Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Portal feature request

Please add the ability to differentiate between ENGLISH and MULTILANGUAGE subscriptions on the Adobe Admin portal for each subscription/User. It is impossible to manage hundreds of subscriptions used over Europe without knowing who has an ENGLISH subscription and who has a MULTILANGUAGE one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Combine two small pages and create one single page

When I scan two pages and crop them, they are smaller or equal to an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. I want to be able to take the two pages and make them just one single page. There are many times that I have scanned something that had just a couple lines at the top of the second page. I may want to be able to shrink that to fit it all on one page. I think there should be options for doing that. Since people are trying to be more and more digital to store information and use…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: All highlighted items in all pdfs converted to comments in latest update release

After the latest update all the highlighted items (in yellow) were converted to comments. How do I get my highlights back?

Second bug: Your website does not have your business address or proper business contact details. Please update this information so that it is available to the public.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Account Manager

I would like to request that the account manager information be added to the Admin portal. This is not specific to a product. If I need to contact my account manager I have no way to look up this information and it seems to change frequently.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for Reporting. We have raised this to our engineering teams and will get back to you in case of an update.

5. Please provide downloadable pdf of Acrobat DC User Guide in case no Internet

Please provide downloadable pdf of Acrobat DC User Guide in case no Internet. I don't find online version so user friendly.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. OMG pleased make the madness stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When opening an Adobe document whether simply to read or to edit, the delays in opening this program while it reaches out to your servers to log in are RIDICULOUSLY slow. Please make this stop! This halts the use of the program in some cases for a minute or more while it tries to connect to your servers to authenticate my subscription. I pay a LOT of money each month for all these corp subscriptions and if this doesn't stop, I don't give a darn how "standard" adobe is in the market place, i'll drop you like a bad habit…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When a PDF is opened within the browser, add a button on the toolbar to open in the full app

We need to set PDFs to open in the browser, however, sometimes the user needs to edit these (such as using Fill & Sign). In this case, the user clicks Fill & Sign, and they are told to download the file and open it.

It would be far easier if the toolbar that's visible when a user opens a PDF in the browser has a simple button where they could open it in whatever app they had set as the default for PDFs (Acrobat Professional, or Reader). Perhaps a button called "Open in Acrobat"

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Initial View Preferences for the creation of PDF

I want to set the "DEFAULT" for the initial view for all pdf documents that I create. I am sick and tired of setting the "initial views" for each and every PDF that I create. Please program a preference that automates the way to set a users preference for creating files with a preset initial view.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Flattern pdf

Hi,
    The ability to flatten a pdf is basic and important. We have had an Adobe DC for 2 years now for our business with little in enhancement in feature. I an tired of having to search for a community java script to do a basic operation such as flatten a document. when our annual subscription expires in June 2018 we will be moving to Foxit for all our pdf requirement. Not only is it cheaper but it is full featured.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. OCR DISTILLER

Please provide an additional app similar to Acrobat Distiller but for OCR so it can become a drag and drop type of function for batch files.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Continuous Numbering

The LexisNexis Adobe CaseMap plug-in allows continuous bates numbering. The plug-in allows you to save the current bates numbering sequence, as well as prefixes, for future use. For example: Let's say one day I bates number a serious of documents (say it ends up being A0001-A0113). And then a week later I need to bates stamp more documents. I click on the name of the series I last saved and then my new files will automatically begin at A0114.

Since I use the bates stamping tool for legal document productions, this is very important to avoid accidentally producing documents with…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit PDF in Adobe Pro DC online

The online version of Adobe Pro DC needs to have an edit function for existing PDFs. Especially ones that were created in the desktop version of Pro DC. You are unable to continue working on a PDF that you created on the desktop, but need to do an update or edit to that file away from your desktop/office.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Bilal Ansari responded

Thank you for the feedback. I have forwarded your request to the engineering team. They will reach out to you if any more information is needed.

13. Send Adobe Acrobat "Send & Track" and "Send For Signature" from Personal or Business Email Address.

Send Adobe Acrobat "Send & Track" and "Send For Signature" from personal or business email address instead of noreply@acrobat.com. This would be much more professional and prevent the emails from missing their inbox or not being read. If the emails came from an email address they already recognize, it will be noticed and opened.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keyboard shortcut for highlighting text

Allow keyboard shortcuts for highlighting selected text.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to edit tables on pdf

I would like to edit a table contained in the body of a pdf; however, it seems possible to only remove from the table. This would be a major time saver!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Replace All

can only replace one at a time, how does Replace All work?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Need Info  ·  Bilal Ansari responded

Hi,
    Could you elaborate on the problem you are facing and exact steps to reproduce the problem?

17. Organize attachments into folders or categories

We have many attachments to each of our PDF files. It would be really great if the attached files could be organized by folder of category and not alphabetically. Please see attachment for an example.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. bought Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but still saying trial

Purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but it's still states that my trial has expired and I need to purchase. I have already gotten an email notification that the purchase was successful. But I still can't access

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Wildcard searches within documents

After trying to search for names in a 2000+ page PDF document, I discovered that wildcard searches are only available at the folder level, not the document level. In this particular case, the names might or might not include a middle initial so a basic First*Last search is critical. This is old technology that needs to be brought back. We included wildcard searches of documents 35 years ago in software - but they seem to have vanished. It isn't difficult to write the code and test it - especially since Adobe already does it for collections of documents. It just…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Download Multiple Files from Adobe Sign

Adobe sign should provide an option to download multiple files at once. At present, I can only download a single file at a time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base