Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10705 results found

1. Option to add different pages in multiple files in a single go.
    if we have to add different different pages in multiples files Adobe don't have any option,we have add pages manually,it should happen in a single click,this will save a lot of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Like most other Google benefits, Contacts is linked to one Google (Gmail) account. So if you already have a Google charge you’re good to go, however, note that the contacts in the VCF will be open to Gmail and other Google apps.

Also, there are options that if you have a Google account then it’s possible that it has current contacts and perhaps you don’t like those to get integrated up with those in the VCF. Fortunately, there are a pair of ways we can prevent this from appearing. More on this later.

Visit at ; https://www.osttopstapp.com/vcf-to-csv.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For the Desktop verison for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I believe a nice add-on feature would be a setting for the document if the user wants to set a reminder for that specific document. For example, If a employee's medical card is renewed and expires Jan 1, 2023, I want to be able to open the document in Adobe Acrobat Pro and set a date/time for a reminder for that document. the reminder settings should also include when the reminder should alert the user to that document that needs attention. so 2-3 weeks before Jan 1, 2023. It would remind…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great if you could drag a file from an email attachment right into Adobe Acrobat instead of having to save it to my computer and then drag it over. Just saving a step and a daily part of my job is receiving attachments to put into Adobe Acrobat as a pdf.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PDF Extractor is a powerful software that extracts text, images, and fonts directly from PDF documents. It provides various features like multiple file selection, page setting, showing file description, etc. The software's layout is simple enough to be used by beginners.

PDF Page Extractor can be used to extract fonts from Acrobat PDF files. This program can extract all fonts from a PDF file and save them to the location you choose. This feature is only available with the full software. To extract fonts, you will need to purchase the software.

To make it easy to understand, a PDF file…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The tool offers to create backup of one Gmail account or more than one Gmail account. You can operate it on your own after trying it just a few times.Generally, the tool gives backup of all attachments .In order to connect and extract data from a particular Gmail account, it is necessary to get the password of the account. It facilitates both whole and selective data backup.The software is embedded with features that allow it to save the Gmail backup file in seven formats, MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, etc.It is lightweight, installs to your system with just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please integrate Adobe Document Cloud as Favorite in Finder for MacOS so that it is possible to access specific files stored in the Document Cloud directly via Finder. This would make file management much easier.
    Such an integration is already available for Adobe Creative Cloud but regretably not for Adobe Document Cloud yet.
    Microsoft One Drive is a good example for a good working integration with MacOS Finder

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I need Translate features in adobe acrobate pro dc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I cannot find where / how to create an Index of multiple PDFs like I used to be able to do in the older version of Acrobat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow the sender to choose an alternate email address instead of the primary email address used for Adobe subscription. I use my personal email address for the subscription but would like to be able to send documents to clients for signature from my business email address.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pdfs created from Microsoft Word using Acrobat PDFMaker sometimes omit entire paragraphs of text. This has been happening sporadically and unpredictably since the Sept 14 update. Pdf output has become unreliable. In all but one instance among the cases detected, the paragraph that disappears is adjacent to a graphic object--either a line or an image. The missing text is not being covered up by any other object; the text is actually not present in the pdf. A few very inconvenient workarounds are available if the omission is detected: (1) Re-create the affected page by itself instead of outputting the entire…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is an issue accessing the right panel in Adobe Acrobat pro if your window display scaling mode is active. The arrow that helps you access the right panel cannot be selected unless the courser is on the very edge. If the scaling is 100%, the issue will not show up. It would be great to fix this, especially for laptop users with small monitor sizes (I am using 15.6 inches 4K display) and High resolution since scaling is necessary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. G Suite Backup Software is an impressive tool with a descriptive interface and allows to download G Suite emails to local system with saving in multiple formats like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, etc. The utility has no size limits and it is totally free from viruses. You will always get a great experience with this application.
    Feature
    Safely backup G Suite mailboxes to local PC
    Instant and smart facility to export G Suite emails
    Backup G Suite data in EML, EMLX, PST, MSG, and MBOX file formats
    Read more info follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Google Apps Backup is a straightforward solution that doesn’t need technical skills and special training to operate the app.The backup solution supports access of Gmail data in 20+ email clients with conversion of Google Apps to EML and Google Apps to MBOX. The tool supports Google Apps to Thunderbird, Google Apps to Entourage and many others.
    Feature
    Safely backup G Suite mailboxes to local PC
    Instant and smart facility to export G Suite emails
    Backup G Suite data in EML, EMLX, PST, MSG, and MBOX file formats
    Read more info follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. VCF to CSV Converter extracts contact data from VCF files and exports it to a CSV file. You can call these keys more effortlessly and the list can be used for various reasons.

Each vCard in a VCF file is held on another row and connects data about your contacts. Shipping and importing references from Microsoft Outlook can be accomplished with the use of these files.

Most of these files stand used to ship and import contacts. They mainly store titles and phone numbers. Use a converter if you like to send the VCF file’s ranges to an Excel list…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. • We have password protected PDF file and it is still allowing users to export into word file.
    - When we open that file in "Adobe Reader" and try to export the pdf in word, system is showing an error saying that "The file cannot be converted because it is password protected"
    - However, the same file when we open it in "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC", it is allowing the same file to exported in word file.
    • Our customer wants to prevent their legal pdf documents from being exported in any other file.
    • So is there any way…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to use Adobe Acrobat as a text editor as well. Since Adobe doesn't have any software that does this. And Adobe Acrobat, when

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you please have the ability to unmerge check boxes that are copy and pasted on a form. At the moment this then means if someone checks box 1, box 2 will also be checked by default. Rather than having to put a unique identifier in, it would be handy if there was a way to say I am doing multiple check boxes apply a new code to each unless specified.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I paste a big bullet list into a new .PDF, or save it from a word doc, I go to move some of the bullet points around, only to find that you've made them all the same object. and there's NO WAY to add or remove lines of text or images from a larger object. At all. You have to manually delete it, and copy the image or text, create a new text box, then paste it far enough away so it doesn't again get lumped in with the rest of the stuff on the page.

How is there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recent tooltip said something like.
    "Did you know that you click the "Text" button to enter text in a form?"
    Actually I did, since I've been using Acrobat for 20 years.

Stop wasting my time, get out of my way, and let me do my job. If you think you know the right time to tell me a new feature, you don't. You don't know what I'm doing, you don't know what I know. If I need help finding new features, I will decide that on my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?