Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10705 results found

1. ADOBE HELP IS REALLY BAD
    WHY DO WE PAY FOR SUCH BAD SERVICE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. To have an option where invoice were automatically sent on the monthly billing cycles would be a huge advantage.

I think it is needed as this is what almost every other company offers.

It would save a lot of accounting hassle for many companies.

Not having this ability has lead to our company looking at alternative options for our business and not staying with adobe and recommending to others that they look elsewhere.

It is something that seems to have been requested multiple times.

Can this please be addressed.

Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I double click he text in a text box that I added, in order to change the font size or color, the editing widget covers up what I'm trying to edit. I'd like to be able to move that widget somewhere else on the page while I'm editing so I can see what I'm editing. Otherwise, I have to move my textbox, edit it, then move it back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The software provides instant and safe backup of Gmail emails to hard drive. 100% error-free and selective Gmail mails backup is taken by the software.Users can add as many Gmail accounts in software as they have and the software will work on bulk data without hindrance. One can export data easily. It can take backup of multiple accounts back to back. So, the Gmail backup software not only helps in taking backup but also saves a good amount of time and efforts.The software is embedded with features that allow it to save the Gmail backup file in seven formats, MBOX,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you are experiencing a plumbing issue such as a water leak, a ruptured water or gas pipeline, or a malfunctioning water heater and are looking for a plumber in Palm Jumeirah, look no further. Therefore, you can stop searching because you have already located those professionals. Simply give us a call and one of our plumbers will be there to assist you with your plumbing troubles. Plumber Dubai is the only company in Dubai that offers 24-hour emergency plumbing services in Palm Jumeirah and throughout the city.This is why it is critical to contact us in the event of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I use Adobe acrobat Pro to read pdfs on my tablet or touchscreen laptop it can be awkward to easily switch between scroll and highlight. Perhaps integrate smart tap features like for other adobe fresco, e.g., three taps to redo, two taps to undo, one finger to select, two finger drag to scroll. Also I keep needing to undo my highlights because I'm uncoordinated! Rather than always having to go into the drop down menu please make undo more accessible. Currently there are all these other buttons visible that i never use, why not something i use all the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When exporting PDFs to Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat fails on exporting ligatures correctly. (See screenshot attached)

Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This has been reported before, but is still wrong in the latest version of Acrobat. The icons for 'Distribute Horizontally' and 'Distribute Vertically' are labelled the wrong way around. They function correctly when clicked; it's just the symbols that are wrong. If you look at the same feature in InDesign and Illustrator, you'll see that Acrobat does not match.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I thought we were supposed to be able to feedback on the app, not just post feature requests or bug reports? Is this just to restrict us from complaining?

My feedback is that the current Acrobat is still as terrible as it was when it was first introduced. None of the team appear to listen to a word of criticism and carry on forcing this horrendous bag of spanners down our CC throats. It's a blot on Adobe's vision and should be rethought completely. The longer you keep it, the more my opinion of your products wanes, but you just…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need to make a table of contents automatically using the bookmarks within a PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When selecting text in Acrobat, it defaults to selecting the entire word, so that editors must routinely deselect text Acrobat has included in error. I understand from past comments that Adobe has no intention of changing this behavior.

But could you at least not consider adjacent punctuation to be part of the word?

If I want to select a word at the end of a sentence, I very rarely want to select the period, too. If I do, I can drag a little further much easier than carefully dragging back just one character to undo Acrobat's mistaken selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There's no option for email or communication in this so i picked one of the products we pay for.

When we receive emails related to billing issues the link to "Update your Payment" is broken. It appears to link to a staging environment. (https://stage.adminconsole.adobe.com/) which doesnt load (as i would expect).

If i remove "staging." in the URL i get to the proper adminconsole.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The application uses both spellings of canceled / cancelled at different times. It would be more consistent to use the same spelling throughout. (Example, when looking through all agreements, you see "Cancelled/Declined" but when you are emailed about the same agreement, the email header reads, "Agreement Exchange Canceled."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need my clients to sign a document in 5 different signature boxes and to be legally acceptable, they have to be taken separately so that they dont appear to be the same and a copy of each other.
    At the moment its only possible if I send 5 Mails and then my client can sign the first box, finish the document and then send it. Afterwards he gets another mail with the request to fill out box 2/5 and so on and so forth. This should be possible to change in the settings so that one can do 5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Acrobat DC debería llevar incorporado un traductor. Hay mucha gente que no controla todos los idiomas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In a Sharepoint document library the signature status shall be indicated in the Share Point meta data. It should be visible how many of the requested signers have already signed the document and the signed status. That means all signer signed the document. Plus the signature date. It would be great if the link to the signed PDF document would be available as well in the document library.

This is requested because most of users work in the Share Point library not in the signed document library. They want to see in their document library at a glace which documents…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am using MacOS Big Sur 11.6 and Acrobat Acrobat version 2021.007.20099.

The attached "Ful Score" PDF is displayed properly on the screen by Acrobat, but Acrobat prints it badly. I also included two screenshots, a *.png of Acrobat's display of the PDF (which looks OK) and a pdf produced by scanning a physical printout of that same PDF printed by Acrobat, which shows that Acrobat prints the file really badly.

The PDF was produced by Sibelius. I might say Sibelius was at fault for producing a bad PDF (probably with layers, but I'm not sure of the internals), except…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you create a PDF Portfolio, you're basically bringing in multiple files into one location, correct?

It would be great if the portfolio automatically updated when one of its' linked files was updated.

For instance, let's say I made a Portfolio of 12 different PDFs. I make an edit to one of those individual PDFs. The next time I open the portfolio, Acrobat automatically updates the portfolio with the updated PDF.

Short of that, it would be nice to be alerted that one of the PDFs (or whichever file types are used) has been updated and you can click to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Along with the question mark and notification icon beside it, please

1 vote

We're glad you're here