎11/‎1/‎2022
    OS build 22621.1485
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →